Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Samantha and Pete, brother and sister lovers, had been making love and had been as sexually intimate and involved as any man and woman ever could be since the very first time they fucked. But, they were brother and sister, a very hot sexy incestuous couple, and they'd been fucking for nearly three years as Pete went through his last three years of high school.

One weekend Pete and Samantha were going to be alone again with their parents gone and that meant not only a very hot lusty time of sex together, but it also meant that Pete and Samantha would sleep in the same bed and spend the entire time they were together either enjoying very hot and sexy foreplay, or fucking or cuddling and spending a few hours napping and regaining their energy for another hot lusty session of fucking and sucking each other. That was how they spend most opportunities when the house was going to be all theirs with no adult supervision around to spoil their mutual desire and sexual attraction for each other.

Pete and Samantha had hopped in the bed together just as soon as she'd finished clearing away the dishes they'd eaten supper together on. Then, Philip had joined her and they'd both quickly gotten naked and Samantha had first gotten down on the floor there in front of her brother and Sam had given Pete as good and as hot a blowjob as she'd ever given him. Pete stood there, nearly falling over from the hotness of his sister's hot lips and her hands stroking his hard cock. He never knew from one time to the next if Samantha wanted to just suck him enough to get him so hot that he'd pull his cock out, throw her over and fuck her immediately or if she actually wanted him to cum in her mouth. There was never any way to tell unless he really wanted to fuck her and just stopped her from sucking him and climbed on top of his horny younger sister.

This time Samantha wanted Pete's cum in her mouth first. She'd given him a mouthful the first time he'd convinced her to suck his cock and he'd kept his dick inside her mouth and spewed his jism inside her mouth even though she'd make him promise he'd pull out first. Pete had inwardly laughed and congratulated himself on gettin his sister to take his jism load, but he knew he was going to have to help her learn to love it next time. That had happened and Samantha had quickly learned how much she not only loved having Pete's dick in her mouth but also how much she loved sucking his nuts dry and then letting him replenish for a hot lusty fuck with her.

Samantha continued sucking Pete's cock and she quickly brought him to an orgasm and instead of like their first blowjob together, this time she relished his cock spewing his thick hot cum into her throat and Samantha eagerly swallowed every last drop.

After the hot suck job she'd given her brother, Pete moved in between Samantha's legs, spreading them and he avidly licked and fingered his horny baby sister's hot wet pussy until she rewarded him with aface full of her hot sexy wetness and pussy cum. Then they'd fucked their brains out 3 times before Sam joined Pete in the shower to get washed up for bedtime. Sleeping together, anyone seeing them would have thought they were husband and wife the way the enjoyed having sex and being naked with each other. During the night, Pete woke and his cock was rock hard. He started to roll over on top of Samantha and give her a hot lusty "middle of the night" fuck but he decided to give that to her first thing in the morning. And that's exactly what he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.