Tanning Friends

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Erotica Sex Story: A day at the tanning booth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

© Copyright

My wife, and I have been happily married for close to 18 years. Each year our sex live has gotten better. There's nothing we haven't done to each other. From oral sex to anal, we love it all.

This last year my wife Rachael went from a size 16 to an 8. Yes I love her thin new body. She loves showing off her thin ass, and her fine looking 36c breasts. She dresses like a teenager, and I love it.

Last year some friends of ours J.T. and Linda came into some money, and they bought a tanning studio not far from our house. Rachael, and I had been friends with J.T. and Linda for about six years.

J.T. was a kind hearted guy that loved teasing Rachael. And, she very much enjoyed teasing him back. Linda, and I on the other hand, just gave each other sexy looks when we thought no one was watching us.

One day Rachael, and I went to see the tanning studio, "Well, hey there. We were wonderin' when you two were coming to see the place." Linda said, with a big smile.

"We've been a little busy. You know how that goes." I replied, looking deep into Linda's sexy, blue eyes. She always had a little sparkle in her eyes when she saw me. And I in turn always had a hard on for her.

Linda smiled back, licking her pink, full lips, and said, "This place has been so crazy this week, it's been unreal. This is the first time in two weeks we've had a break."

I looked into Linda's eyes, and ask, "Where's J.T. at today?" My eyes wondered down to see her beautiful breasts.

She stood up, showing her very nice 36 inch ass, "He's in the back getting more tanning lotion. Come on Rachael, let me show you around." Linda said, as she walked by me, brushing her ass against my hip. It was nothing for all four of us to flirt with each other. In fact, we all enjoyed it very much.

I watched as the two sexy woman made their way to the tanning beds. Linda's ass was nice and round. The kind a guy would love to bite, and get 'lock jaw'. Rachael on the other hand had a nice, thin ass. As I watched them walk away, my 9 inch cock grew to life.

J.T. made his way from the storage room. He saw me looking at the two sexy women, "Boy! If we get Rachael to come, and tan, you and I are going to have some sexy lookin' ladies." He sat down beside me, and we both watched the ladies as they toured the studio.

The girls came back to join us, "Well, get Rachael signed up. She wants the Super Bed. Let me tell you what, you'll be so dark in just two weeks you won't believe it." Linda said, "That's the bed I use. You can see how tan I am." Linda pulled up her short blouse, exposing her tan, flat tummy.

"Be careful! You'll show ol' Lenny your tits." J.T. laughed as he saw my face light up at the sight of Linda showing her tan body.

Rachael laughed at what J.T. had said, and she replied, "He'd love that!" I just smiled, and gave Linda a little wink.


Well, Rachael began her daily tanning session's. Just like Linda had said, Rachael was so dark within a few weeks, I couldn't believe it. Her tan body turned me on so much. Her nipples turned a dark shade of brown. Her pussy is even nice, and dark. We make love every chance we have. I have even talked her into leaving the light on when we love each other, just so I could take in her wonderful, tan, sexy body.

"Oh, you're so sexy." I tell Rachael, as I lick her brown nipples. My hand makes it's way down to her new, white panties I had bought her. The white really brings out her tan. "You make my cock SO hard for you." I say, as I began caressing her pelvic bone. I go on sucking, and licking her brown breasts. Taking my time on each one, making sure to tease each one as much as I can. When I please her breasts, she in turn will suck the holly shit out of my cock.

"Yes! Oh, Lenny." She moans, as her back arches up with delight. When she does that, I know she is mine. And, my cock is in for a good sucking.

I toy with her pussy. Just lightly running my fingers down her wet slit. Stopping only to brush her hard, and ready clit. "Is my baby getting all nice, and wet for me?" I ask, knowing good well she is. "Is your sexy, tanned pussy about ready for a nice, long cock?"

Her back arches up with each word, and touch of my fingers, "YES! LENNY. PLEASE, FUCK ME!" Rachael begs me, thrusting her hips upward.

"Oh my sexy, tan baby sure is horny tonight," My fingers press into her pussy slit harder, "I love you so much," I move down her tummy, placing little kisses along the way. I reach her wet, and willing pussy, "Is it OK if I eat this pretty, tan pussy?" My tongue runs up her slit.

