Mary - a Used Wife - Cover

Mary - a Used Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Greendog

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A new wife learns what sex is. Then she can't get enough of it. She can't help but get used.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was early Monday Morning. Mary had just finished showering, her blond hair wrapped in a towel with a second towel wrapped around her body. She stood there in her bedroom with her husband of two months, Jim Robins. "I've finished packing. I know a month isn't that long but I'm going to miss you." He said. He was leaving to catch a flight to the west coast for a company-sponsored auditing school.

Mary and Jim connected and dated in college. They fell in love on their first date. Both had come from the deep south, attending a southern college. They both graduated near the top of their class, and fortunately received, and accepted jobs with the same company. Jim as an auditor trainee and Mary as a trainee accountant in the accounts receivable department. The first problem the young couple faced was that the company was in the northeast, a climate and area that were distant for them, without family or friends nearby. They accepted the jobs knowing that they had each other for support.

With just a month on the job, Jim was leaving for this training class, with the knowledge that after completing this class much of his time for the next few years would be on the road, auditing the books of clients throughout the country. The starting pay was good and the job offered the possibility for fast advancement.

Mary was also receiving training, but her training was in-house, There wouldn't be much travel required for her. They were excited about their new jobs, but Mary was apprehensive about being alone in the big city for a month without her new husband.

The pretty young wife wanted to drop the towel, grab her husband and make love again. She wanted to hold him and feel him inside her, bringing her the pleasure that she had never know before their wedding night. He was her first, and she was his first. The pleasures of that night extended into their honeymoon where they made love two and three times a day with each session better then the previous, bringing her climaxes after climaxes. Once she had enjoyed the joys of sex, she couldn't get enough of it. Neither could he. They made love before going to the beach, after returning from the beach and after dinner each night for the two weeks of their honeymoon.

Then came the reality of life and the start of their new jobs. Almost every night after dinner the couple would retire to the bedroom, hold each other and make love. Mary knew she was going to miss her husband but she was also afraid that she was going to miss his body loving her, more.

The door bell rang, announcing the arrival of the company limo that was to take Jim to the airport.

"I've got to go now." Was his statement as he picked up the suitcase full of his clothes...

Mary picked up the second smaller carrying bag and followed her husband to the door of their apartment. When Jim opened the door, he found the limo driver there to help him with his bags. Taking the heavy bag from Jim, the limo driver, a man in his late fifties looked past the young husband to his beautiful wife standing there with just a towel wrapped around her.

She could feel the limo driver eyes checking her out from head to toes. His eyes studying her exposed legs, then up to the top of the towel, where her breast were barely covered.

"Let me take that." He said, reaching for the carry bag. As his arm reached for the bag, his body bent forward leaving his head almost level with her breast. He was getting a good view of the exposed tops of her breast.

"Thank you." She said as he took the travel bag but did not move back, or try to cover herself from his view. Her husband didn't notice the exchange between the two, for he was too excited about his first business travel trip. Mary had felt a flush of excitement when the driver was checking her out. She felt a wetness in her crotch, which usually happened when making love with her husband.

Mary didn't think it was wise to stand in the doorway wearing only this towel, but it was early in the morning with no one besides them in view. She saw her husband wave from the car then buried himself in some papers while the driver walked around to the driver's door, then he stood at the opened door for a moment watching Mary.

The young wife didn't know why she allowed the top towel to dropped, exposing her breast to the driver. Even though it was a distant view the driver acknowledged the sight by tipping his hat to her. Red faced, Mary stepped back and closed the door of the apartment as the limo drove off.

Returning to the empty bedroom, Mary dropped the towel to the floor. She stood in front of the full length mirror, looking at her image. First a frontal, then a side view. She was proud of her body, but had always been very shy about it. He full firm 34C breast, tight thin stomach and long legs attracted men since high school. She had concealed her attributes from the world until her husband found her. Even then she wouldn't wear a bikini bathing suit in public, nor did she own a mini skirt. Standing there, her hands cupped her breast, a finger pressed each of her nipples. She felt herself getting wetter. She realized she was thinking about that driver looking at her body, how his eyes undressed her, and how she allowed the towel to slip from her breast. She found her right hand had moved from her breast and was at her pussy, rubbing it gently.

