R.S.O.B. - Cover

R.S.O.B.

Copyright© 2003 by RealLifeDragon

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a fictional account of things from my mind. There is not a lot of sex in the story, but there is some. It is just not the prevalent story line. If you are a Clinton Lover, this may not be the story for you. This is a far cry from Cammie Sue, but I think it is interesting and entertaining.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest  

Breakfast was a cardiologist's nightmare. Sausage, grits swimming in butter, eggs, biscuits, milk, juice and coffee. We all ate, even the Yankees, until we couldn't hold anymore. We took our 7th pot of coffee and adjourned to the study.

Frank, who had sort of taken charge of organizing this whole thing, spoke up.

"Ok, let's start with the question of 'what do we want to accomplish with this operation.' Earl, you first."

"Well, I think I have several objectives. First, I'd like this whole vendetta against me, called off. Second, I'd like all of this brought out in the open. Third, I'd like the Clinton's out of office."

"Ok, let's handle this in order. First, the vendetta can be called off, but not for a while. If we go ahead with this op, you will need to pay whatever they have assessed against you so when they start looking for perps, they won't look at you very hard. You will have to consider payment as a cost of doing business against the government. When they start looking for who would have a motive for this, they will look into his activities and immediately review all the files he had a hand in," Frank said.

"Second, I sincerely doubt that this will ever be brought out to the general public. It would ruin the IRS and the ability for the government to collect taxes. Not that that would be a bad idea, but it just ain't gonna happen," he continued.

"Third, Clinton is already facing impeachment, and from what I have been told by my contacts, there will probably be a trial, but not a conviction. They believe they can, at least, control Clinton, but they are afraid of Gore. And I mean deathly afraid of him. According to what I have been told, they have more than enough, more than they had on Nixon, to get rid of him. Starting with perjury, but they still won't. Adding a charge like this would probably push it over the edge, so they won't let it come out, for fear they would have to deal with Gore," Frank went on.

"I think the best we can do is to gather the evidence and turn it over to some of my friends in high places and let them do things in the background. Probably, most of which will never be seen or heard of, except from the results and by feedback to me," Frank added.

"Now with that in mind, what else would you hope to accomplish Earl?" Frank finished.

"Can we at least get this asshole Snelling out?"

"Oh ya, he will definitely be out and not allowed back in government, that I can guarantee," Frank stated.

"Will the Clinton's be able to get anyone else to take his place and what about others they have in place?" Earl asked.

"I am confident that all 'political influenced hires' will be immediately banned and his prior placements will be put out on the street. I realize that is not much, but it will help limit his influence," Frank replied.

"Well, it sure ain't much, but I guess I'll have to settle for that," Earl stated.

"So, with those limitations, you would vote to go ahead with the mission?" Frank asked.

"Damn right, anything I can do to cause these shitheads pain, I'm all for it," Earl voted.

"Well, that is one vote. Anyone have anything to add?" Frank continued.

Bubba spoke up. "Well, I'm for it, but I wish there was someway we could at least leak some of this to the press."

"You mean the press that has covered up almost everything else that they possibly can about Clinton?" Frank said.

"Ya, them is the ones. Maybe they would be unable to swallow this shit."

"Well, it ain't gonna happen, my friend. For all the reasons I have just mentioned," Frank stated.

"Ok, well I vote to go ahead," Bubba said.

Then Dave spoke up to Frank. "What are the possibilities of a 100% successful mission?"

Frank answered, "I did a lot of thinking before I went to sleep last night and I believe we have a real good chance. I will have to say that, as covert captures and interrogation goes, this is a fairly easy. He ain't married, no one will probably miss him and if they do, there is no one to check with to find out what might have happened to him during that week. I think we only have two foreseeable problems. First, what if he doesn't call a cab? What if he calls a limo or a friend? If he calls a limo, whoever is answering the phone can tell him their limo's are all busy, but they can have a cab over there. But if a friend picks him up, we need a plan B to intercept him at the airport."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.