Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete lay there on the couch in front of Samantha as she stood up after giving him one of the hottest blowjobs ever and now she was ready to fuck. Pete was too. Yeah, he'd just shot his cumload down Sam's throat but he'd been so horny at school that day that he knew he could manage at least 3 full cumloads before he'd have to take a shower or something for "cum reload".

Samantha stood there in front of Pete and then she reached down, grabbing the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it quickly up and off of her body. Then she unfastened the button holding her skirt up, and shrugged it down and off as well, leaving her in only a sexy black bra and panties set that she knew Pete loved. Pete and Samantha looked into each other's eyes and then Samantha took Pete by the hand, heading off down the hallway to her bedroom where she intended for him to fuck her. At least for their first fuck of the afternoon. Pete loved for Samantha to "lead the way" because it put him right behind her where he could relish the view of her awesome behind. Pete thought his "little sister" had one of the finest asses he'd ever seen on any woman and he loved the realization that her ass was his to feel, to kiss, to caress and to enjoy to his fullest desire. And Samantha loved how hotly Pete loved her very nicely rounded asscheeks.

As soon as Pete and Samantha turned through the door into her bedroom, Samantha rotated around into Pete's arms and they began a hot lusty kissing session that would have put any sexy erotic couple to shame. Samantha had fought keeping her mind off of Pete's kisses, his muscular body, and his horny thick cock all day long. Now that was all she wanted -- to be with Pete and to fuck him and let him fuck her like she'd been fantasizing all day long. She couldn't wait for Pete to get her naked and then throw her back onto the bed, mount her and fuck her into next week.

As Pete kissed his sister Samantha and felt his cock already growing hard and thick and horny again from the sweetness of her lips on his, he let his hand first slide down behind his sister's back onto her ass and he cupped the right cheek of her backside, pulling her groin tightly against his so she'd feel his engorged cock quickly regaining full erection in response to her foreplay. Then, Pete let his hand slide upward, finding the clasp of her bra and quickly undoing the hooks and letting her bra come forward off of her large rounded C-cup tits. Pete thought Samantha's tits were about as sexy as any he'd ever seen and she was only 14 years old. He wondered how much bigger her fucking titties would grow when Samantha had become a fully mature woman. Pulling back slightly from his embrace of his sister, Pete grabbed Sam's bra in the front, pulling it off her breasts and exposing them as he dropped the bra on the floor beside them. He leaned over, cupping one full rouded breast in his right hand while he closed his lips over Samantha's sexy right nipple. Pete felt his cock grow into total erection again at the feel and taste of having his hot sexy sister's breast in his mouth. He loved it. Samantha pressed Pete's head firmly against her titty and she moaned to encourage him to suckle her breast and bring her to an even higher state of arousal. Pete let his hand slide down between their bodies, quickly finding her sexy shaved pussy and he slid two of his fingers up and down over the baby smooth pussy lips and he couldn't believe how incredibly wet her cunt felt. Pete's hand was quickly covered with Samantha's pussy wetness and he knew she was more than ready to fuck him.

Sensing that she and Pete were on the verge of being ready to fuck, Samantha asked him, "Pete, I know you don't like to but would you please wear a condom so you don't get me pregnant? Please?" Samantha begged as she looked Pete in the eyes. He was reluctant to have to drape his dick with the coating of latex that would deaden the wonderful feeling of his cock inside Sam's pussy but he knew if he didn't do it when she asked, she might refuse to fuck him. He didn't think she'd go that far, but Pete didn't want to take a chance. Turning to her bedside table, Sam pulled out a condom and she quickly zipped off the end, pulling the lubricated condom out and she leaned down, taking the condom and unrolling it down over the long hard thickness of her brother's fully erect cock. When he knew she'd gotten the condom on him, Pete moved over onto the bed and sat there proppped up with his back against the headboard. He smiled sexily at Samantha, openly motioning for her to climb on his lap and join him as she fucked him sitting on his lap. Samantha was so horny and she loved to take Pete's cock on top. She saw that he was comfortably situated and she climbed up on the bed with him, her titties jiggling sexily as she moved and swayed in front of him. Reaching down beneath her groin, Samantha took Pete's cock in her hand, aiming the condom-covered head straight into the wet swollen lips of her pussy. Feeling his cockhead touch her pussy, Samantha let her body go downward and she loved the feeling of his hard rod piercing her cunt as she slowly and steadily took all of his rampaging hard manhood deep inside her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.