Daisy Chain - Cover

Daisy Chain

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nina is wealthy, heterosexual and running errands in her Mercedes while her self-centered husband is away on a business trip. When the car breaks down, she walks to a bar to make a call. That's where she meets Danielle, the bar's manager. It's a lesbian bar, and Danielle helps her find a mechanic, and is kind enough to give her a ride home

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Spanking   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Caution   Transformation  

I didn't have time to go home and change, so I picked up David in the same dress I had worn to dinner last night.

You would think he would have at least been curious, like, "Got a party you're going to?" or "What's the occasion?"

No, not David. So absorbed in himself he didn't say a thing about me wearing a body-hugging mesh sundress at ten in the morning.

"This contract is going to bring our company more business than we can imagine. I think we might even be buying the electrical contractor that's doing the job. They're for sale. I can see us actually hiring more people, maybe even putting an office in Minneapolis, after this."

He glanced over at me, and I knew this was my queue to be impressed.

"Wow, honey that's great."

"Wanna move to Minnesota?" He said with a chuckle.

"Not especially, David. I'm a Florida girl, remember? Atlanta gets cold enough for me in the winter. I'd never survive up there."

Then, the threat of moving away from Danielle became real. I never had to think about leaving anything precious before, the few times he had mentioned the possibility of relocating.

"Why... is that a possibility?" I asked, trying to sound unconcerned.

"Ahh, it's a very outside one. I don't think that would happen, really."

When we got home, David unpacked and took a shower. I felt this urge to pick up the phone and talk to Danielle, just hear her voice while he was showering. Jesus, Nina, you've only been away from her for two and a half hours. Think you can find something to keep you busy? I shook my head to clear the image of me bundled up like an eskimo, walking to a snow-covered Mercedes, my tears freezing on my face as I hoped to reach Danielle on my cell phone...

When David came out of the shower I was busying myself with a talk with Jan, who had called to see why I had been so quiet. I wouldn't say Jan and I were best friends, but we were pretty close. I apologized to her, told her I hadn't been feeling well all week, and we chatted about our normal circle of stuff.

David came out of the bathroom, warm and wrapped in a towel, and kissed my neck. I waved him away, but he kept it up, and finally dropped the towel and knelt behind me on the bed, pressing himself, naked, against my back.

"Jan, I gotta go... can we talk some more later?"

I hung up and turned to him. By now, his cock had thickened to about three-quarter full size, and he was grinning stupidly.

"Hey I haven't seen you in a few days. Didn't you miss me?"

Oh, gosh, how did I survive without you, my big hunk of a knight in shining armor?

"Oh of course I did honey," I said, forcing a smile. C'mon Nina, he's not so terrible, even if he didn't bother to say in the last four days that he had missed you. And besides, you had better not show that anything is different.

David's hand went for my breast, which now only had a t-shirt over it. As he caressed and squeezed there he pushed me down gently with his other hand, which then slid down to the V of my little terrycloth shorts.

I just wasn't in the mood, as much as I tried. Oh, Mrs. Cutler you had better try harder, I told myself.

Goodness, my pussy was actually sore from being fucked by Danielle's strap-on, and then licked and penetrated by her fingers... my body was tired from two straight nights of breathless, passionate lovemaking with a five foot ten inch goddess who could bench press probably as much as David... she could pick me up and carry me, after all!

"Oooh, look at you..." I said to my husband, trying to sound genuine. His radar was long since broken, I think--if he ever had it--and he was loving it. I reached for his cock and stroked it a couple of times, and it was now leaning stiffly away from his body like a high diver, ready to take the plunge.

I looked up at him, with my very best bedroom eyes, and he smiled. I raised up a little and licked just under the tip of his circumcised cock and he made a deep sighing sound. Then I slowly engulfed the ever-reddening helmet with my mouth, and slid him into my throat. His hand was in my hair, and I tried not to imagine Danielle's fingers, the way they slid into my scalp as I adored her pussy with my mouth just hours before this.

"Mmyeah..." he groaned as I sucked him. I thought it might be better if I made him cum this way, as my pussy needed some rest. No chance of that. Within a couple of minutes, he was tugging on my shoulders, urging me away.

"C'mon," he said, "let me give him to you."

Do I get a lick or two? I wondered. Probably not. He'll just jam this thing in me, the soldier triumphantly returned from the money war, claiming his spoils. But to my surprise, David went down on me, and did his best to stimulate me. It felt good, but I had been spoiled. He simply could not do what Danielle did to my body, and I felt guilty for having compared them. It wasn't fair to David.

He moved up, searching my face for a moment.

"God," he said, "you're hot... something about you seems different... I mean you were sexy before but... I don't know..."

Maybe his radar wasn't broken after all. Or maybe I was exuding something I couldn't help, something that even the most primitive of detections systems couldn't miss.

"Shh" I silenced him, "same ol' me. You just haven't been around much."

He smiled and pushed my thighs apart, and entered me. David usually likes to take me from behind; that's his favorite position. But today he wanted me from the front. I kind of liked that, but when he filled me with his cock I realized how swollen I actually was.

I moaned, mostly out of pain, and he took that as a go-ahead to grip my thighs and push my legs up. I grabbed onto his forearms and he started driving into me. I arched, and twisted, pain weaving with pleasure as his pelvis rocked.

Once, he lowered his face and kissed me. Again, I fought Danielle's image, trying to make it disappear, but I couldn't help but remember her kisses, so much softer and longer, and the memory showed up almost rhythmically, as if it were taking laps in my head, waving each time it passed the reviewing stand.

David's kisses were staccato and grabbed my mouth like a snapping turtle. Nina, he's trying, the poor dolt. I ran my hands over his back and ass, and tried to concentrate on the erotic feeling of his butt clenching and un-clenching as he pumped his cock into my sore pussy. I was stimulated but not anywhere close to an orgasm. He would have his soon, I knew.

I felt his grip tighten and suddenly he got very hot. Then he buried his cock deep and I gasped as I felt his essence jettison deep in my body. The heated spurts subsided and he let out a deep "ohhhhhgoddammmmmmm" as he lowered himself on me, sliding his arms under my back and gathering me to him.

It did feel good to have his big, warm body pinning me, and I just stroked his back gently, trying to convince myself that this would all feel better and better the longer he was home.

The nagging truth was that I wanted Danielle's butterscotch hair falling around me, and her breasts pressed against me, and her lips against my face. I longed for her fragrance. David stirred, and his whiskers brushed my nose.

When he whispered, "Honey... you feel so damned good!" I mentally trampled the urge to cry.

"I hope you got off... you did, right?" It's so much easier when I tell him I came, so I lied.

"Yeah, honey... you didn't feel me? It was right after you entered me actually."

After he got up and put on a pair of shorts, I pulled the covers over my lower body, and he looked at me as he pulled on a t-shirt.

"Sure you didn't change your hair, or do your eyes different, or something?"

This was not David. If I did change something, he would notice, and make a minor comment, but for him to wonder like this was definitely out of character. Was my desire for Danielle painted on my forehead? I wondered.

Maybe it was just showing clearly in my eyes, that I had been loved, lusted, and ravished in a most spectacular way, by an extraordinary person, and I was somehow changed.

It scared me.

After he headed to the kitchen for his usual post-orgasm snack, I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

There was another damned mirror. I looked into my own eyes, looking for whatever David saw.

I saw nothing, so I leaned forward, closer. I studied the tiny Picasso-like forms reflecting in my brown irises.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.