Becoming A Very Sexy Mother-in-Law

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Melanie is in her 30s but her oldest child, a daughter, is married to a sexy young man named Ben. Melanie finds herself attracted to Ben and finally her sexual fantasies move towards reality when she and Ben are alone one day.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

Melanie was not your typical 42 year old married woman. Yes, she had a husband of over 20 years and she had three grown children. But Melanie was something else that very few people realized or observed out in public -- Melanie was a very attractive and very sexy woman, and she had a very active and nearly insatiable desire for sex and sexual attenion from men. It didn't matter whether it was her husband who was attending to her needs; Melanie craved the sexual pleasures that men could give her and she wasn't sure that one man could even rise to the challenge adequately.

There were lots of sexy experiences that fully demonstrated what a high-sexed woman Melanie really was, but one of the hottest things she ever experienced occurred a few months ago and it was something she'd never thought of having happen to her. Melanie's daughter had gotten married 2 or 3 years earlier and her and her husband had moved to another nearby town where they could have some independence but yet be close enough to visit Melanie and her husband frequently.

Melanie thought her oldest daughter's husband, Ben, was a very attractive and very sexy young man. It was an exciting thing to watch him and her daughter date and then eventually get married but from the first time Melanie had laid eyes on Ben, she'd also found him extremely sexy and she'd harbored lots of sexy fantasies about her daughter's own boyfriend possibly finding her (Melanie) sexy and actually wanting to have sex with her. On several occasions, Melanie had actually started fantasizing about Ben and her together in bed making love and she lie there in her own bed next to her sleeping husband, stroking and rubbing her hot wet horny pussy until she'd quietly shiver in a strong orgasm with images of Ben having just fucked her to a climax.

Melanie never did anything that she was consciously aware of to invite any attentions from Ben. But whenever she was around Ben, whether or not her daughter Lyn was present, she'd carry herself in what felt like a bit of a sexy walk or appearance. She also realized that nearly every time she was around Ben, she'd end up later having such a wet horny pussy that she'd have to go to the bathroom or the privacy of her bedroom and play with herself until she got off.

After Ben and her daughter had been married for quite awhile, Lyn was out of town one week and Melanie had gone over to her and Ben's house to help with some redecorating that they'd been doing. She'd worn a button-up blouse and a pair of shorts since she'd known they'd probably get sort of dirty working there in the house. Melanie and Ben had been doing some painting or something like that when they decided to take a break. They'd been sitting in the kitchen sharing a snack when their discussion turned to topics that were growing increasingly close to sex and making love. Melanie couldn't believe at first that she was sitting there in her own daughter's home with her son-in-law and talking to him on things growing increasingly close to sex.

Suddenly, Ben said, "Melanie, I just need to tell you that I've always found you very attractive. From the first time you and I met when Melanie brought me over, I thought you were very sexy and a very gorgeous woman. I've always had a hard time realizing that you're actually my wife's mother."

Melanie loved what Ben was saying to her. She felt her pussy start to grow moist after he'd been talking to her for just a few seconds. Then she felt her nipples growing hard inside her bra as well and Melanie knew that Ben's words were getting to her and really turning her on. She couldn't believe how wickedly sexy it felt that her daughter's husband was actually seeming to come on to her, and Melanie wasn't going to try to turn him off in his pursuit of her either. It was when Ben actually stood and walked over to the chair where Melanie sat and reached down to start unbuttoning the front of her shirt that she knew things were taking a rather unexpected turn.

Ben slowly undid one button after another and then he pulled her blouse open and then away from her shoulders. The feel of the room's cool air on Melanie's large C-cup breasts inside her bra reminded her of the dangerous nature of where she and Ben were headed. She felt her nipples very hard and straining against the confinement of her bra. Then, Ben reached down in front of Melanie's chest, taking the front closure to her bra and deftly undoing it, and peeling the cups aware from her large rounded tits. That did it -- then Melanie knew almost without a doubt that she and Ben were about to become lovers.

Ben leaned over, taking the full rounded mounds of Melanie's mature womanly breasts in both hands and he let his lips close over one nipple while his fingers began playing with and caressing the other tit. "Mmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Melanie began moaning as she couldn't believe the hotness of Ben's mouth sucking and licking her sensitive and already hard nipples. Her pussy began to get wetter from the hotness of having Ben's mouth on her body and as her son-in-law licked her tits, Melanie felt Ben's firm hand sliding down inside the wastiband of her shorts and he quickly had his fingers rubbing up and down over the wet swollen lips of her very aroused hot pussy.

