R.S.O.B. - Cover

Preview

R.S.O.B.

by RealLifeDragon

Copyright© 2003 by RealLifeDragon

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, ft/ft, Consensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Incest,

Incest Sex Story: This is a fictional account of things from my mind. There is not a lot of sex in the story, but there is some. It is just not the prevalent story line. If you are a Clinton Lover, this may not be the story for you. This is a far cry from Cammie Sue, but I think it is interesting and entertaining.

(Retired Special Ops Bastards)

Disclaimer

This story is entirely fiction. It does not relate to any real person, living or dead, except for people of historical status, any similarity to a real person, whether living or dead, is purely coincidental and completely unintended. While actual places are mentioned in this story, it is not to be the conclusion that any part of this story is real, or ever happened.

The following story is a work of fiction containing graphic descriptions of sexual acts between adults and minors. While all of the sex depicted is consensual, the author does not intend to promote incest or sexual relations with underage children. The story is written purely for entertainment purposes only. Those who are offended by such material are strongly encouraged not to read this.

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

This story is protected under U.S. and international copyright law and may not be reprinted, reposted, or otherwise reproduced without express written permission. This story may be posted to appropriate USENET newsgroups as long as it remains entirely intact and unmodified, including copyright message.


Main Characters

Earl Taber was Seal. He and I served several tours together in 'Nam.

Dave was a long-range sniper from the Marines. We had met in 'Nam and then again in Desert Storm in Iraq.

Butch was a Seal like Earl. They served on S&D missions in 'Nam and also in some heavy shit in South America during the '80's

Gary was from the Air Force, flew for Air America (a CIA front), and had been in Delta. He had been in 'Nam, South America, Africa, Afghanistan and Columbia.

Bob was an A Team Green Beret with weapons and medical specialties. He served in an A Team in 'Nam and recruited 'Yards for strike teams. He had also been in Africa and Afghanistan.

Frank was ex-CIA and an electronics expert. He had been all over the world. We met in Laos and again in Afghanistan.

Jim, Bubba as he liked to be called, was a Seal with counter terrorism training. Bubba was the best scrounger I had ever come across. If you needed something, he could get it. It didn't matter what it was, or where we were, he had contacts. He was a buddy of Earl's that was introduced to me after I got out. Lives about 2 hours south of me. He was in 'Nam, South America, Grenada, Panama, and Desert Storm.

I was in Special Forces, with 4 tours in Nam, then Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan and Iraq in Desert Storm.

Sally and Bridget are two teenaged sisters from close by who I had come in contact with and they loved sex. They sort of looked on me as a father figure and a lover.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.