Strawberries For Breakfast - Cover

Strawberries For Breakfast

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Chapter 2: Melissa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Melissa - Jody was wearing very sheer pantyhose. But over the pantyhose, a white garter belt and long dark brown stockings contrasted sharply against her skin. Her panties had loose, flared legs and were a wisp of see-though nylon with a lace pattern suggestively enhancing her curves. She turned slowly before us and walked into the dining room to add brandy glasses to her tray.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I love crystal glasses. The sound of crisp clear ice cubes ringing into a tall, heavy-bottomed cut-glass tumbler is as sensuous as nylon-covered legs whispering against each other. The feeling is rendered even more delightful on a sunny Saturday afternoon fresh from a round of golf.

The pristine sound of ice dropping into a glass on this particular afternoon was overwhelmed by a staccato of conflicting sounds. Garage door opening, car driving in, garage door going down, all heard through a door swung wide and banged against the stop. Then my wife Jody, high heels clicking across hardwood floors and rustling two arms full of grocery sacks onto the counter further disturbed the quiet scene.

"Jack! Jack! Where are you, Jack?"

"Who, me?" I peered cautiously around the doorjamb. Jody bore down on me.

"Get ready, get ready." She said excitedly.

"I have news for you, old boy. I'll have one of those too, if you please! Bring it in the sun room, while I get the mess picked up."

"What... what's up?" I said. I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer to that. Sounded like something was going to interfere with my plans for a leisurely close of the day. Looking suitably serious, I followed the whirlwind into the sunroom with two cut glass beauties.

Jody had been stuffing things into shelves and cupboards and tidying up in general. She took her glass from me and sat down on a hassock. She was still tense, and continued sorting a pile of magazines while she talked.

"I ran into Melissa!" She said. She took a long sip of the whiskey, and looked at me over the rim of the glass.

"Yes. How is she?"

"Not bad, really. In fact, pretty upbeat. She's coming to dinner. She wants to TALK to us!"

"When?"

"Tonight! In about two hours. Hope you're upbeat for it. I think it will not be good news."

"Oh?"

Jody sighed, "Yes, she wants to thank us for taking care of George the past few months."

"Ohmigod, what the hell does that mean?"

Normally I would be delighted to see my best friend's gorgeous wife, but under the circumstances, it could be traumatic. Over the years, Melissa has had her ups and downs. She struggled with periods of depression and other problems. During good times and bad, we have been steadfast friends. That is fine from one standpoint, but the down times have been fairly stressful. So when Melissa is coming to visit after several weeks of absence, it justifies a little concerned thought and mental preparation.

"Let's see, George is not home, right?" I offered.

"Right. Anyway, she said she needs to talk to us. You know that George says there is someone else. Right? Well, I think she may be going to spring it on us tonight."

"Hmmm... think so?"

She nodded, biting her lip and looking thoughtful.

"What did she say about George?"

"Not much, just that it was wonderful that he has such good friends as you and me. I think she was preparing me for bad news, don't you? I invited her for dinner tonight. I couldn't just let that sit there, could I?"

"Well, the only reason to talk to us is if they are splitting up. Too bad. I feel sorry for George," I said.

"Yes, poor, dear George. I know he doesn't want that. He didn't say much the other night, but I could tell he was worried."

"I'll go get some steaks and we can grill. OK?"

"I dearly love Melissa, but, the question is, am I up to the trauma of one of her 'full disclosure' sessions? You know what I mean?" Jody looked heavenward, then settled on me.

I laughed sardonically. "My sentiments exactly. When Melissa at last decides to unburden on you, it is a straightforward avalanche. Still, she needs someone to get things off her chest with. I'm glad we can do that... I guess."

"Yes. Well, you sure know exactly what she is thinking about, with all the gory details."

I grinned at her, recalling conversations in which Melissa had lead us through very detailed thoughts about her sex life with George.

"Remember the time..." I started.

"Yes! You horny sod! Yes!" she said, smiling in spite of herself. We once were treated to a very pleasurable sex marathon after warming up on an evening of Melissa's pungent descriptions of sexual likes and dislikes.

"OK, OK, I'm going. You can't blame me for trying to lead you down that path once more, can you?" I squeezed one of Jody's buns, feeling the skirt slide over silky panties. "I'm going!"

I like to shop for steaks at a little old-fashioned meat market on a back street nearby. Gino is a great guy who has been in business at the same location for years. His father was there before him. They actually still have sawdust on the floor instead of today's sterile tiled environment. The only change has been the addition of a selection of wines along one wall, sparsely decorated with some fake vines.

"Eh... , Goombah! What's happening?" his normal greeting is part of the charm of the place.

"Hi Gino. I need some really wonderful steaks, tonight, special company coming. Two women, I may need my strength!"

"Sure, OK, your special cut?"

"Well, maybe not quite so thick on two of them."

"Hey, I like 'thick.' Or aren't you shopping for me?" I recognized Melissa and turned to find her standing close behind me.

"Melissa! As a matter of fact, I am. Make them all thick, Gino. Gad, you caught me economizing, eh?"

"I always wanted to share something thick with you, you sexy devil," she whispered as she gave me a chaste little kiss. She put her hand on my forearm and I felt her breast brush my hairy arm as she stood on tiptoes to offer her lips.

"God, but I love grocery shopping," I said, leering slightly.

"I was just buying a bottle of wine to surprise you with. I'm looking forward to tonight! "She held my hand as we stood looking at each other.

"So are we, sweetheart, it's been a while since we broke bread with you."