"OH! OH! YES!" Rachael screams out as my tongue works her wet love hole. Her hips thrash about like a wild woman. I know she is ready, I turn my cock to her mouth. With one swift move, her mouth is over my cock, and down her throat. She moans, as she sucks me, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Every time she takes me in her mouth, it always feels like our first time together.

My tongue finds it's way into her body. Her loud moans fill the room, as we please each other. Each time my tongue drives into her body, she will suck me down her throat, and moan so deep, it's hard not cuming in her hot mouth.

I know when she is ready, and needs to cum. We have been married 18 years, a guy really gets to know his woman. I begin rubbing my chin on her clit as my tongue continues licking inside her body. Her moans get louder, and louder, until she explodes on my tongue. I never stop when she cums. I enjoy the feel of her cumming around my tongue. Her pussy muscles squeeze my tongue so nice.

I will pump my cock in, and out of her mouth as she explodes. It is nothing for me to make her cum at least five, or six times. We will lay together, my tongue still in her wet pussy, and my cock still in her mouth. Enjoying her heavy breathing, and moaning.

"WOW! You should did cum good tonight." I say, giving her one more good lick up the length of her slit.

She pants for air, and replies, "I need you to fuck me, NOW!" Her sexy hazel eyes look into mine.

I climb on top of her, kissing her lips, and around her eyes, "You need my hard cock in you?" I ask, teasing her with my words. She, and I both love it when I talk dirty.

"YES!" She moans, pushing her burning hips into my hard cock, "Fuck me Lenny."

I line up my cock to her soaking, wet pussy, and ask, "You ready?" Before she can answer, I drive it in her so deep, I lift her brown, little ass off the bed.

"OH, YES!" She screams out as I sink into her deepest depths. We will lay together, enjoying the feel of being one. Holding each other as we had done hundreds, maybe a thousands times before. "I love you, Lenny."

"I love you, baby." I reply, and begin moving in, and out of my sexy wife. She is always so wet, and hot for me. It's hard not to cum in her after just two or three pumps in her body. Her sexy moans always fill our room, and drives me to please her even more.

Our hips move as one. My hard cock sliding in, and out of her slick pussy. Her soft moans fill my ears, making me pump her tender love tunnel faster, deeper. I need to cum, but I like feeling her cuming around my cock before I cum.

"Is my cock good?" I tease her, pushing my cock in her.

"YES!" She moans, and digs her finger nails into my back. Her hips thrust to meet my cock. Our pelvic bones rub together, our lips meet. It is only a matter of seconds before she cums around my cock.

I pump her faster, as I suck her neck, "Is your pussy ready? Is it ready to cum for me?"

She pushes into my cock. Humping her hips into me as fast as she can, "Yes! Yes! I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" She moans, as her tender, sweet pussy cums on my hard cock. In all our years together there's no way of knowing just how many times I've had the pleasure of feeling her cum on me. Each time is like the first, I live to feel her pussy squeeze me when she cums.

I push deep in her, "Oh fuck! I'm cuming! I love you so much." I say as my cock shoots in her wet pussy. I love cuming in her body, when my hot cum shoots deep in her pussy, it always makes her cum again.

"OH, LENNY!" She moans, as her body explodes on my cock again. Giving my hardness that wonderful feeling of her love muscles around my cock. Squeezing, and milking it of all it's seeds.

We lay together, holding, kissing, and touching each other. As we have done so many times before.


One real nice Saturday I decided to go to the tanning place with her. During the week it seemed every other sentence Rachael said was about something J.T. said, or did. It kinda pissed me off, but other hand it turned me on thinking another man thought she was as sexy as I did.

That morning Rachael wore a very tight tube top that just did cover her wonderful breast. Allowing her big, hard nipples to be seen by anybody that looked. Her hips, and ass were covered by a small pair of spandex bike shorts. She looked good enough for me to fuck her right then, and there.

I pulled her to me, pressing my hard cock into her pussy mound, "I could fuck you right here you look so sexy." My hands caressed her nice ass, and I rubbed my hard cock on her pussy.

"You're so hard today. I can't wait to get you inside me tonight," She moaned, "Lets go before I miss my appointment."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.