Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 16: Reprise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Reprise - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and Samantha were thoroughly enjoying their first weekend together in over 25 years. They'd already fucked twice and the second time Pete was faithful to make sure he got a condom out and had it ready when he knew their fuck was heading "into the home stretch". Samantha tried to tell him that he really should put the condom on before he ever slipped his hard dick inside her, but Pete convinced her that he wouldn't cum inside her like he had so many times when they'd been teenagers.

As Pete lay there beside his sexy sister, Samantha, he began to reminisce with her about some of the hottest episodes the two of them had shared as lovers during their last three years there at home. Pete reminded Samantha particularly of how she'd insisted the very first time they fucked and he'd gotten her pussy cherry that he wear a condom and how Pete had kept his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy and he'd actually spurted his jism inside her with no protection for Samantha at all. Pete was telling the absolute truth when he reminded Sam that he'd always found her to be the sexiest woman he ever had the pleasure of making love with. That had been true the very first time he'd slid his cock into her young virgin pussy and it had been true the last time they'd made love before he'd left home as a young man. And, he looked her in the eyes and said, "And, Samantha, the two fucks we've had tonight have also been the very best I've ever had, baby."

Then, Pete reminded Samantha of one weekend only a few days before he'd left home and how their seeming reluctance to use birth control had finally had some very decisive results. Samantha had never used any birth control herself and she'd tried as hard as she could to get Pete to use a condom, but sometimes he either just wouldn't pull his cock out and put a rubber on or he just ignored her pleas and intended to fuck her bareback and hope that their calculations of her monthly cycle were accurate and she wasn't in her most fertile period. It had worked for nearly 3 years so Pete and Samantha thought they had her fertile periods down to a gnat's ass.

Samantha and Pete had been left alone once again while their parents were busy working and making the money to support their family. And while Mom and Dad were away, Pete and Samantha were" determined to play". Pete had taken Samantha to her bedroom after they finished watching a video they'd both wanted to see -- and then when he got her inside and on her large queen-sized bed, Pete began to slowly and sexily undress Samantha so he could seduce her and fuck her as soon as possible. He was so horny to sink his hard teenaged cock into his younger sister's hot horny pussy and Pete could hardly wait to mount her and give her the hot fucking he'd been waiting for all day long. Pete even did something which he normally did not need to do -- he began to undress Samantha and he intentionally did it in a very sexy and sensual way because he felt the overwhelming desire to seduce his sister/lover again like he had the first time they'd fucked. On most occasions he and Samantha were together, they were both so horny and lusty feeling that they both undressed and got ready to fuck at about the same time. This day he was going to really turn his young horny sister on by undressing her himself and taking all her clothes off while he caressed and fondled her sexy young body.

As usual, Samantha had asked Pete to ensure he wore a condom so she wouldn't get pregnant. Samantha happened to know that she was very close to ovulation time and if so, she knew she'd be very fertile and very likely to conceive a baby if Pete were to cum his virile cum deep into her young wet pussy.

Their foreplay had quickly progressed and in only minutes Samantha was flat on her back in the middle of the bed with Pete in between her shapely spread legs, his cockhead just spreading her tight young pussy as he mounted her for their first fuck of the afternoon together. Samantha asked Pete again to make sure that he stopped and either let her drape his hard cock with a rubber or that he put the condom on himself before he came in her pussy. She was very serious and in her head, Sam knew that she was probably very fertile and she knew she might even conceive if even his precum was inside her unprotected pussy. She tried, without being forceful or mean to her brother/lover, to ensure that he took proper precautions to prevent her from being knocked up.

Pete moved up on the bed over where Samantha lay totally naked, open and vulnerable to his sexual approach. His cock was hugely and thickly engorged and Pete was so horny for Samantha's tight pussy to be wrapped around his hard aroused cock that he could hardly hold himself back from taking her sexually. As Pete moved over Samantha, his cock jutted firmly and thickly down from his groin, and he felt his horny young sister's hand wrap around the shaft of his cock and lead the head of his dick straight into the liips of her wet swollen pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, give me your big dick, Pete," Samantha moaned as she felt her brother mount her and then she pulled him deeply inside her tight horny cunt as he pushed his ass forward to deeply penetrate her. She couldn't wait for Pete to fuck her and give her every single inch of his engorged cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.