Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Tom was standing there beside the bed where he and his sister Samantha had just begun their first fuck together in over 25 years. They'd been a very hot lusty incestuous couple in their teen years and then life had taken them in totally separate directions. Samantha had eventually married and had children but now she was back visiting Pete and she'd already given him a very hot sexy blowjob before they'd gone out to dinner. Then, no sooner had they returned to Pete's house than they both stripped naked and Pete had eaten Samantha to her first orgasm of the night. If tradition held over all the intervening years, it wouldn't be even close to her last climax of their evening together.

Samantha's legs were spread wide, her feet solidly resting on the edge of the bed as Pete felt his cockhead spreading her pussy lips and then he reached down and grabbed her shapely legs, pulling himself deep into Samantha's pussy with the leverage. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Samantha moaned as she felt Pete's hard thick cock penetrating her pussy. She wanted to fuck him so badly and she wanted him to spend the entire weekend fucking her horny pussy until they both were worn out.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck, Pete, we forgot to put a condom on your dick before we fuck," Samantha said in a sudden panic as she suddenly caught herself realizing that it was much more dangerous now for Pete to fuck her bareback than it had been when they were teenagers. Now she was married and had a family and she really couldn't afford the possibility of another pregnancy at this point in her life. Pete felt his cock being steadily taken inside his sister's pussy and he was quickly reminded of the first time they'd fucked and he'd managed to get his cock inside Sam without any birth control protection. Pete continued to push his cock steadily inside Sam even though she'd tried to stop him and make him let her put a condom on his cock.

"I promise this time, Sam, I won't cum in your pussy. When we finish this fuck, I'll let you cover my dick with a rubber before we have another fuck tonight, OK?" And Pete felt his cockhead hit the deep bottom of Sam's pussy and he let his cock rest there tightly clasped in her body while she accomodated the girth and length of his horny cock fully penetrating her pussy. Samantha had enjoyed several other lovers during her 3-year affair with Pete and in the subsequent 25 years but she'd never found any man who could fuck her pussy like her own brother had always been able to. She was feeling the fullness and hard thickness of her brother's cock filling her pussy again and Samantha almost needed to pinch herself to be convinced this was really happening again and not one of the daydreams she'd enjoyed over the years about the times when she and Pete would make love.

Pete was serious when he said he wouldn't cum inside his sister's unprotected and still fertile babybearing -capable pussy, but he was determined that they would both enjoy this fuck before he pulled out and spewed his plentiful cumload all over her tits, her face or wherever he decided to aim his cock. Pete began to quickly pick up the pace of their fuck and he was soon sliding his hard wet cock in and out of Samantha's tight wet pussy as fast as he could thrust his ass back and forth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.