Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and Samantha, his 14-year old younger sister, had become hot sexy lovers very quickly after Pete first semi-seduced Samantha and then fucked her, getting her virgin cherry. During their second night of sex together, Pete had used condoms as Samantha asked him to before she'd allow him to slide his cock into her young hot pussy again. It hadn't been too bad to have to drape his hot cock in a rubber but the entire time Pete had been fucking Samantha, he'd found himself wishing his dick was feeling her pussy in the raw.

By the time their evening together was over, Pete had fucked Samantha once on top and then after she'd stroked him to full erection a second time, she climbed on top of her older brother's hard cock and Samantha experienced what it was like to be in "the driver's seat" on a fuck the second time. Pete had wanted more pussy before he'd fall asleep that night but he figured tomorrow was another day and he didn't want to burn Samantha out by fucking her too much too soon.

A couple of nights later, Pete and Samantha were able to be alone again but this time they picked his double-sized bed in his bedroom rather than the larger one in her room. Pete had something in mind for Samantha to try with him and he hoped she was going to prove open to differerent sexual suggestions and idea he might propose to her. He wanted Samantha to suck his cock and find out what it was like to give a guy a blowjob.

When Pete and Sam had both gotten naked in his bedroom, Pete looked his sister in the eye and asked her, "Samantha, would you suck my cock tonight?"

"Pete, I don't know anything about it. You know I've never done it before. I've heard some of my girlfriends talk about sucking a guy's cock, but I haven't personally done it," Samantha said as she looked towards Pete's groin and saw that his cock was already fully hard in anticipation of whatever he and Sam were about to do. Pete was lying there on his side, his cock jutting out proudly from between his legs and Samantha was curled up naked there on the bed with him. Before Pete could say anything in the way of instruction, Samantha leaned over and wrapped her soft hand around the girth of Pete's full thick cock. She loved how sexy Pete's cock looked and she didn't tell him right then but the sight of his swollen cockhead was so luscious that it did make her want to take the mushroom-shaped dickhead in her mouth and lips to suck it. But, she was pretty sure she didn't want him cumming in her mouth when she helped him reach his orgasm.

"Ohhhh, yeah, Samantha, enjoy yourself and take my cock in your mouth, baby," Pete said to encourage Samantha to be bold and adventurous in sucking him off. He hoped his sister would prove to be as hot a cocksucker as she'd been in fucking him so far. Pete lay there and Samantha repeated the sexy things she'd done with him a couple of days earlier when he'd challenged her to stroke him to hardness again after their first fuck. Samantha moved her hand up and down over Pete's hard long dick and he quickly surrendered himself to the hot feeling of his sister's hand caressing and stroking his horny cock. He could hardly wait to see if she would be horny enough and lusty enough to actually take his dick in her mouth and suck him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.