No, she thought to herself, she wasn't going to masturbate. She had just enough time to get dressed for work herself.

After fixing herself a quick breakfast she dressed for work in one of her conservative outfits. Before leaving, she again looked at herself in the full length mirror and decided that after work she was going to buy herself some new clothes. Maybe a mini-skirt or two.

A short walk, a subway ride, and then another short walk, the entire trip of almost an hour got Mary to work earlier than her departments co-workers. The department consisted of two older women, who acted like they were her boss, her actual boss, Mr. Hue and his secretary Sasha, an Afro-American girl around Mary's age. Sasha has been with the company for a few years now. She was considered a wild dresser, wearing mini skirts, tight tops etc. It was rumored that she was told to temper her dress style, but she continued to dress as she felt.

During the morning, Mary took a short break and was daydreaming about an incident that happened to her in high school. She had been working out in the gym staying a little later than the other girls on the girls' basketball team to practice her foul shooting. Mary's body was firm and ripe as a high school student. It could have passed for a college girl's or young ladies body. Her face was beautiful with her short cropped blond hair. She wasn't quite a c-cup then, but her five seven height and long legs made her a very attractive high school girl, and she knew it.

She had just finished taking a shower and was in the locker room alone when she heard someone enter. Mary had just put the towel down and was reaching for her panties when she realized she was being watched. It was Ralph, the night janitor an older black man who she had seen around the building doing his job. Instead of covering herself she turned to face old Ralph, giving him a complete frontal view of her young body. Ralph was surprised, hesitated, then reached out and cupped one of her breasts in his big hand. He smiled at her, then put his other hand on her other breast. Mary gave out a moan as he squeezed them gently, just as they heard noises at the locker room door. It sounded like Mary's teammates had returned.

Ralph quickly removed his hands from her breast and left through another door just as two of her friends entered the locker room. Mary had moved quickly and was dressing as they approached. The teammates never saw Ralph, nor did they know what had happened.

Mary often thought about that incident, and wondered what would have happened if her friends hadn't returned. Would she have let that black janitor be the first to use her body? She remembered the tingling excitement she felt standing in front of him nude. Lately, whenever she thought about that incident she found herself getting wet between her legs.

After work that evening Mary shopped in a few of the local stores for new attire. She did purchase a few mini-skirts, a mini-skirt outfit for a dressier look, and some tight and some low cut tops. She tried them on again at home while waiting for a phone call from her husband.

The next day Mary wore the new mini-skirt suit and spotted a lot of men's heads turn as she passed by. Even her boss Mr. Hue noticed, as did Sasha.

"Wow girl, do you look hot!" She said when the two girls sat together at lunch. "I knew you had a great shape but I didn't know you had a body like this." The girls continued talking during lunch about themselves when Sasha said "I'm going to a club after work, why don't you come with me for a drink?"

"I'd like to but you know I'm married." Replied Mary.

"Honey, you don't have to fool around, just hang out and have some fun for a while."

"Well, I'll think about it and let you know later."

Mary had decided that she wasn't going to the club. She thought that if she didn't tell Sasha her decision she could just get out of the building without explaining why she wasn't going. At quitting time though, before she could close her desk, Mary found Sasha waiting. Sasha wouldn't take no for an answer, and before Mary knew it, she was entering a club that was just a few blocks from where they worked.

There wasn't any thought or concern about where Sasha was taking her until she entered the bar. She was the only white person there. She was apprehensive but didn't want to offend Sasha, so she chose to have one drink then leave. The two young women sat in a booth sipping their drinks, talking about the days work when a second drink was brought to them. The bartender said the men at the end of the bar bought them. Mary looked and saw two black construction workers sitting there. One of the men raised his drink to salute the girls. Sasha raised her drink in reply. The two men took that as consent and left the bar to join the two young women.

