Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Author's Note: This entire story is based on the real-life experiences of Samantha and her older brother, Pete. I'd written it strictly from Pete's recounting his experiences with Samantha and I was really gratified when Pete showed Samantha the actual story parts and she told him it was like living it through all over again. Wow, what a huge motivation to me as a writer to have the fuck-sister partner in an incestuous relationship say that the way I'd written up their sexual experiences together was almost like living it again. Fantastic. Enjoy, my faithful readers.

Tom Land

"Mmmmmmmmmm, yes, Sam, suck that horny cock of mine, baby, and get me hard and so ready to come inside you and fuck you again," Pete encouraged his sexy younger sister as she'd gotten on her knees down by his groin and had his hard cock in her hand and her mouth was wrapped around his hardon, bobbing her tight wet lips up and down on his erection as she could tell she was quickly bringing her brother-lover back to a state of hot urgent need to fuck her.

Pete and Samantha had been enjoying one of the lustier all-night sessions of unbridled brother-sister fucking and after a few sessions, they'd fallen to sleep in the bed together and then when Sam woke up, she'd gotten her horny brother's naked cock in her hand and began stroking him until he started getting hard and then she moved into this very sexy and hot blowjob to get him so horny he couldn't wait to fuck her. Samantha loved to suck Pete's cock and she'd done it a lot in their few years of lusty incestuous sex together but this night she wanted him to fuck her again and fill her horny pussy with his cumload. Samantha was eagerly working Pete's cock, and he was loving it. He was moaning and by now he was actually bucking his hips up and down, almost wanting Samantha to suck him all the way to orgasm, but he also wanted to feel the sexy tightness of her pussy surrounding his big cock while he hotly fucked her. Pete had never fucked any other girl that was as sexy and as horny for hard cock fucking into her as his younger sister Samantha always was with him. Finally, Pete knew he couldn't let her continue mouthing his cock or he would cum.

Pete got Samantha's mouth off the head and length of his dick and he motioned for Samantha to go ahead and climb on top of him, take his cock inside her pussy and fuck him cowgirl style. He loved it when Samantha fucked his cock and he wanted to see her sexy big tits jiggling hotly as she really got into the rhythm of their fuck and let herself go. Pete loved how free and comfortable he and Samantha felt with each other; how being naked together did what it was supposed to do for any guy and girl -- turn both of them on sexually and make them want to fuck. He and Samantha were like two hot lusty boyfriend and girlfriend who were not only intimately involved with each other but were also living under the same roof and had the extra luxury of having sex whenever they wanted to.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.