When Ben knew that Melanie was receptive to his seductive advances, he quickly stood there in front of her and pulled his own shorts and briefs down and off onto the floor nearby. Standing there with a huge hardon that was much bigger than her husband's erect cock, Melanie knew at that point that Ben had fucking her on his mind. She was actually more than ready to fuck with Ben even though she felt guilty that she was about to let her daughter's husband slide his cock inside her pussy. When Ben had gotten his body naked for their fuck together, he helped Melanie stand up from the chair where she was sitting and he turned her around so her naked ass was touching the edge of the kitchen table. Then, Ben reached down, grabbing underneath Melanie's ass and he lifted her up onto the table, keeping her right on the edge but placing her now where he could fuck her. He had the rounded cheeks of her shapely ass on the very edge of the table, and Ben moved in between his sexy mother-in-law's legs, taking his erect hard horny cock in his right hand and aiming the swollen cockhead straight into the lips of her wet waiting cunt.

As Ben rubbed the full head of his cock slowly up and down over Melanie's hot wet pussy lips, his reached over to her chest, taking his hand and squeezing the fullness her of left breast in his palm. He diddled the erect nipple and then without saying anything, ensured his cock was firmly seated in the mouth of Melanie's vulnerable pussy and he bucked his hips forward, looking down between their two bodies and saw his cockhead and the first couple of inches of his hard cock disappear into her hot pussy. Melanie let out a moan of surprise and lusty relief that in fact her own son-in-law had penetrated her pussy and now she was finally commited to this lusty illicit fuck with her daughter's man. She was going to fuck Ben and something told Melanie that this wasn't the last time that she and Ben would be lovers.

Ben felt his cock gain entrance to Melanie's horny cunt and he withdraw the first few inches, then quickly reversed his thrust inside her again and his quickly lubed dick soon began to bury itself inside her tight horny pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, Melanie, you're sure one hot babe," Ben moaned as she heard his nuts smacking lustily against her ass every time he drove deep inside her body.

Once Ben was firmly into the rhythm of his hot fuck with Melanie, he kept up his nearly automatic movements in and out of her cunt and he reached down, grabbing her legs and pulled them up around his waist. Then he reached forward, cupping both her full rounded breasts and began kneading them and playing with her perky hard nipples as he slowly fucked Melanie straight into her first orgasm from her lusty coupling with him. Melanie's cunt began to oragasm and she heard herself begging her son-in-law to fuck her harder and deeper. Ben kept on pounding Melanie and in about five more minutes, he felt his own orgasm exploding into her pussy and Ben stopped moving the second he felt the first blast of cum, ensuring that his thick hot cum spurted deep into her waiting cunt.

The relationship and the hot lusty fucks between Melanie and Ben had begun.


Melanie and her son-in-law Ben quickly became very hot insatiable lovers after the first time they had experienced a fuck together. Melanie could hardly believe that they'd actually fucked that first time, but there was no denying it when she took her panties off that night at home and found that Ben's cum was seeping from between her well-fucked pussy lips. That had brought to reality the fact that one of them had seduced the other and she actually figured her sexual liaison with Ben had been more a mutual seduction in the end. Whether it had been Ben who had initiated the sexual encounter or her, Melanie didn't much care. After the way she and Ben had made love together, she was sure that she would initiate the next time they fucked if Ben didn't first. She'd loved having her horny young son-in-law's cock inside her pussy and she was loving the experience of feeling what it was that her daughter was also getting on a regular basis. Melanie couldn't help but feel slightly guilty that she'd actually fucked her own daughter's husband but then she rationalized that it had sort of just happened. And she couldn't resist the overwhelming sexual tension that had built up there between her and Ben and then resulted in him getting her naked and sliding his big hard dick inside her pussy.

Melanie had so enjoyed the fuck she and Ben had shared that she was over at his place again within just a few days and this time, Melanie was the one who made the first move to get Ben to fuck with her. Ben was right there with her and he just loved the fact that his wife's sexy mother wanted his horny dick as much as her daughter seemed to all the time. Ben had to mentally pinch himself to see if this was his own erotic dream or if he really had both his wife and her mother for lovers. Ben quickly had Melanie out of the shorts and T-shirt she'd worn to his place and shortly they were on top of the couch with Ben's cock inside Melanie's hot pussy and he was giving his sexy mother-in-law as good a fucking as he'd ever given any woman he'd ever been with. Ben marveled at how sexually hungry and aggressive Melanie was with him. He almost wondered that he and Melanie hadn't become lovers while he was dating her daughter, Lyn, many months earlier.

As Ben fucked his horny cock in and out between Melanie's tight pussy lips, he remembered the night before when he'd mounted Lyn, his wife, and slid his cock inside her hot wet pussy as well. That just made Ben all that much hornier and he really began to fucking shag Melanie good as he envisioned Lyn's naked young body there underneath him and now he had her mother impaled on his cock and was giving her a good fucking too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.