Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete found himself alone one night several years after he and his young sister Samantha had ended their intimate sexual relationship as incestuous brother/sister lovers. He often found himself thinking back and fondly reminiscing about what a hot sexy and very lusty relationship he and Samantha had shared together. Whenever Pete would even remotely think about Samantha and what a gorgeous and lusty young woman she was, his cock would quickly thicken into full hard erection and he'd have to give his cock freedom and stroke it hard and firm until his cum exploded from his nuts and shot out of his cock's juice hole.

Pete often remembered one afternoon he and Samantha had a fuck session together in the middle of a school week. She'd actually flirted with Pete a little bit that morning and the last words he'd said to her when they both went their separate ways on their arrival at school was "I'm going give it to you good this afternoon, Sam," and then he stood there with his horny cock growing hard in his pants as he'd watched Samantha's ass swing from side to side in her short skirt as she sauntered off down the school building hallway. Pete fought the temptation all day long at school to keep from going to the boys' room and masturbating to relieve the growing sexual tension and horniness he felt in his large round balls. Finally, the day ended and Samantha had actually made it home before Pete got there. When he walked in the front door, he yelled out her name "Sam!" to let his sister know that he was back and he was more than ready to make good on his promise of that morning.

Pete was pretty sure Samantha heard him but she hadn't yelled out in response to him. He went into his room, put his books and other stuff on the floor and then he'd quickly stripped naked from everything except a tight-fitting pair of Jockey briefs that he'd worn to school that day. He knew that really showed off his ass and the size of his large cock and balls in his pants and he'd hoped that the girls in his class who thought he was pretty hot would notice the baggage he carried between his firm muscular thighs. But the girl he wanted to turn on and impress the most with his firm muscular body was that hottie that slept and lived in the room right next to his -- his hot lover, Samantha. Wearing only those briefs, Pete slipped out of his room and down to where he could see that Samantha's door was pushed shut but not totally closed. Pete wasn't sure but he thought Samantha was telling him that she wanted to play the "striptease" game that she and Pete often enjoyed with each other. In their nearly three years of sexual experience together, Pete had told Samantha how on occasion before they'd ever become actual lovers, he'd often seen her getting undressed or in the bathroom and she would turn him on so much that he'd actually have to get his cock out and stroke himself until he'd orgasm. Samantha had told Pete how sexy and how very arousing she thought it was knowing that he'd often watched her when she was partially dressed or getting undressed and she'd intended from then on to treat Pete to such sexy "shows" from time to time. This afternoon seemed to be one of those erotic occasions that they both relished as one of the hottest forms of sexual foreplay.

When Pete peeked inside the crack left by Sam's bedroom door, he saw that she was just pulling his skirt down and off and that she'd already removed the tight-fitting top she'd worn to school that day. Pete had actually seen Samantha between classes a couple of times and that was when he'd fought having to go jack himself off the hardest.

Samantha was wearing a very sexy thong panty that allowed him to see all of her awesome well-rounded and very fine ass as she stood there across the room with her back to the door. He could also see that she was wearing one of her very bust-emphasizing demi-bras that only covered about half of her full rounded breasts and Pete knew the instant Samantha turned to face him, the sight of her mature C-cup tits inside that bra and the hotness of her thong panty would give him a total and urgently hard erection.

Samantha had become such an unbelievable tease with her lover/brother Pete that he could hardly believe how hot she was. He felt his cock rapidly thickening and growing into a hard and very horny hardon that would have to seek release soon. He quickly knew Samantha was doing a little show for him because he knew she could see him at her doorway in the reflection of her bedroom vanity mirror and she was standing there fondling her own body and enjoyed the feel of turning herself on as she enjoyed the hotness of realizing that her lusty lover was watching her behind her back and openly lusting for her as much as she was wanting him to fuck her and make love to her. Pete reached down inside the waistband of his briefs and began rubbing and stroking his hardon as he watched Samantha gyrating and playing with her ample tits and sexy rounded ass there in the room in front of him. He loved it especially when he could tell that Sam had slid her right hand down inside her thong panty and she was obviously rubbing and stroking her hot blonde-furred pussy and then he knew this little scenario was going to come to a quick conclusion when he could tell that Samantha was actually finger fucking her pussy and she was really getting hot and worked up.

Pete moved inside Sam's room and walked quietly over to her as though he thought she didn't know he was joining her when he knew this was part of their little "sexual dance" that they did in moving towards culmination of their hot sexual need for each other. When Samantha felt Pete's arms surround her and he cupped both of her bra-covered tits with his firm muscular hands, Samantha almost melted into her brother's arms and she knew then that in only a few minutes he'd have her totally naked and in one position or another, Pete would have his large engorged cock buried in her pussy and giving her the hottest fuck she'd ever had before. Pete no sooner had his arms around his sexy sister than he pushed his large hardon up against her nearly naked ass as she was wearing the butt-revealing thong panty. Then, his hands closed firmly over both her breasts and Pete diddled and caressed Sam's nipples as they hardened inside her bra under the firm stimulation he was giving them. In a few minutes of their embrace, Pete slid one hand down the front of Sam's body and his hand moved underneath the waistband of her panty and quickly downward onto the naked wet flesh of her aroused pussy. Softly flicking his fingers over Sam's hard clit and her wet swollen pussy lips, Pete could tell that Samantha had been just as horny and turned on for him all day at school as he had been for her. He felt his cock flinch hard and tight against her rounded ass to let her know how hotly she affected him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.