Back Door Wives - Cover

Back Door Wives

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Husband demands 'back door' action from his wife. She flips out and goes to her girlfriends to moan and groan about it, but gets another surprise because her girlfriend likes 'back door' action. Her girlfriend and husband warm her up and gives her-her first 'anal lesson' where she finds out that she loves it! She then gets caught up in an orgy at a bar and then provides a special treat for her husband when he gets home from out of town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

She wanted to say "No, I can't, I couldn't," but she knew it would be a lie.

Roger's long skinny cock jutted from his patch of dickhair. The big knob was red and raw-looking. She had already sucked it, felt and tasted the slow dribbly drool of its jizz load onto her tongue, taken it deep into her throat, gagging and gurgling as she fed on the entire length of that cock. What harm could there be to fuck it, too?

He tugged on her hand and she rose to her knees on the bed, stealing a glance toward the mirror. Jesus! The expression on her face startled Tricia. Her hair was bed-tossed, her tits heaved in sexual agitation, and she had the look of a wild, sex-crazed slut!

Kate was still on her belly, fingering her anus. The hole gaped, not yet returned to its normal tiny size after being rammed repeatedly with the stiffness of Roger's prick. She stuffed two or three fingers up her hot butt, reaming herself with them.

"Oh, yes," Trish heard her friend moan, "oh, I think I need more..."

Kate's hand fumbled about, and she found the wine bottle. By now, Trish was backed up against Roger. His cock protruded along one hip, and she had her fist on it, sliding up and down the rigid length of him. His hands were all over her sweaty, jiggling tits and his mouth assaulted her neck, her earlobes. His fingers dug into the soft meat of her tits, and she stroked harder at his cock.

Trish was full of herself and her own reactions, but even so, she could not hold back a shriek of disbelief when she saw what Kate intended to do with the wine bottle.

Her brunette friend guided the bottle through her crotch, using it to frig the musk-dripping lips of her cunt. She squirmed in abandon, her thighs clenching around the bottle, squeezing it into close contact with her pussy. And then she loosened her legs, spread them widely, and moved the bottle's neck to her shithole.

It had started to tighten up again, finally empty of cock, but the moment the bottle neck touched her asshole, Kate split wide open once more, and the green bottle disappeared inside her rectum.

She looked back over her shoulder, face flushed, glowing with arousal, her eyes brown and wicked. "Once you start," she told Trish, "you fucking never get enough of this... " And she moaned again, hand guiding the bottle in and out of her already-dicked asshole.

"That's what I want," Trish whispered to Roger. "That's exactly what I want!"

"You may have to fight her for the bottle," Roger said softly. "Looks like she's really attached to it."

"No, shithead!" Tricia giggled, turning around to face him. She took his prick in both hands and rubbed its big, cum-oozing knob against her belly, stroked it through the soft wet hairs of her cunt. "I'll settle for this thing!"

Two minutes later she was rubbing K-Y onto his cock with both hands, greasing him thickly. As she lubed him, he was sliding fingers through her crack, working the jel into her flesh, too. She went stiff as his finger penetrated her asshole in a sudden, shallow stab.

"Oh!" she said. His finger was a lot bigger than the one Kate had shoved up her butt. She squeezed his prick. 'It' was a lot bigger than his finger. She started to get a little nervous about the whole thing, but it was perhaps a bit late for cold feet.

His finger moved a little deeper, crooking inside Tricia. She twisted, her head back, her eyes closed. Within her hand, his cock pulsated with a rapid, excited beat that she couldn't remain immune to.

Her own heart was thumping hotly behind the soft cushions of her 38-Cs, and she pressed them against Roger's chest, kissing him with her hard sweat- dripping nipples. He straightened out his finger inside her shithole and she winced, but she knew she had to have it.

Kate was still assreaming herself with the wine bottle. Christ, what a slut! But a real friend, too. Hadn't she made her own husband available to Trish?

"I think you're ready," Roger said, taking his finger out. Tricia's asshole felt suddenly empty and deprived. But her fist held something that would soon fill that void.

She lay down on her side, knees drawn up to her tits. With one hand she opened her buttocks, exposing the never-fucked pink spot. K-Y oozed from her shitter, greased the crack of her ass. Roger lay down behind her, guiding his prick to its hot virginal target.

He stroked her with the bulbous knob of his tool first, sliding it all around. "Last chance to change your mind," he said.

"Fuck me," Tricia replied. There was nothing else to say.

He wormed the tip of his cock into the hollow of her asshole and he gave it a tentative thrust. The lubed hole yielded before the pressure of his prick, and Trish felt his cock slowly but surely penetrating her.

She closed her eyes, feeling the burn as her muscles stretched. Even with the K-Y, it was going to be a hell of a tight fit. And Roger's cock was a lot thinner than Ken's. Part of her was happy that she had awakened in time to keep herself from being ass-busted in bed this morning, but as the slickened dickhead moved a little deeper into her turned-on butt, she felt just the slightest trace of sadness, too -- sadness that she had made Ken stop!

"Fuck me," she repeated. "Don't just fuck around."

"You got it," Roger said, his voice getting a little tight around the edges. He gripped her buttocks and pushed, driving three or four inches of hard-on straight up Trish's shitchute.

"Owwwwwww!!!!" she squealed, not quite prepared for what she had gotten herself into -- or into herself. "Stoppppppitttttttt!!!"

But he didn't stop! He thrust again, and the rest of his cock entered her asshole. His belly slapped hard against the round swell of her candy ass, and she felt the ticklish scrape of his dickhairs on her flesh. He rocked against her, stirring her shit with his cock, and there was no doubt about it -- Tricia Miller had taken nine inches straight up the ass!

He began to drill her, his long thin cock slicking in and out of her jellied butthole. She wailed with each thrust, but the cries which at first signaled her pain soon took on a sharper, keener note of delight. The warbled "Nooooo" drifted gradually into a whiny "Ohhhhh" and she was shocked to hear herself gasping, at last, "Yes, oh, yes yes yes!!!"

Something touched her face. She opened her eyes to see Kate's face an inch away, the pink tongue lapping at her skin. Trish pulled the face closer and kissed it in gratitude. "Oh, you cunt," she said, "how did you know I needed this???"

Kate just smiled coyly and started down Trish's body. She got to the tits and feasted greedily on them, while Trish absorbed the deep, belly-quivering thrusts from Roger's dick.

Kate's face moved lower. Now she was nose deep in Tricia's light brown pussy hair. She found the wet hole -- it would have been easier to miss Cleveland -- and she slipped her tongue into the gash, slicking it up the hole for some deep cunt stimulation that went perfectly with the asshole-fucking that Roger was dishing out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.