Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete couldn't wait to get home that afternoon from school. He and Samantha, his sister, had already enjoyed a couple of hot fuck sessions that week in the evening, but that morning he'd eaten Samantha until she'd cum on his face but they hadn't had the necessary time for Pete to move up between her legs and give Sam the hot fuck she'd been wanting before they both got ready and left for school.

Pete had fought all day, trying to keep from seeing how Samantha had been dressed that morning when they'd gone out the door of the house and headed for school. He'd actually gotten finished dressing first and then he'd stolen quietly down the hallway of their home and watched as Samantha had gone from being naked where he'd just finished eating her pussy to getting dressed gradually as she slipped on her panties and her bra and then the top and pants she'd put on to go to classes. He'd had that vision of her moving from totally naked to fully dressed in his mind all day long and Pete had known he was the only person in the world who enjoyed such sensual and totally hot intimacy with his younger sister.

Pete got home before Samantha and he sat there in the living room on the family's couch, waiting for his hot sexy sibling to pop through the door. The instant Pete saw Samantha open the door and walk through, he felt his cock rise into nearly instant hardness and totally erection. Samantha knew it too because Pete had stripped naked as soon as he'd gotten home and he was sitting there on the couch with his cock rapidly growing hard and jutting hotly up from his groin. The two siblings didn't have to exchange a single word because it was blatantly obvious what Pete had on his mind and he'd known fully from that morning's lack of sexual fulfillment what Sam would have on her mind all day long just as he had.

Pete sat there feeling himself getting very hot to fuck his young sister as she threw her books onto the nearby table and he watched her start strutting her stuff as she stood there in front of him, letting him get harder and stew a bit in anticipation of a hot early afternoon fuck with his sister. Samantha had worn a rather bust-emphasizing top to school that day along with a short skirt that came to well above her knees. He knew what sort of sexy bra and panties she'd put on underneath her clothes. Pete loved to sneak peeks at his sexy sister/lover and he wasn't always sure that she wasn't aware that he was watching. In fact, he didn't care if she knew he saw her or not; the views of her dressing or getting undressed were still very sexy and totally arousing for him.

Samantha loved how big and hard and thick her brother got for her. She had to admit that it made her feel so sexy and so desired the way that Pete's cock would get hard and stay hard nearly the entire time they made love. She walked over where Pete was sitting, kneeling down in front of him and she reached out, taking his hardon in her hand and she began slowly and firmly stroking up and down on his erect dick.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, do me, baby," Pete moaned as he felt Sam jacking his cock in starting to get him so worked up he'd beg her to let him fuck her. Samantha loved foreplay with Pete and he was the only guy she fucked who'd take time to turn her on and get her aroused enough to really make their fuck an erotic, orgasmic pleasure. All the other boys Sam went out with and subsequently fucked were just after their own pleasures and after they got off on her, they'd leave her hanging, unsatisfied and without having an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.