Lucky Stone - Cover

Lucky Stone

Copyright© 2003 by Bakerman

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lucky stone changes a boys life and the sex lives of his family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

It all started when Grandma fell and broke her hip. Mom and her sister, Rose, were going to take turns staying with Gran but after two days Gran and Rose had a fight and Rose refused to come back. Then Mom announced she would be gone for eight to ten weeks looking after her mother and this caused a fight between Mom and Dad. My sister and Mom had an argument because Mom was taking her car so my sister had to use the old hatch which was more rust than paint and not at all "cool" to be seen in. Me I just went back to riding my bike to school and tried to avoid my Dad and sister for a while.

It was about three weeks since mom left that I started to notice that Dad and sis seemed really interested in my activities after school and what times I was going to get home. It seemed to me they were more annoyed if I was home early than if I stayed out late.

My Dad is a sales rep for a tool company and makes calls on service stations and hardware stores all day but his time is flexible. My 19 year old sister, Sue, is a trainee manager at a fast food place and is currently on the breakfast shift so she leaves about 5:00 AM and is home around lunch time.

I told Dad about soccer tryouts after school on Thursday and that I would be home about 6:00 PM so to hold dinner for me. As I rode to school Thursday morning I was not really paying attention to what I was doing and as I came around the corner I collided with a guy running the opposite way. As it turned out he had just grabbed a ladies purse and was running off. Thanks to me knocking him down two guys were able to grab him and return the purse. The elderly lady tried to give me a cash reward but I refused. She then gave me a strange carved stone and said this makes things happen to lucky people and having her purse taken was not lucky.

When I finally arrived at school I was told that a sprinkler had broken over night and flooded the sports oval so tryouts were cancelled till next week. So much for lucky stones I thought. Coming up to lunch time the fire alarm went off and we all filed outside thinking this was another drill but it turned out to be a fire in the school kitchens. As the water was turned off to repair the pipe on the field the fire chief advised the principal to send the students' home as the building was not safe without the sprinkler system. Now that's lucky.

I was nearly home when I heard my sisters' car coming. I was just about to ride faster and race her home when I felt something hot on my leg and reaching into my pocket felt the stone and it had heated up. As I reached the corner and could see our house and I noticed Dad's car already in the drive. I rode down the service lane behind our house and came in through the back gate, then through the old garage into the kitchen. Peering through the screen between the kitchen and dining room I could see my Dad sitting on the lounge and from this angle it looked like he had his shirt off. I went up the back stairs and could hear my sister come in and as I crawled to the edge of the hall I could see my dad was not only naked but had an erection. I waited for my sister to freak.

Freak, she did not, instead she stood in front of dad and began to remove her uniform.

First it was the paper hat then she let her hair fall down. Next she unzipped her uniform to the waist revealing a black lace bra. Leaning towards dad she began to squeeze her breasts and push them together. She then reached behind and undid the bra which she dropped to reveal a pair of large fleshy tits with large brown nipples that were standing to attention. Sue then lifted one tit and began to lick her nipple while dad rubbed his cock slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.