I quickly scanned her from head to foot. Pretty and perfect summer dress, stockings as usual, slim hips with nicely rounded bottom, and breasts just right for her petite frame. Melissa is a dish!

"God, but you look gorgeous, you know that?" I flirted shamelessly.

"Oh, Jack, it's good for me to be around you. You make me feel so good about myself! She giggled. "You're not bad yourself, big boy."

"You don't really have to dress for dinner, you know. But on the other hand, I love looking at you as you are!"

"OK, Jack, just for you!" she smiled and waved goodbye.

I stared after her, my eye finding the panty line curving over her pert bottom.

"Hey, hey! Careful with your thoughts! I do business with your wife too!" Gino counseled with a laugh. "Here you are, three wonderful steaks; buon appetito, Jack!'

By the time I got home, Jody had changed clothes, looking lovely in a brightly colored dress and high heels. Everything was ready for dinner, the table set, fresh candles ready, and the grill uncovered on the patio.

"Wow, look at you. What's the occasion? Everyone is dressed to the nines except for me?"

"You know what a fashion plate Melissa is! I just refuse to feel frumpy by comparison." She laughed at my ogling expression. "Besides, I resent your implication that I'm a slob! I do dress once in awhile!"

She feigned a hurt expression and gave me a peck on the cheek. I slipped a hand onto the swell of her hip and then moved to her bottom, but she fended me off.

"I saw Melissa, too. She seemed fine. Maybe this is just an ordinary social call?" I said hopefully. "Maybe we are over-thinking this?"

"What was your mother's expression? 'Wish in one hand, spit in the other?' I'm afraid not. I still say it's bad news. Sorry!"

Dinner was fun, just three old friends reminiscing about good times. I began thinking that Melissa had decided against unloading her burden, whatever it was.

"The wine was perfect, Melissa. Thanks for bringing it." We sipped a little more of the La Volta from the Ornelaii Vineyard, admiring the rich, deep red color and the full bodied flavor.

"You're welcome, Jack. We've shared a few nice wines, haven't we? And you've both been lovely and supportive to my trials and tribulations. I'm really grateful, for your friendship; you know that, don't you."

"Yes, of course. We wouldn't have it any other way. It's been great!" I reassured her.

Melissa took a deep breath. It was a sure sign of a storm on the horizon. We both stared at her expectantly. The burned-down candles cast looming shadows on the walls.

"That's why... that's why I need to talk to you just now. I have been well aware of how supportive you have been of George for the past few months. I don't know how much he has told you... about... the issues we have struggled with..." She looked from one to the other expectantly.

"Only that you were going through something personal..." I offered.

"George seems to feel there might be someone else. He didn't say it in so many words, but..." Jody stopped, not sure how much to say.

"Oh, good, that's helpful. I knew he probably wouldn't talk much. And that's where I should begin. Please remember, I still care for George. I know how you... how both of you... feel about him. I know you love him as I do. And that's the problem. I love George like you do, but... the fact is I LOVE someone... someone else." She waited, letting the words seep in.

Even if we knew it beforehand, it was still a shock now to have it affirmed. We both looked at our plates.

"Please, please, say something." she pleaded.

"Oh, Melissa, we are just so sorry to hear it. After all these years; are you really sure? Is it really at an end? Jody had tears in her eyes and her voice. She reached across the table and took Melissa's hand.

"I realize it's a shock, and I'm sorry. But I have given it months of thought, months of sleepless nights, nights of long conversations with George. At last, at long last, yes, I am sure. It is such a total joy, I can hardly express it. I have simply fallen completely in love with someone else."

"How... how did it all come about?" I asked. "I mean, if you want to tell us."

"Yes, I really need to talk. It happened a year ago. Remember when I took the scholarship for four months at Oxford? Well, it was there. Just at the end of my stay. A friend offered to lend me her London apartment which was standing empty. And so I decided to finish with two week's stay in London. It was nice to have a chance to re-visit the Tate, do some shopping, you know how I love London."

"Well it all started quietly enough. I was happily ensconced in this lovely apartment in Mayfair. And suddenly, rather miraculously, I had someone to share it with as well. It all simply fell together out of a clear blue shy. We both loved art, we both loved shopping, and we both loved just having a walk hand in hand through the park. I got happily reacquainted with Hyde Park orators, and Sunday breakfast at the Savoy, all the things I love. We just did the whole town together."

"And we sort of just fell completely in love. There was no way back, I'm afraid."

"A Brit? What is his name, then?" I asked, trying to let the conversation continue.

"Ellen." She said, smiling.

"Sorry, Elling?" I asked. "Elling who? He must have a last name, too."

Jody looked stunned, though I did not yet grasp the reason why.

Melissa smiled softly and tilted her head.

"Ellen, dear Jack, E-L-L-E-N. I hope that you can accept that?"

You could have cut the silence with the bread knife that had just dropped from my hand.

"Ellen? Ellen? Really?" I stammered.

"Yes." She said simply, her smile beaming with the relief of one who has just got a huge weight off her shoulders.

"No, kidding. Now that IS a revelation. Tell me more." I mumbled.

"I never would have guessed that, Melissa. Jody began "How can you be so sure? I mean, after all these years. And Jennifer, how is Jennifer handling this?"

"Jennifer was home last week. I think she is coping rather well, really."

"And George?" I asked. "How about George?"

"We have talked long and hard, Jack. He is handling it as well as you might expect. I won't say it has been easy, of course. But, George is a worldly and loving person, that's why we all love him. I think it is just as difficult as if it were a man, but not much worse. Actually, maybe it's a little easier, if you think about it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.