What Time Do You Get Off? - Cover

What Time Do You Get Off?

by Sweet Candi

Copyright© 2003 by Sweet Candi

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story about a horny barmaid who gives special treatment to deserving customers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

It was a slow night at the bar. With the lousy weather we had been having, I knew it would be. Aside from a few regular customers, it had been quiet all night and I was anxious for 3:00 am when my shift would be over. I was tired and horny and I wanted to get home to my husband and ravish his body. He loves when I come home from work horny and take advantage of him.

Then one of the best-looking guys I had seen in a LONG time sauntered in alone. I don't know why, but most of the really good-looking guys come in alone. If this guy was mine to fuck, I'd never let him go anywhere alone.

I smiled at him as he took a stool near to where I stood. He smiled back and made me want to melt. He had the dreamiest eyes I had ever seen, a clear complexion, and sandy blond hair kept short. His build was tall and slim, but not skinny. He looked to be in his early twenties.

"What can I get you?" I asked him with a smile that said, 'pick me.'

"Hi beautiful, " he replied. "I'll have a Labatt Blue"

"Big bottle or small bottle?" I asked.

"Small one... for now, " he said with a wink.

I opened his beer and handed it to him, our fingers touching lightly. We both smiled. Maybe this night wasn't going to be a total write-off after all.

Although I had to tend to the other customers as well, I got back to the cute one as quickly as I could.

"I've never seen you in here before. Is it your first time?" I asked.

"I just moved into the next town. I've driven past this bar and been curious about it, but tonight was the first chance I had to come in for a drink. Is it always this quiet?" he replied.

"Not always, " I assured him. "Tuesday is usually slow, which is why I like to work it, but it gets busier towards the end of the week. You should come on a Friday night sometimes and you'll see what I mean."

"I'm not complaining. I used to live downtown and the bars there were so damn noisy. It's nice to find a place where I can sit quietly and enjoy a beer or two. Besides, if it's quiet, then I get the pretty barmaid all to myself, " he said with a wink and a smile that made my heart beat faster.

I excused myself for a moment and checked the couple of remaining customers, who were now playing pool in the back room. When I turned around to head back to the front of the bar, I found my new friend staring at me as I walked towards him. Usually it made me quite uncomfortable to be looked at so intensely, but this guy was so good looking and seemed to be so nice, it didn't bother me at all. I found myself walking with a bit more of a swing to my hips, knowing that he was watching me.

"By the way, my name is Chris, " he said as I reached him

I offered my hand to him. "Hi, Chris. Nice to meet you; my name's Wendy."

He smiled. "Just like the restaurant, huh? Are you 'hot and juicy' too?"

It was an old joke that I've heard on countless occasions, but I smiled nonetheless. He was cute and could have recited the phone book to me, and he would have had me on the edge of my seat, listening.

After a couple of minutes of silence he asked, "What time do you get off, Wendy?"

"The bar closes at 3:00 am. I have to stay just a little later than that, to close up and balance my cash. What did you have in mind?"

He looked at his watch. "Well, I have something quick I need to do, but I'd like to come back and have another beer and talk some more if that's ok. I think you're nice, and you're the prettiest barmaid I've seen in a long time."

I blushed at his compliment. "I'll be here. I'd like that. I might even join you in a drink or two. I don't usually drink during my shift, but I sometimes will have one or two at the end of the night."

"I'll buy you that drink or two when I get back. I've got to go for now though or I'll be late."

He took my hand and kissed it, promising again to return before my shift was over. As I watched him walk out the door, I felt the familiar warm wetness between my legs. Great. Now I was even hornier than before. I checked on the last two customers just as they were finishing up their game of pool and their beers. I thanked them for coming and saw them to the front door. Now, it was REALLY quiet. It was 1:30 am and I still had an hour and a half to go.

I needed to get off bad and I couldn't wait any longer. I couldn't close early because if my boss happened to check, he'd be pissed for sure even only a half an hour before closing. I needed a place to go where I could touch myself and get off... somewhere where I wouldn't get caught and could still see if customers came in. You'd be surprised at the low lifes that show up at 2:30 am. Most of them are just looking for drugs, which my boss gladly provides them.

My van was parked just outside the bar and it seemed like the perfect place. It's fairly private because of the tinted windows and the front door of the bar was in clear view, in case anyone showed up at the last minute.

I climbed inside the van and quickly removed my shorts and blue thong and threw them on the floor. I put one foot up on the dashboard so that my legs were spread quite wide. My god, I couldn't believe how turned on I was. My fingers slid deliciously up and down my wet slit, lingering over my hard clit. I closed my eyes and thought about the boy that came into the bar earlier that night. I pictured him coming back at closing and where things could go from there. I pictured his beautiful lean body leaning over me and his delicious shaved cock poised at my lips, knowing he would taste just heavenly. I had two fingers inside my hot wet pussy now, pumping in and out as fast as I can manage. I gently rubbed my clit with my other hand, starting out slowly and gradually building up speed and intensity. It felt so fucking good that I thought I might never stop. I could feel my pussy juice dripping down onto my ass, literally wetting the seat of the van.

As I got closer and closer, I decided to open my eyes and take a quick look to make sure that someone wasn't trying to get into the bar.

My eyes widened in a mix of horror and delight as I saw Chris standing outside my van. He was leaning against the hood and had a perfect view of what I was doing. I immediately stopped and my face reddened. I'd never been caught masturbating before and really wasn't sure how to react to a stranger watching me. When he noticed me watching him, he smiled and came over to my side of the van. I had no clue what to do next. I was embarrassed at being 'caught', but was still so damn horny.

I partly covered myself with my hands and opened the door. I didn't even have time to think about what I was going to say. When the door opened, I could see that he had his jeans undone and had his hard cock in his hand. He had been jacking off while he was watching me! Now I was even hotter than I was before and the need to cum was even more urgent.

Before I could do or say anything, he twisted my legs towards him, spread them again and dove into my wet pussy. He was young, but he was certainly talented. He twirled his tongue around my erect clit and in just a few minutes I was moaning and grinding my pussy onto his face. He had his eyes open and was watching me intensely. I put my hands up and gently twisted my nipples. That was all it took. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body, in an orgasm that seemed to last forever.

"My God, you taste so good, " he said. His face was shiny with pussy juice. He looked so hot kneeling down at the side of my van.

"When I got here I was hoping to find you alone, but this was better than I ever hoped for. How fucking fantastic it was to watch you masturbate. I had to stroke myself as I watched you touch your pussy."

"Well, I must say that I was a little surprised myself when I opened my eyes and saw you standing there watching me, " I said with a coy smile. "But, I'm certainly glad you came back."

I quickly put my shorts back on, leaving the thong on the floor of the van. I took his hand and led him into the bar. It was already closing time, so I locked the door to prevent any intrusions. Without a word, I led him into the back room with the pool table. We embraced with such urgency that I thought I would die if I couldn't have him right then and there. I pulled his shirt off over his broad shoulders and traced kisses down his neck and chest. I gently licked at his nipples, enjoying the way they got hard under my tongue. I traced a line down his chest to his navel, and let my tongue swirl around inside. He put his head back and sighed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.