Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

After Samantha and Pete were reunited when she came to visit, and after Sam had made the first move and sucked Pete's horny cock until he spewed his full cumload into her sucking mouth, they got themselves together and Pete drove them to a nice nearby restaurant where he'd promised his sister a very pleasant meal. It was there, after Sam had given Pete her first blowjob in over 25 years, that their conversation began to take on much more in-depth and serious tones.

Pete's cock was semi-hard as he pulled Samantha's chair out and helped her get seated. He wished they were sitting on a bench seat on the same side of the table so he could play with her legs and maybe even finger her pussy while they waited for their food. From Samantha's hot sexy blowjob earlier, now he knew the territory they were both eager to venture into.

As they were finishing up their main course, Samantha said in a low voice but loud enough that there was the risky chance of someone hearing her -- "Pete, I told you that I'm your dessert tonight -- and your dessert is more than ready, baby." With that, Pete finished paying their bill and he felt his cock throbbing hard and fully erect in his pants as he stood and took his sexy sister Samantha by the arm and walked purposefully out of the restaurant dining room. He'd thought about reserving a hotel room and spending the weekend there with Sam, but he knew they'd probably both feel more at home being able to fuck and play and run around naked there in the privacy of his house. Deciding that, they headed back to Pete's place and no sooner had they walked through the front door and locked it than Samantha moved into Pete's arms and pressed her womanly body close against him. She could feel the hard bulge of his erect cock pressed tightly against the mound of her pussy and Samantha knew that the thong panty she was wearing had to be totally soaked in the crotch from her own sexy arousal and horniness.

Pete hadn't seen Samantha naked at all since she'd arrived that afternoon. She'd gotten at his house, then she'd sucked his cock off and then they'd gone to supper together. Now, they were alone, the house was Pete's and the weekend was all theirs. Pete had Samantha in his arms, and instantly as soon as he closed his arms firmly around her body, it was like they were back in their parents' home again and they had the entire house to just the two of them for the whole weekend. Samantha was wearing a sexy dark top that allowed Pete to see her cleavage in the deep plunge of the top leading down between her breasts and she had also worn a rather short skirt that looked nice but showed off her fine ass and Pete had noticed that her behind was as sexy as it had ever been. Pete couldn't wait to get Sam naked and feast his eyes on her mature womanly body before he and her started to fuck each other again.

Pete quickly had his hands up on Samantha's large rounded breasts and he loved how she responded so hotly and so lustily to his touch and his caresses just like when she'd been a 15-year old feeling her first boy's hands on her body -- and that had been Pete's hands then too. Samantha had definitely grown far more sexy and adventurous in the years since she and Pete had shared in their first fuck together. Now, Sam's hand ventured quickly down between their bodies and she was groping and rubbing Pete's hardon, wanting to get him hard and make him so horny that he wouldn't waste any unnecessary time taking her to bed.

When Pete and Samantha were both aroused and hot as fire, Sam stood back, pulling her dark top off over her shoulders and then quickly reaching down to unfasten her skirt and she shrugged it down and off of her body, leaving her in the hottest black lacy bra and bikini panty set that Pete had ever seen on any woman. This was not the same woman he'd made love to when they were teenagers. Samantha had definitely grown up into a very sexy lusty woman but she still wanted Pete to make love to her as ardently as she had 25 years earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.