Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Samantha and Pete had been intimately and sexually involved with each other for over two years. Their brother/sister incestuous sexual relationship had begun when Samantha was 14 years old and Pete had first fucked her and he had even been the one who'd gotten to have her cherry pussy. The two of them had quickly grown into very hot sexy lovers with each other and nothing had diminished their sexual desire and frequent times of fucking and sucking together in all the 24 months or so that had gone by since their first evening in bed together.

Pete and Samantha had grown increasingly skillful at being able to enjoy their hot lusty sexual relationship with each other while keeping it a totall secret from the entire rest of the world. They were adapted to the schedule of their mom working nights and their dad's work schedule doing long-haul out on the road. But when their folks were in the house, Pete and Samantha knew how to be very secretive and careful in their relationship to ensure that their folks never became suspicious of how well Pete and Sam really got along as brother and sister.

Pete and Samantha didn't always let their lusty hunger for each other just occur inside the privacy of their home. On occasion when Sam and Pete were out alone in public, Samantha especially would take the chance to play with Pete and tease him to make him hot and make him want her. One day, they'd been going to a store in another part of town, and while they were driving along, Samantha had actually leaned over, unzipped Pete's pants and helped his semi-hard cock slide out of his pants where she could get to it. Then, lying over where no one could really see her, Samantha wrapped her soft hand around her brother's cock and she stroked him up and down until he was nearly unable to drive and his cock was fully hard. She kept stroking him and soon Pete's cock began to leak pre-cum from his juice hole and he threatened Samantha that he'd crash if she kept it up. Being the same hot sexy babe she was at home with him, Sam grabbed Pete's cock firmly to keep him still in the driver's seat and she lowered her hot mouth down over the head of his cock, taking the head in her lips and she began moving her tongue over his large swollen cockhead and then she began slowly stroking his meat up and down. Pete thought he would cum and lose consciousness with the sexual intensity of Samantha sucking him almost more than he could handle. As much as he was wanting him to bring him off, Samantha just toyed with Pete and then stopped before she did bring him to orgasm in that way.

On another occasion, Pete and Samantha had gone to some high school athletic event together but once they'd gotten there, they had each split up and met their respective dates for the evening. It looked like Pete and Samantha had both gone to meet the girlfriend and boyfriend they'd arranged to meet, but when the evening was over, Samantha kissed her boyfriend goodbye and met up with Pete where he was doing the same thing with the girl he referred to as his "girlfriend" right then. The public appearances of their typical high school romances worked and what everyone saw in public and at school was what they "thought" was the reality. In fact, Pete and Samantha were as hot and sexy and as lusty

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.