Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 13: Bringing A Dream Into Reality

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Bringing A Dream Into Reality - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Samantha and Pete had enjoyed one last weekend of totally unhibited sex play with each other before he'd gone off to serve in the Army for a hitch. That weekend had been the highlight of 3 years of the most unbelievable and sexiest fucking and loveplay that any girl and boy ever experienced. And no one was any the wiser to the relationship between Samantha and Pete. They'd kept their secret well. No one but Pete and Samantha had ever known that in addition to being a brother and sister pair, they also fucked each other on a regular weekly and often many times a week basis.

Nearly 25 years had passed since the last time Pete and Samantha had shared a fuck together. She'd left home, grown into a mature woman and married and had 3 kids in the interim years. Pete's life had moved along in other directions as well after that last weekend in Samantha's arms and then his military tour of duty. When he left the Army, his life had taken a different path and he and Samantha had been in occasional contact but their lives had taken on totally different paths and different outcomes.

Then, Pete contacted Samantha one evening by phone and invited her to come and visit him whenever it was possible for her to get away from her family responsibilities. Somehow they managed to concoct a reason for Samantha to come alone to visit her brother, Pete, and one afternoon about a month later, Samantha pulled up in her car in front of the house where Pete lived. Pete had envisioned that moment for a long time and when he heard the door of Sam's car slam shut, he quickly walked to the door of his house and started down the sidewalk to give his sister a warm greeting to his home.

Pete picked up Samantha's suitcase after he and her had shared a warm loving hug right there beside her car. Pete didn't have any idea how Samantha felt about him in light of their relationship 25 years earlier but he could feel his horny cock growing very thick and hard in his pants from just realizing that his sister/lover Sam was there to visit him for the entire weekend. Pete didn't know how this would turn out but he'd had plenty of thoughts and ideas about how things might go.

Pete had actually imagined himself getting Samantha to come visit him and that he'd seduced her there in his living room floor. He had actually jerked off frequently from imagining himself undressing Sam again like he did when they were teenage lovers and throwing her down on the living room couch, eating her pussy and then fucking her right then and there before they'd even started to get caught up on each others' lives. That wasn't exactly how their meeting took place.

Pete had picked up some snacks for he and Samantha to munch on after she'd arrived until the time when he'd planned to take her out for dinner in a nice nearby restaurant. After Pete took Samantha's suitcase and shower her the guest bedroom where she'd be sleeping, he invited her to join in back in the family room for the snacks and a beer or something else to refresh her. Pete felt his cock growing increasingly hard and thick as he looked at his mature sister who was now a grown woman and mother. While Samantha's breasts had been very sexy and large in high school, probably C-cup in size, he was pretty sure now they were at least D-cup or maybe even DD-cup. That were large and nicely rounded and Pete caught himself remembering how much he loved getting Sam's tits naked and licking them when they'd been lovers years earlier.

As Pete and Samantha sat in two different chairs facing each other there in Pete's family room, Pete knew that if he had to get up from where he was sitting, Sam would definitely be able to see the huge hardon in his pants. He knew that his hot lusty desire for Samantha from when they'd been lovers all those years earlier had really never waned. He'd just dealt with the reality that he couldn't be with her sexually anymore. But he'd never been satisfied with that truth. Now Pete found himself alone, sitting across from his sister Samantha again and his hard cock jutting up between his legs was telling him that this was an opportunity he should not pass up on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.