Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Samantha woke up early that school morning and she couldn't get back to sleep for anything. Mainly, she was so fucking horny that there was no hope of her falling asleep again. She really wanted Pete to come there in her room and fuck her -- but how was he to know that 30 minutes before they both normally climbed out of bed and got ready for school? She finally decided she'd have to take matters in her own hands and go to Pete for whatever sexual release she could get before school.

Samantha climbed out of her queen-sized bed and walked barefoot down to Pete's room. She was pretty sure her parents wouldn't know what she and Pete were up to if they managed to stay quiet. Staying quiet while she and Pete were having sex of any kind was the big problem and normally he and she didn't "get together" unless their parents were out of the house, but this morning Samantha just couldn't think about going to school without doing something sexual with Pete first.

Wearing just a long T-shirt of Pete's that she'd permanently "borrowed" for sleeping, Samantha padded into Pete's room, pushing his door back shut like she'd found it to keep any unwanted sounds from sneaking out where their folks might hear them. She lifted the sheets covering her brother Pete's naked body, the way he always slept, and she lay there for just a moment to get settled before she reached over to find his cock. Then Samantha rolled onto her left side, sliding her hand down across the middle of Pete's body towards his groin until she found the long soft cock that she'd come to love so much. She knew eventually Pete would wake up from her touching his body but at first he just groaned when her hand slid down along the hot length of his flaccid dick.

Samantha wrapped her hand around as much of Pete's big dick as she could and then she began smoothly and steadily jacking his cock up and down. His cock responded to the physical touch of her hand even before Pete woke up enough to realize what was happening. Samantha remembered the first time she'd ever sucked Pete's cock and she'd made him promise that he wouldn't keep his cock in her mouth when he reached climax. Well, he had and she'd been mad at him, but like many women who grow to loving sucking their man's dick, she'd come to always want him to keep his cock in her mouth so she'd be rewarded at the end of the blowjob with a tasty hot load of his jism.

When Samantha had jacked Pete's cock a bit more, he was really growing rigid and then he finally was awakened enough to know that Samantha had joined him in the bed and that she was getting him hard for something -- either a blowjob or a fuck before they left for school. Pete decided to let Samantha continue doing whatever she'd had in mind and he'd join in as he needed to. "Mmmmm, oh yeah, baby, that feels so good," Pete moaned as Samantha began to really grasp his cock firmly and she started stroking him even more vigorously.

When Samantha could feel that Pete was fully hard, she moved her head over into his groin and she first licked the full swollen head of his cock before she opened her lips and took the entire head of her sexy brother's cock in between her lips. Samantha loved her brother's cock when it was hard and erect and she decided she would suck him off and maybe she'd finger her pussy in the bathroom before she got dressed. Samantha let her tongue lick and love on the head of Pete's cock and then she began kneading his balls and then stroking his shaft as she started bobbing her head up and down over the head of his dick and then more and more of his thick engorged cockshaft.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Pete moaned and he turned to make his cock more convenient for Samantha to reach. Sam wanted Pete's cum load and she wanted to take her mouth off her brother's cock and tell him how fucking hot he made her but she didn't want to interrupt the rhythm of her blowjob with him. Her pussy had grown very wet and her nipples were hard on the tips of her breasts. Finally, Pete began bucking his hips back and forth, starting to let him mouth-fuck Samantha and within just seconds, Pete started spurting and blasting his thick load of cum down into Samantha's sucking mouth. She moaned in lusty response to her brother's orgasm and then Samantha let her brother shoot his whole load inside her lips before she licked his dick clean from his jism and her saliva.

When Samantha got back to her room, she bent over her bed and stroked her pussy like it was Pete that was bringing her to climax. She was panting and begging Pete under her breath to make her cum and she finally felt an orgasm explode in her pussy before she fell forward onto her bed and lay there for a few minutes while she recovered. Samantha determined that she'd let Pete eat her and fuck her when they got home from school that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.