Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and Samantha had been lovers and had been fucking even though they were brother and sister for nearly three years. It had all started when Pete had been a sophomore in high school and now he was in his senior year and he and Samantha regularly fucked and sucked each other. They knew what each other liked and what turned them on; just like any couple that have been making passionate lusty love for nearly three years on a regular and very frequent basis.

What Pete didn't know was that he and Samantha had been very lucky over the nearly three years that they'd been fucking. She hadn't been very successful in getting Pete to use a condom or any kind of birth control. They'd often fucked bareback and the only thing they'd done was try not to fuck when Sam was at her most fertile time of her period every month. They'd been extremely lucky because even though Pete had assured her from the beginning that he wouldn't cum inside her unprotected, that was exactly what he'd done most of the time.

Pete had even told Samantha that he hated to use a condom and even though she'd begged him to ensure that he didn't get her pregnant, Pete had generally claimed forgetfulness and when he'd been fucking Sam bareback, he'd take them both to orgasms and he'd later claim that he got carried away by the passion of the moment and when he started cumming, he realized he had covered his cock and he wasn't going to pull out and cum on Sam's belly, so she'd always get his cumload blasted deep inside her pussy. They were just fortunate that the two of them hadn't created a baby during the nearly three years they'd been fucking.

One Wednesday afternoon when Samantha had beat Pete home, she had struggled with being so horny throughout the entire day that she'd actually debated going to the girl's room and playing with her pussy until she came. She resisted that because she'd hoped she could get Pete to do her before her mom came home from work later in the afternoon.

As soon as Samantha got in their house, she'd gone to her bedroom and quickly removed her bra and panties, putting back on the blouse and short skirt she'd worn to school that day. She knew how much her brother loved finding that she was without any underwear and she knew that beyond a doubt, the instant he realized she'd ditched the bra and panties, he'd fuck her.

Shortly after Samantha had made her preparations to seduce Pete, he arrived and Samantha tried to act semi-normal in an effort to see how observant Pete was. She wasn't going to press that too far, however, because it wasn't a contest, she wanted more than anything for Pete to fuck her.

Pete dropped his books and he came into the kitchen where Samantha was toying around with some preparations for their supper with their mom that evening. Sam loved how she could feel the material of her blouse rubbing on the sensitive nubs of her naked breasts. She knew that if Pete only gave her half a glance, he'd see her hard firm nipples poking visibly against the solid-colored material of her blouse.

"Hi, Pete," Sam said as she tried to appear normal and yet watch to see what Pete was doing.

"Hey, Sam, how was school today?" Pete asked as he came and peered over her shoulder to see what she was getting ready for dinner. It was then that Pete picked up on a distinctive aroma of her cologne that Samantha had put on her neck, and in between her breasts when she'd taken her bra off. When Pete caught the very obvious aroma of a cologne that he'd told her always gave him a hardon, Pete suddenly stood back from Samantha and quickly looked to see if he could detect the telltale sign of a bra strap running underneath her blouse. No, there was nothing there except Samantha's bare back under the blouse. Pete moved back up against his sexy teenage sister and he reached up underneath her arms, cupping both of her large C-cup sized breasts in his hands and the instant he touched her, he knew she was braless.

Clasping both her naked breasts through the thin material of her blouse, Pete said, "Oh my, sexy Samantha, what have you done? Do you know what this does to me when you don't have a bra on those sexy hot breasts of yours, girl? You're gonna get yourself royally fucked now, baby," Pete said as he stood there behind Samantha as she stood up against the kitchen sink and he made sure he pressed his rapidly hardening cock up against the roundedness of her sexy firm ass. Samantha felt her pussy growing much wetter than she'd already been from being so horny all day long. Now she knew that Pete was on the verge of giving her just what she wanted and that was the hugest aphrodisiac for her. Pete tweaked her nipples through her blouse and pushed his hardon against her. Then, he twirled his sexy younger sister around and his lips closed over hers as he again covered both her large full tits with his hands through her blouse and Pete gave the words "feeling her up" a new definition. Samantha loved it when Pete was so hot for her and when she knew she had him so fucking aroused that he couldn't wait to slide his cock inside her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.