Back Door Wives - Cover

Back Door Wives

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Husband demands 'back door' action from his wife. She flips out and goes to her girlfriends to moan and groan about it, but gets another surprise because her girlfriend likes 'back door' action. Her girlfriend and husband warm her up and gives her-her first 'anal lesson' where she finds out that she loves it! She then gets caught up in an orgy at a bar and then provides a special treat for her husband when he gets home from out of town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tricia rose to her knees, tense with excitement but more than a little hesitant, too. "Look at you," she told Kate. "You've got lipstick everywhere."

She turned and saw herself in one of the mirrors. She was lipstick-spotted as well. Holding her tits in cupping hands, she looked at the bold red smears that surrounded her stiffened nipples.

"You know where I want lipstick prints of yours," Kate smirked, stretching out and spreading her thighs. The mouth of her cunt winked open, glistening wet and horny. "Get on me," she added. "I know you've 69ed with Ken. The only thing different is that you're not gonna get a cock in your mouth this time."

It was much too late to be thinking about it. Tricia climbed atop her friend and settled down, just as she would have done if it were Ken beneath her.

From below, Kate began to stroke Tricia's asscheeks, her mouth already moving back into the dark-furred pussypatch. She kissed the gash, then licked it wetly, sandpaperishly, up and down, her hands plying Tricia's buttflesh.

"Well?" she called. "What are you waiting for?"

Tricia leaned forward, into the cunty-smelling crotch. Kate's pussy had a strong scent when it was aroused, a musky, slightly fishy flavor, and Tricia's lips were almost numb as she drew closer and closer.

She pressed her mouth against the pussy, wetting her lips in the juices that leaked from Kate's hole. Her hands came in, and she pushed delicately at the labes, opening them to show off the slippery-looking, scarlet-fleshed interior.

She had never seen a cunt at such close range before, and she stared a long moment at the pussymouth itself, the way it seemed to gulp and quiver and vibrate in anticipation of her tongue's caress. In for a penny, in for a pound, she thought, and she opened her mouth, tongue emerging to lap tentatively at Kate's crack.

Her eyes enlarged as she got her first taste of pussy. Not her first taste. She loved to lick her own juices off Ken's cock, his fingers, his lips after he'd finished eating her to orgasm. So of course she knew what pussy tasted like, even though at secondhand.

But it was something different to wiggle her tongue inside the oozing crack of another woman, to eat the funk of a strange cunt. She worked her tongue back and forth, coating it in Kate's fluids, savoring the hot cunty taste as it filled her nostrils, made her tonguetip quiver in excitement.

"Oh, yes, baby," she heard Kate whine, in between loving hungry sucks at Tricia's own snatch. Tricia wiggled her ass, smearing her wet cunt all over Kate's face, spreading herself wide to the forays of that thirsty tongue and mouth, and she bent forward, barrelling into Kate with an eagerness that she could no longer deny or rationalize.

She was furious in her attack now, splaying the cunt with her fingers until she felt Kate shiver and stretch beneath her. She worked her face into the opening -- licking, kissing, sucking.

She seemed to know exactly what to do. That was the most delightful, most alarming part of it all. Once she started sucking cunt, she acted as if she'd been doing it all of her twenty-five years, as if she lived for nothing but the taste of pussy, the feel of a hard wiggly clit shivering beneath her lapping tongue!

And she seemed to know that it was time to suck hard at that tingly clit while she stuffed Kate's pussy full of her driving fingers. Yes! The moan of response told her she was doing it exactly right!

She forced her fingers deeper while her lips and teeth and tongue kissed and gnawed and licked hotly, demonically, at the stiffened pink button of Kate's aroused clitoris. It swelled like a tiny cock between Tricia's lips and she sucked it as ravenously as she'd ever fed on Ken's rampant, swollen prick.

All they'd done previously was just foreplay. 'Now' they were fucking! Tricia played it totally by ear and tongue, eating everything that got in her way, and she could feel -- Christ, she could taste! -- Kate's sudden rushing orgasm, filling her mouth with the honey of a hot, excited cunt.

She covered the upper end of the cunt with her mouth, still using her fingers in the hole, and she sucked harder, drawing yet another come out of Kate. She was going to die if she didn't climax herself, but as Kate continued to gobble her pussy, she knew she was going to come too.

