Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and Samantha had been by far the sexist couple of any guy and girl in their high school. They fucked each other quite regularly and they were both very experienced lovers at both giving and getting the sexual pleasures that they each wanted from the other. They would have sex sessions several times every single week and it was nothing at all for Sam and Pete to fuck 3 or 4 times in one single evening or overnight. But, the unknown part was of course that any of this was going on between them. They were brother and sister, and it couldn't be known by anybody that this brother and sister pair were some of the hottest and horniest lovers in town. It just could not be known by anyone -- not even a closest friend. They both knew that and both of them kept their mouths shut about the sexual relationship they enjoyed for three years with each other. Neither of them wanted to lose what they enjoyed in bed together, and so Sam and Pete never told another living person what they'd discovered in each others' arms.

One night in their second year of being lovers, Pete had already fucked Samantha twice during the normal evening hours and since their mom and dad were both gone for the night, the brother and sister decided to sleep together in Samantha's large queen-sized bed. They often slept together like husband and wife when their parents were gone just as they made love and enjoyed their lusty sexual relationship just like they were a husband and wife or two committed lovers being intimate and together all the time.

Pete woke up at about 2:30 in the morning and he quickly realized that he was sporting one heck of a hard and very insistently horny erection as he slept there naked under the covers with Samantha. He reached down, wrapping his hand around the hard thickness of his cock and he first thought about just jacking off there in the bed and cumming on Samantha's sheets or possibly being considerate and going to the bathroom to masturbate rather than shoot off on his sister's bedsheets. But then Pete knew that he didn't want to waste this hotly rampant hardon by just stroking himself to get relief. He wanted to fuck his hot sexy sister Samantha again -- and that's what he resolved to do then and there -- and he was loving the idea of a sexy lusty middle of the night fuck with Samantha.

Waiting just a minute before he reached over to start caressing on Samantha's equally naked body under the sheets, Pete felt his hardon getting even more rigid as he anticipated sliding his cock inside Sam's already twice fucked pussy and driving his big horny dick in and out of her cunt with his cum and her pussy juices for lubrication. This should be one hot sexy fuck, he thought to himself as he slid his hand over and closed it firmly over Samantha's full right breast. When Pete's hard closed over Sam's naked tit, the nipple was already firmly erect and he gently diddled that to bring her tit to even further arousal. Pete was so horny he knew that he could only spend a few minutes touching and playing with Samantha before he wanted to mount her and give her a really hot and naughty fuck in the darkness of this night.

Pete turned on his side towards Samantha and he let his hand slide down off her upthrusting breast and down in between her legs. He knew his sexy sister would awaken at any minute and then he knew they'd definitely start their fuck. His hand found her pussy hair and then the wetness between her legs from her own arousal and from his cum where he'd fucked her earlier in the evening. Even though Samantha was sleeping, Pete felt her legs spread slightly from his hand on her pussy and then he let his fingers slide up and down over her swollen pussy lips before he slid one finger inside her and started sliding it in and out smoothly.

When Samantha did wake up from Pete's finger fucking her pussy, she smiled hotly and her hand moved over onto his hard erection almost immediately. Samantha knew what Pete wanted and she was more than ready for the same thing. She loved their intimate sexual relationship and she caught herself wondering if any of her other girlfriends had sexual lovemaking relationships with their own brothers like she'd had with Pete for over 2 years. She thought maybe two or three of them might but she knew that if they kept it as good a secret as she believed her and Pete had, she'd never really know. And she knew she'd never ask them and she hoped they'd never ask her if she and Pete were lovers. But as she felt Pete's fingers priming her horny pussy and her hand was jacking her brother to full hardness, Samantha wanted to either climb over on top of Pete's cock or immediately guide his big horny dick inside her pussy and let him fuck her till they both were worn out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.