Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and Samantha were going to an away football game one Friday evening and they'd let their parents know precisely where they were headed. Pete and Sam would always laugh to themselves as they ensured their folks knew where they were, but, of course, their folks didn't know that their son and daughter were madly fucking each other like two little horny bunny rabbits. Pete found that he needed to get fucked at least 3 or 4 times a week minimum, and he'd also come to know that Samantha was basically more than ready to fuck him whenever he was in the mood. If Pete didn't initiate a fuck session with Sam, she would normally.

They'd gone to the game and both of them had previous arrangements with a date of their own, and Pete got linked up with his "girlfriend" for the night while Samantha met the boy she'd agreed to attend the game with. Both of them enjoyed being with their "date" but when the game was over, Pete and Samantha climbed back into Pete's car and off they went towards home. Instead of wanting to fuck their respective dates as a result of being there with them at the football game, Samantha and Pete both left the game horny and very hot to fuck with each other -- as they usually were. Pete had felt his cock growing hard in his pants the instant he'd spotted Samantha again when he and his date were saying goodnight after the game was over. He thought his sister Sam was as sexy and as hot looking a girl as he knew. He knew that if she wasn't his sister, he'd be trying to get into her panties just like he was now -- and they were brother and sister.

By now, in Pete's senior year of high school, he was pretty sure that Samantha's breasts had grown since they'd become intimate lovers until they must be nearly D-cups in size. He knew he could come right out and ask her what size bra she wore, but he determined he'd just look at one of her bras in her lingerie drawer and check for himself sometime soon. The reason Pete noticed Sam's tits were because they were probably the largest of any girl's in her entire class, or possibly of any girl in the entire school for that matter. And Pete loved Sam's sexy big full breasts. And no one but him and her knew that not only did Pete get his hands on her tits on a regular basis but that Pete also had Sam's sensitive nipples in his mouth and under the caresses of his hands on a multi-weekly basis. And just those hot thoughts as he was walking towards their car with Sam was enough to give him a raging hardon once again.

Pete sneaked a peek over at his sexy teenaged sister sitting there in the car next to him as they made their way down the road. The light of the moon was shining in on her side, and Pete could clearly make out the large rounded mounds of Sam's breasts underneath the material of her blouse as she sat there looking out the front window. Pete could almost make out the sexy little point of her nipple pressed out firmly against her bra cup and the blouse and that did it for him. He had to fuck Samantha and he wanted her right now. Without saying a single word, Pete moved his right hand up and covered Sam's left breast and squeezed it. That was just what Samantha had been sitting beside her brother wanting, for him to touch her, to show her that he was just as horny after their evening at the football game with another person as she was. Samantha reached up, covering Pete's groping hand with her own and she cooed softly but audibly to let him know that his sexy touch of her breast was having the desired result.

Pete continued to squeeze and rub Sam's breast and then he flicked over the point of her hardening nipple as he looked for somewhere up ahead to pull over so they could have a few minutes together. Suddenly Pete saw a country road turning off to the left and he smoothly maneuvered the car there as he let go of his sister's breast long enough to get the car back in the bushes where no one could see them.

Once the car was safely parked and the engine turned off, Pete got out on his side and walked around to open Samantha's door. Then he opened the trunk and pulled out a clean blanket that he'd put there for just such an opportunity. Quickly spreading the blanket on the ground there beside their car, Pete helped Samantha out of the car by offering her his hand and then he immediately swept her close in his arms and began kissing and caressing her sexy teenage body. Pete loved foreplay with his sexy sister more than with any woman he'd ever made love to. He loved feeling Samantha's ample sexy full breasts underneath his hands and he loved groping and feeling her ass as it filled her jeans or a skirt if she was wearing one. This evening Samantha had worn the blouse Pete had been admiring her in and a rather short skirt. He wasted no time in pulling her skirt up to her waist in back and he quickly had his hand down inside Sam's panties, cupping her naked ass cheeks and kneading them with his hands. He loved the sexy full rounded cheeks of his sister's ass and Pete felt his cock growing huge and very hard as he played with Samantha's ass. Sam was just as horny for a hot lusty fuck with Pete and the instant he pulled her into his arms, Sam was offering him her moist full lips and her hands began to wander all over her brother's well-built muscular body as well. She flirted and teased her date for the evening but the whole time they'd been at the football game, Samantha had thought about fucking Pete as soon as they could manage it.

Pete pulled his sister's body close against his, her full rounded breasts pressed firmly against his chest and her pussy mound pressed tightly against his large engorged cock as he squeezed and played with her ass with his hand inside her panties. Finally, Samantha broke off their kiss and looking straight into Pete's eyes said in a very throaty lusty voice, "Pete, quit playing with me, and throw me down on this blanket and fuck me."

Hearing his young sister's plaintive request for his hard cock, Pete did just that. He stood back from Samantha, reached up to her chest and quickly unbuttoned her blouse from bottom to top. He let her shrug her blouse off while he undid her skirt and pulled it down off her shapely legs. Standing there in front of her brother in only her sexy bra and bikini panties, Samantha looked as fucking as as she ever had. Pete reached behind her back, undoing the clasp of her bra and he helped her wiggle out of the bra straps and cups, revealing her sexy shapely breasts while she reached down and pulled her panties off as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.