Mary was annoyed that the men were at the table with them, one black stranger next to each woman. Sasha started right in with a conversation with the men. One was Ned, and the other, the one sitting next to Mary was Marv. Mary soon found that Marv was a nice guy and conversation with him wasn't hard.

Another drink followed. Marv was married, as was Ned. They usually stop in this bar for a nightcap before going home each night. Neither man tried to hide the fact that they were married and Marv noted the wedding ring on Mary's hand. The drinks were getting to Mary, she felt light headed, requiring to use the ladies room.

In the ladies room, Mary checked herself out in the mirror. She could see a little fluster in her face. It had been quite sometime since a man picked her up. Not since before she started dating her husband. Not that she considered herself picked up, for nothing was going to happen. She was going back to the table, finish her drink and leave. While in the mirror she thought about her husband. How he and her father felt about color people. The derogatory remarks they always made about "Niggers."

Returning to the table, she found Sasha and Ned dancing. She sat with Marv waiting for the dance to end. When the music ended, Sasha returned to the table saying she was hungry and the men were taking them out to eat. Mary tried to disapprove but before she knew it they were all in Marv's car. Sasha and Ned in the back, with her up front, with Marv, driving through a neighborhood that was unknown to her.

The talking and chatter had stopped in the back. Mary turned to see what was going on. Ned was leaning sideways against the door and Sasha was almost on her knee's in front of him. Her body was bent, Ned's pants were opened. Mary watched as Ned lifted himself and Sasha pulled his pants and shorts down. His exposed cock stood upright and proud. Mary watched as Sasha took it in her hand and guided it to her mouth, enclosing the head within her lips. She watched as Sasha then removed the head from her lips, licked the shaft a few times, then returned the cock to her mouth.

Mary didn't know that the car had stopped. They were parked somewhere that was very dark. She also didn't know that Marv had lowered his pants exposing his rod until she felt his hand take her hand and place it on his cock. She was so intent watching what was going on in the back seat that she didn't realize she was fondling his cock. There was pressure from his hand that was now on the back of her neck bending her downward. Her mouth was only inches from the cock she was holding.

Her face had never been this close to a cock before. She knew that this black man wanted her to do what Sasha was doing in the back seat. Mary remembered her friends in high school and college discussing this act. They would call it giving head, or sucking cock, or giving a blow job. The pressure on her head continued pushing her downward toward his lap. When his cock got closer, she opened her mouth and accepted it. Her tongue flicked out, licking the pea hole, then the whole head. It tasted salty. The cock kept moving deeper and deeper into her mouth because of the pressure on her head, until his cock was pressing into her throat. She heard a moan but she wasn't sure if it was from Marv or herself moaning. Mary thought she was going to gag as his cock pressed deeper and deeper into her throat. She swallowed, allowing this black cock easier entry. When her nose was against his stomach, she knew it was all the way in. He released the pressure on her head allowing her to back off.

As her head moved up his cock she closed her lips tightly and sucked. Now she was sure it was Marv who was moaning. When she reached the head of his cock she quickly moved back down his shaft, until her nose was again pressed against his stomach. His hand had been removed from the back of her head. She sucked and licked his cock while her hand moved to his balls, taking his sack and gently massaged his nuts. She continued bobbing up and down on his shaft sucking and licking while playing with his nuts.

Mary heard the black man moaning, "Oh bitch, suck it, take it, white bitch, I'm going to cum!" She felt his body stiffen, then jerk. His cock expanded and his jism shooting into her throat and down to her stomach. As he was cumming, so did she. She squeezed her lips and pulled hard on his shaft, squezzing his cum from him. His body continued to jerk with each wave of cum that shot into her. Now his hands were holding her head while his cum was being sucked out of him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.