Coffee Break - Cover

Coffee Break

by vamsel

Copyright© 2003 by vamsel

Erotica Sex Story: bored wife inviteing stanger at store for coffee

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

We smiled at each other and went our separate ways. At the checkout counter I found her in the next line. My back was to her as the sales clerk rang me up. Then he started chatting with the clerk doing her line.

"Hey, Randall, are we still hiring?"

"It's not Randall, man. It's Pete."

Following this blooper, I had turn around to get a look at the other sales clerk. And my eyes fell on her instead.

Her eyes seemed to be eating me up. She was staring unabashedly at me. Even when I looked at her, she continued staring, quite unawares. Then she noticed me looking at her. And she looked away.

She finished first and crossed me towards the exit. I was done too but I let her go first. Her tits jiggled slightly as she walked past me. And her swaying ass seemed to call me. I headed after her.

She was standing by her car when I approached her.

"Hi. It's me again."

"Hi!" She seemed pleased to see me again. I took that as a good sign.

"You know... am from out-of town... and I know this is weird... and if you think I am coming onto you... that would probably be true... was wondering if you'd have time for a coffee... there's a Starbucks right across..."

She looked in the direction I was pointing. Sure enough, there was a

Starbucks. Her eyes fluttered for a second. The quiver of her lips

again. Then she said,

"Um... I make coffee... would you try some of mine?"

"Sure."

Like I would say no to that! I said aloud, "Should I follow you in my car?"

"Ok."

We pulled up in front of a sprawling condominium complex. I parked in a spot marked visitor. She parked in a numbered spot. We walked together to where she lived. She had picked up her baby on the way.

"You like it here?"

"I guess. People stick to themselves. Private. Secure."

"Must have been exciting having the baby... is he entirely on formula?" After all, I had seen her buying baby food.

She seemed shy for a moment. Then she said,

"Not entirely. Am supplementing. I still breast feed."

I glanced at her full breasts. They were bouncing softly as we walked. She caught me looking. She bit her lower lip and looked away. Embarrassed, perhaps - her nipples were visibly swelling up and she had no control.

The faint smell of curry greeted us when we entered. Once inside,

pointing to the couch, she said,

"Make yourself at home... I'll get the coffee."

The baby started bawling. I told her,

"Listen, if you need to breast feed or something else... feel free."

"Actually, I do. He's hungry now... he'll sleep soon though and then we... can talk?"

"That'll work, " I said settling into a chair, "You take the couch."

I watched as she unbuttoned her shirt and guided the baby

to her milk-swollen breast. She looked up at me and caught me staring. Smiling,

she said,

"Can you get me a drink... there's some apple juice in the refrigerator... nursing makes me thirsty... help yourself too."

"Sure, " I said.

I served her the drink and settled myself into a comfy chair and watched her. She had let down her straight long dark hair, which had been in a pony-tail when I first saw her. A thick strand covered half her face and cascaded down. I watched her hands caress the baby gently. They seemed so soft and caring.

Soon, the baby fell asleep. She had asked me to wheel the crib from a bedroom into the living area. I helped her put the baby into the crib. He settled into the crib, sleeping peacefully. There was an awkward silence as we stood side-by-side watching the baby sleep. I slipped my hand under her arm.

"You have a good baby here, Maya."

She half-turned and said,

"Thanks."

I put a curled finger under her chin, lifting. I looked into her deep brown eyes. Her full lips were slightly parted. I smelled her breath.

I kissed her open mouth. She didn't resist. We broke free after a few

seconds. Looking into her eyes again, I asked her,

"What's your story, Maya?"

She shook her head.

"I am a no story... boring life... boring job..."

"Husband?"

"He's ok. Not in love with me or anything."

"No?"

"No"

"Hard to imagine... not loving you... you are beautiful."

"And you?"

"I think he's a good guy... just not exciting..."

She lowered her head, not meeting my eyes. Then she said,

"You're a kind man, Sujith. I like that. It's very attractive in a man, you know."

I lifted her chin again.

"Talk to me, kid. What's wrong with your marriage?" "Nothing really. Everything is fine. We got married a couple years ago. Our families knew each other... I've known him for a long time... never thought I'd marry him, or anything."

We had moved to the couch as she talked. She lay back and talked. I sat up and held her hand, caressed her arm.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing. And that's the boring part. Nothing at all. The baby came... almost scripted. Hubby works. I work. He comes home late, sleeps the night and goes away. I look after the baby... get my work done... phone girlfriends and family sometimes... read... watch tv..."

"Put your feet up, " I suggested interrupting her.

"Put them on my lap... let me give you a relaxing foot massage as you talk... am really good at it, even though I say it myself."

She laughed and said,

"Oh. You are so different, Sujith!"

She gave me her feet and continued,

"See... the problem is... we never really talk. Like, with you, we have known each other for a couple hours... and we are talking... relaxing. With him... I live with him... yet..."

She sighed. And I let my hands wander up her leg, massaging and relaxing her calf muscles now.

"Oh... that feels good."

"Just lie back... close your eyes if you want to... and enjoy, " I said.

She lay back and closed her eyes. I massaged her knees, hiking her skirt up. She let me have my way. I ran my hands under her skirt to her thighs, kneading. Gently rubbing the insides of her thighs, I touched her panties with the back of my hand. Moist. Definitely.

She was still letting me have my way. I parted her legs and leaned forward. My intent - to get my mouth on her pussy. Suddenly, she closed her legs and sat up.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

I was confused. I had figured she wanted me to have my way with her.

"Why... I thought... I could... you wanted me to..." I stammered.

"Yeah... but what were you doing?"

Realization dawned on me.

"You mean?" I asked - the question unspoken.

She stared at me. Then said,

"No!"

"He has never... no man has ever... licked you there?"

"No." And this time there were tears in her eyes. She said,

"We had sex a couple times... then there was the baby... and after... I didn't want to get pregnant again that soon... and he... he..."

"He hasn't been interested?"

She nodded and cried.

"Well, it's the perfect time to experiment with alternate ways... oral sex... don't you think?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't know how and he..."

"Maya, " I said softly, "Look at me."

She looked up at me through tear-filled eyes.

"It's ok. I understand... you've never done this before... just relax... let me show you how... just... just give me a chance..."

She nodded silently.

I parted her legs again. Kissing her inner thighs, I smelled her

pussy. Then I looked up at her, and asked,

"Are you totally relaxed... good?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.