Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete couldn't believe what a hot blowjob Samantha had just given him. For a sexy 14-year old younger sister, he thought she'd just given him one of the best suck jobs he'd ever had from any woman. Knowing she was his sister and that the two of them were rapidly becoming more and more sexuall intimate and involved with each other made it all the hotter. He felt only slightly guilty than instead of letting know he was going to cum, he'd shot his cumload straight into Samantha's waiting mouth. But he figured now he'd make up for it by giving his sister a good eating out that she'd really enjoy.

"Sam, I'm sorry I didn't get my cock out of your mouth before I came," Pete said as he looked into her beautiful eyes to see if she was willing to forgive him. "I'll make it up to you right now," Pete promised as he made Samantha lie down on her back there in the middle of his bed and then he moved in between his sister's legs. He loved the hot sexiness of Samantha's beautiful blonde pussy hair. He'd been with several girls before but none of them had pussy hair anything like Samantha's. He was beginning to quickly find out that his very own younger sister was way hotter and sexier than any other babe he'd ever known or been sexually involved with. Pete felt his cock already growing hard and erect again even though Samantha had just sucked him off from just looking at his sister naked body lying there waiting for his attentions.

Pete moved on his knees in between Samantha's spread thighs and he immediately buried his face in her horny wet young pussy. Licking and sucking Pete off had really gotten Samantha sexually aroused and her pussy was sopping wet from her own juices. Pete reached underneath Samantha's naked ass, grabbing one cheek in each hand and he held her firmly as he began to fuck his sister's horny pussy with his mouth, his tongue and occasionally with his fingers. Samantha quickly began to moan and writhe underneath her brother's intense pussy eating and in no time at all she began to moan and whimper as Pete brought her to a strong explosive climax. Samantha's pussy spurted her cum as she had her orgasm and then Pete continued to lick and kiss and suck on her pussy until he could tell it was really turning her on again and he continued until he could sense that his sister's was quickly approaching her second orgasm from his eating her out. Samantha was so into having Pete licking her and fingering her pussy that she reached up to the fullness of her rounded breasts on her chest and was squeezing them and fingering her own nipples as Pete brought her higher and higher in arousal. Pete loved it. He continually found himself surprised and pleased at how sexual and how very sensual Samantha was with him when they were in bed and he knew he'd never had this much fun with any other female that he'd ever been around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.