Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Samantha and her 17 year old brother, Pete, had just finished their second fuck together. It had only been a few nights earlier that Pete had first deflowered his young sexy 14-year old sister and now they'd made love for the second time. But the evening was still young and both Pete and Samantha were very horny for each other. Samantha had been a virgin only a few days earlier when Pete had first managed to get her naked and slipped his horny thick cock into his young teenage sister's horny virginal pussy. Now that she'd been introduced to fucking, she was beginning to become hungry to feel Pete's cock in her and fucking her hard and hotly.

Pete had just finished slamming his large hard horny cock in and out of Samantha's tight young 14-year old pussy until his nuts cut loose and spurted blast after thick blast of thick white cum deep into the receptacle end of the condom that she'd made him put on before she'd fuck him again. Pete had managed to keep his naked cock inside Sam's virgin pussy the first time they'd fucked but she'd insisted he never fuck her again until he got something to protect her from becoming pregnant. So this time Pete had slid a lubricated condom over his aroused cock and then slid it deep into his hot lusty sister's tight horny cunt before he fucked her and him both to orgasms.

When Pete and Samantha both came down from their orgasms, Pete was still lying inside his sister's hot wet pussy with his cock feeling almost numb from just having cum so powerfully. He found himself almost disbelieving that he was lying her on top of his own sister with his cock buried inside her pussy and that they had just fucked each other's brains out.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that was very hot, Pete," Samantha cooed as she reached up, taking her brother's hand and placing it over the naked roundedness of her right tit as she lay there underneath him, impaled on the length of the dick that had just fucked her. "Can I get you hard again, Pete, and then climb on top of your dick? I want to see what it's like to be on top and ride you like I was in the saddle," Samantha said as she felt her pussy clinch around the thickness of Pete's cock still spreading her horny pussy.

"Sure, Samantha," Pete said as he pulled his cock out of her pussy and then stepped off the bed so he could removl the used condom from the length of his cock and get a fresh one for them to use on Round #2. Pete stood there for a moment admiring how sexy Samantha looked naked there in the center of her bed. He loved the sexiness of her still growing tits and he loved the contrast between her sexy beautiful nipples and the whiteness of her full rounded mounds.

"You're going to have to get me hard again, baby sister," Pete said, "as he picked another condom up from the bed table and walked over to where Samantha lay. He sat down, making sure Sam could reach his cock and then he took her hand and placed it around the naked length of his semi-flaccid cock. "You'll have to jack me, Samantha, until you get me to full hardness again since we just fucked and then I want you to slide this condom on me before you get on top of my cock, OK?"

Helping Samantha position her hand around his cock so she could stroke him just right, Pete told her she needed to caress and knead his nuts too in order to get him fully aroused and hard enough for her to slide her pussy down over his rigid cock. Samantha loved the feel of her older brother's semi-hard cock in her hand and she quickly picked up the rhythm of stroking her hand up and down over the growing length of Pete's cock until she could tell that he was rapidly get erect again. "Ahhhh, I love how you seem to love my hand jacking you, baby," Samantha said as she let the rhythm of her hand moving up and down over Pete's cock grow faster and firmer with each up and down hand stroke.

"Ohhhh, Sam, where did you fucking learn to jack a guy's cock like that, baby?" Pete said as he slowly lay down on his back and Samantha moved over his groin where she could best stroke her brother's horny cock up and down. She loved the feel of Pete's hard cock and she felt her just-fucked pussy getting wet and horny again from the anticipation of having Pete's big dick shoved fully up inside her horny young pussy again. Samantha almost couldn't remember now the days before her first fuck with Pete when she was still a virgin. Now she wished she even let him fuck her a couple of years earlier before she'd really started growing any tits or pussy hair. She'd been wondering what it felt like to fuck since she'd been at least 12 years old.

"MMMMMMMmmm, Pete, you're so fucking sexy, baby," Samantha said as she could see that Pete's hard long cock was nearly fully ready to fuck her again. She continued stroking Pete's cock and she loved the drops of moisture she could see leaking from the head of his dick. Pete tore open the condom package and took it out of the packet so Samantha could slide it down over his erect cock for their next fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.