Back Door Wives - Cover

Back Door Wives

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Husband demands 'back door' action from his wife. She flips out and goes to her girlfriends to moan and groan about it, but gets another surprise because her girlfriend likes 'back door' action. Her girlfriend and husband warm her up and gives her-her first 'anal lesson' where she finds out that she loves it! She then gets caught up in an orgy at a bar and then provides a special treat for her husband when he gets home from out of town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

His finger entered her cunt as he spoke. She bit her lip in surprise, her blue eyes as big as teacups. "Oh!" Tricia gasped, her belly undulating while his finger moved in shallow but exciting passes. She was moving up and down on the balls of her feet, and alternate cold and hot flashes swept through her body.

He kept on kissing her, still fucking her with his finger, and she became aware that Kate's mouth, too, was getting into the kiss. Her head was turned, and her girlfriend's wet lips, still tasting heatedly of cock, pressed against Tricia's.

"Why not fuck him?" Kate whispered into Tricia's mouth. "You're as hot as can be, and he's a dynamite lay. C'mon, honey -- you said Kenny wanted you to loosen up a little. What better way to do just that???"

"I could never... " Trish husked, her cunt still pronged by Roger's exploring finger. The juices ran like piss down her pussy tunnel, leaking down the insides of her thighs.

She could hear the squish as his finger pushed gently but determinedly into the wetness of her snatch, and she gasped again with each thrust. His hand cupped her cunt, and there was a constant pressure against the swollen node of her clitoris. It throbbed responsively. 'All' of Tricia Miller was throbbing right now.

"I couldn't," she repeated, almost believing her own words.


On the bed, she glanced to left and right, saw the mirrored image of what was happening. Her own body seemed to glow. Roger was feeding upon one tit, Kate upon the other. She had Roger's dick in one clutching fist, the other hand working between Kate's thighs, massaging the rubbery, excited pussy lips, the swollen clitoris. They bore her down backwards and they fell upon her like vultures in a feeding mood.

She twisted to one side and took Roger's long hard prick in both hands, staring for a moment at the big red knob. Down below, Kate was sliding into position between Tricia's legs, rubbing her cheeks along the tingly thigh interiors, blowing warmly through the ruffled pussyhairs.

"Are you 'sure' this is gonna help my marriage?" she asked tensely, squeezing Roger's cock. A big bubble of pre-cum emerged from the slit and hung like a glass bead.

"I'm positive," Kate promised. "Have I ever lied to you, honey?"

The tip of her tongue flicked against Tricia's clit, and the blonde wife squirmed, her body filling with heat, her eyes full of the big hard prick she was holding in both hands. She gulped, then leaned toward Roger and let her tongue scoop up that dangling bubble of pre-cum.

There! She'd done it! She'd licked another man's dick, and the sky had not fallen upon her!

She pressed her mouth against his hardened rod and kissed passionately at his bulbous tip, feeling the excitement that surged within his steely flesh. Her lips parted wetly and his prick slid into Tricia's mouth. Saliva flowed like a river and she felt herself begin to suck responsively at Roger's cock.

Kate was eating pussy with a vengeance now, showing her own arousal with every lick into the heated slice of Tricia's cunt. Her eyes closed, Trish sucked warmly at the tip of Roger's cock, drawing it across her tongue in short lapping gulps. Cum was already dripping from the slitted opening, and it fell in little hot bubbles onto her tongue.

She opened her mouth a bit wider, and the barrel of his cock entered her lips. He wasn't as thickly-dicked as Ken, she realized as soon as she got him inside her mouth, but he was at least a couple of inches longer. She didn't think she could swallow him but she was damn sure going to try.

It felt strange to be sucking the cock of another woman's husband, but the fact that Kate was eating her pussy like a wolf left Tricia feeling a lot less self-conscious about it all.

Wouldn't Ken shit if he could see her now! Would he still be telling her to loosen up? Tricia giggled around the long hard cock that filled her mouth so plentifully and she sucked harder, pulling him deeper and deeper, until the tip of his prick thrust against the back of her throat and she gagged in sudden surprise.

"Ahhhhh..." she groaned, but it was a groan of pleasure, and her hot drool bathed his cock as it pulsated inside her mouth.

She was sucking in earnest now, her desires stoked to almost unbearable intensity. She hadn't intended to do this. God, no! All she'd wanted to do was talk to Kate about her newfound problems. But now that it was actually happening, she would not, 'could not' make it stop.

Kate fucked fingers and tongue simultaneously into Tricia's cunt. There was an animalistic savagery to the way Kate Parker ate a pussy. Tricia had never felt anything quite like this from a man's mouth.

Maybe it was true. Maybe women did eat women better than men ever could. Tricia moaned throatily around the cock that filled her mouth, a tremulous little orgasm ripping through her snatch and into Kate's face.

Trish locked her teeth behind the edges of Roger's swollen cock knob and she tongued and sucked him voraciously with both her fists wrapped around his length, stroking him up and down.

She pumped the cock eagerly, tasting driblets of his cum, squirting out of his bulb when the prick found itself too full to hold all the stuff inside. It was hot juicy cum, a little saltier than Ken's, but God, did it taste good on her tongue!

Her pussy got wetter -- much wetter -- and stickier, too. From the corner of her eye she saw that Kate was pouring wine from the bottle onto Trish's twat, licking it up as fast as she spilled it out.

"Give me that thing," Tricia mumbled, her mouth so full of cock she could hardly speak. Kate got the message and handed the bottle up with a giggle.

Tricia upended it, slopping the stuff onto Roger's cock. It splattered the sheets, but Trish didn't give a shit. They weren't 'her' sheets, were they? And wine was surely the most innocent thing that had ever stained these bedsheets...

The last gulp of the wine she poured into her mouth, swigging it down and feeling the warmth go straight to her belly, then directly to her brain.

"I'm drunk," she announced. "That must be why I'm doing this." She tossed the empty bottle aside and returned to Roger's prick.

"Sure, honey," Kate assured her, sounding a million miles away while Tricia began to suck Roger's cock once more.

The bed began to rock hard beneath the threesome. Trish heard Kate's moans and groans, and, without missing a slurp on the prick in her mouth, she glanced downward again. What a slut! Kate had retrieved the wine bottle and she was using one hand to guide its long skinny neck into her wet-lipped cunt even as she continued to lick and suck and fingerfuck Trish's throbbing pussy!

She fucked herself hard, showing no more mercy to her snatch than her mouth was giving to Tricia's pussy. Trish sighed, thinking of the hours that she and Kate had wasted in discussing clothes, recipes, the people they had known in high school. If only she'd known that Kate was such a provocative whore, they could have been having some fun all these many months!!!

Trish kept on gulping at Roger's dick, smacking her lips as the thing worked in and out of her mouth. She was taking him deeper now, straining a little, but she knew she was going to swallow the whole thing any second now... any second now...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.