Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and his 14-year old sister, Samantha, had quickly become very hot lusty lovers once they'd passed the first night of seduction and loss of Sam's virginity. That had been a milestone in their relationship as brother and sister that would last for 3 long wonderful lusty years. They had fucked several times now and Pete found his sexual desire and hunger for Samantha growing every time they spent an evening in bed.

There was one new experience that Pete really wanted to share with Samantha. He wanted to get her comfortable with his licking and fingering her asshole and then he wanted to work Samantha into letting him fuck her up the ass. Pete got hard every time he thought about Sam's sweet cherry butthole and he couldn't wait until the next time they got a chance to fuck.

That evening Sam and Pete were alone once again and Pete figured this was as good a time as any to make the effort to get Samantha to let him do her in the rear. Once he got naked with Samantha and jumped into the middle of her bed, Pete got her to lie on her back and spread her legs so he could first eat her pussy and get her good and aroused. Pete had never believed how sexy his own teenaged sister's pussy was. The pussy hair was golden in color and very soft and he loved feeling her pussy hair above the mouth of her hot pussy. And he thought the taste of Samantha's pussy juices was so sweet and yummy. Pete loved eating his sister's hot pussy and making her feel so good and cum on his face.

Pete dove into Samanta's pussy with his mouth, tongue and lips. He began kissing and licking his sister's wet cunt and in no time she began moaning and writhing underneath his oral attentions. Samantha had quickly learned to love having her pussy eaten by Pete and she accepted it as one of the routine means of foreplay that he always loved to do with her before he climbed in between her legs and would mount her to start their hot brother/sister fucks together. Samantha loved having sex with Pete more than with any other guy she'd ever been with. After she and Pete had become lovers, they'd both agreed that they should probably have no only relationships with other people but that they should also have sex with other people to keep anyone from wondering "where" they were getting fucked since no one would know of their doing it with a boyfriend or girlfriend. So, Samantha had started dating different guys and she'd usually end up fucking them on a second or later date. That way, no one ever came to suspect that both Pete and Samantha were really getting their primary sexual needs met at home -- in their own bedrooms.

Pete quickly brought Sam to an orgasm with his mouth and lips and then he continued licking down from her pussy and he soon was rimming Samantha's sexy tight little rosebud. Samantha had seemed reluctant to have Pete lick and kiss her asshole but he was insistent and he showed her how hot it could feel when she'd finally permited him free rein in her backside. Pete thought Samantha's butthole was one of the hottest parts of her whole body and he was hot to not only kiss and suck her ass but also to get her to let him slide his horny cock up her backside and fuck her to orgasm in the ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.