Kate got a finger into Tricia's pussy, screwing it in and out. Tricia's eyes rolled over in their sockets when she felt her friend's tongue slither up to attack the bud of her virgin asshole.

Well, not 100% virgin. After all, Ken had done a little licking there this morning, and he'd come within an ace of sticking his big hard cock up the tender tiny hole. But for all that counted, Tricia's asshole was on its first outing.

Kate's tongue worked into the deep hollow, twisting and turning as it rimmed Tricia's rectum. Tricia squirmed and panted and moaned, so full of her own feelings she couldn't be bothered with anything as mundane as continuing to lick Kate's pussy.

She kept her fingers busy inside the hole, but she was off on her own trip now, moaning and writhing as she took a finger deep inside her snatch and a tongue created fires just inside the opening of her shitter.

"Oh, I'm comingggg..." she gasped, and it was true. Her pussy gushed juices and Kate drank them greedily, her mouth hurrying down to catch the flowing release from Tricia's cunt. She licked the quivery gash until a second come followed the first, and she pushed her tongue almost as deep into Tricia as she'd had her finger.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Tricia groaned, her body dripping sweat from every pore as she rocked and rolled atop Kate. She humped her cunt back into Kate's face, drowning her friend in the pussy gusher.

Even as the fires started to die down a little, Kate was changing her attack, intent on showing Tricia that this wasn't nearly all there was. She pinched the asscheeks nastily, making Tricia yelp in sudden pain, and then she pulled hard on the doughy mounds, spreading them wide and baring the rear opening to her full attention.

She licked up and in, and the rimjob she'd given Tricia earlier was only a shadow of what came now. She screwed her tongue into the anus, darting in and out like a hummingbird sucking pollen from a flower.

She puckered her lips and pressed a hot wet kiss onto the rectal mouth, and Tricia thought, one more place I'm gonna have lipstick prints... All over my naughty asshole!

Her lips pulled away, and Tricia felt the prodding of a fingertip. "No," she said, "don't finger-fuck me back there too..."

But she could only close her eyes and whimper as the finger screwed its way into her asshole. The penetration was slow, almost gentle, but with an insistence that could not be denied.

Tricia stiffened, feeling her ass-ring respond to its violation. The muscles were tight, but they were too aroused by Kate's tongue not to be just a little curious too, and they relaxed slightly as the finger eased its way inside.

It feels like a suppository, only a lot longer, Tricia thought as the finger buried itself inside her butt. She found her anal muscles clenching of their own will, tightening around the intruder. It was as if she was trying to shit the finger out of her, but she realized after another moment that she didn't want it to come out! No!

"This is soooo filthy... " she whispered, glowing internally.

"It's gonna get dirtier," Kate promised, jabbing her finger deep and hard until Tricia straightened out atop her, stiff as a board from head to toes, her body pulsating as the fingertip dug into the very pit of her.

Kate's mouth was all over Tricia's ass, biting, kissing, licking. Tricia glanced at one of the mirrors, saw that she did indeed have those telltale red lipstick prints spread across her squirming butt. Kate's mouth was like liquid fire upon her, and the finger kept on reaming her shitter with a driving, burning impetuosity.

Trish felt her friend's tits beneath her, the nipples throbbing with Kate's own arousal. She didn't feel so much like a pervert, knowing that Kate was also in heat. But Christ, this was too good to be perverted!

The finger continued to ream her. She was tight, but she was greasy inside, and she found herself growing more and more willing the longer she received the digital attack.

There was a kinky satisfaction to the feel of a foreign object jammed up her shithole that she had not at all expected. She still regarded the act as extremely dirty, but she couldn't deny that it was totally stimulating at the same time.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh..." she groaned, rocking atop Kate, in complete surrender to the deviate act being performed upon her. She lifted her butt up and down, and now her muscles were pulling the finger in and pushing it back out in fucklike rhythmic gulps.

She felt Kate's limber tongue slither down to make a fresh raid upon the labes of her pussy but, oh, fuck, she didn't need any additional help right now! She was gonna come again! An anal orgasm? Holy Christ, could there even be such a thing?

Even as it began to pulsate through her, Tricia somehow knew that she wasn't really coming out her ass. The explosion was in her clit, her cunt, as always. But the worship of Kate's tongue, the stringent fucking of her horny finger, directed at Tricia's shithole, had caused it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.