Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and his 14-year old sister Samantha had become the hottest of lovers in the secrecy of their own home. When mom and dad were gone, Pete and Samantha were enjoying themselves sexually with each other like they'd never enjoyed themselves with anyone else. Pete could hardly believe how hot and sexy Samantha was. He'd never forget the months leading up to their first fuck together, and that hot sexy night when he'd actually be fortunate enough to get Samantha's pussy cherry. Man, what a hot erotic experience it had been to actually feel his swollen engorged cockhead slide inside his younger sister tight virgin pussy and then to feel his entire cock swallowed up in his hot sexy sister's cunt until his nuts were hitting against her body. Then, he'd fucked her and he'd actually shot a full cream load deep inside Sam's young pussy. Pete often thought back and told himself how fortunate they were that he hadn't knocked Sam up with a baby the first time he penetrated her pussy. But they'd continued to be pretty lucky and even though they'd been fucking each other for months, Samantha hadn't gotten pregnant as a result.

Their latest sexual playtime had begun nearly an hour earlier and Pete and Samantha had spent quite a long time playing with each other in their mutual foreplay and enjoyment of each other's sexy bodies. Pete thought he got the better end of that deal because he found Sam's body so sexy and so exciting. He found himself sometimes mentally telling himself that this was his very own younger sister that he was in bed with and as he'd lock his lips over the perky hardened peaks of her nipples or when he had his face buried in her horny wet pussy, it just made him that much hotter to realize how forbidden and sexy it was for him to be eating out and fucking his own sister. Pete loved Samantha's hot ass. He often found himself carressing the shapely cheeks of her butt and he often managed to give her a rim job and even to fuck her with his hot dick buried deeply inside her rosebud. Pete loved doing anything and everything with Samantha and since he'd claimed her cherry ass, there wasn't anything that they couldn't and wouldn't do with each other now. Samantha didn't much care for licking Pete's ass but she loved him licking and kissing hers.

Pete had gotten Samantha well aroused and hotter than fuck for him to bury his hard thick cock inside her. She'd fucked a couple of other guys from school recently but there was always the intent of covering up her incestuous relationship with Pete, her brother, and never the intent of another relationship that meant anything except with Pete. She loved to fuck him and she loved having her hands on his body. Samantha had never found any guy as sexy and as desirable and as sexually adept at what he did to her. No one.

Samantha finally was so horny and so turned on and her pussy was so wet that her nectar was leaking from her pussy and running down between her legs. "Pete, fuck me, baby, fuck me, I'm so horny I can't wait anymore," Sam begged as she rolled over onto her back, and spread her legs as wide apart as she thought Pete needed to mound her and start giving her the fucking she'd been imagining all day long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.