Lustful Needs - Cover

Lustful Needs

Copyright© 2003 by Settled Nomad

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An epic story involving every kind of fetish out there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Sandra Carter couldn't believe her luck. Not only was her sister just married to the inheritantly wealthy, drop-dead gourgeous Alan Stewart but already the benefits of their coupling were beginning to trickle down to her. Sandra was invited to stay the night and she was convinced that with a little more flirting she could stay forever if she wanted. Her mean spirited lover Mark may have something to say about that but Sandra was considering leaving the jerk. If she could only sink her hooks into one of the two remaining single Stewart men. She briefly considered, as she stretched out on a chase lounge on the sun deck, to make Alan a conquest but she quickly brushed off that idea. Let Beth have her man. It'll be my wedding gift to her.

" Hey sister Sandra care for some company?" Alan's younger brother said as he felt down next to her, carrying a tray of freshly squeezed juice, coffee, and danishes. He was obviously trying to get a better look at her well-tanned, well-used body, which was displayed, in a small Green bikini and matching thong bikini.

" Why of course brad. I've been dying to talk to you. Oh and you brought us some breakfast. I only hope that I am not offending you by me wearing such an outfit. It looked like such a nice day to lie out and get a tan. You know sugar I regret not still being in bed this morning that way you could have served me in it." She flirted.

Eying his new sister in laws voluptuous body which was only inches away from him Brad managed to reply, with what he hoped would be an equally witty response. " Well maybe if your not doing anything tonight I can come up and serve you in the manner you are better accustomed to."

" You mean dinner in bed? How wonderful." She said as she took hold of the coffee cup Brad had handed to her.

" Breakfast or dinner it doesn't matter to me. I am easy." The young boy shot back.

" Are you now? I hope not too easy. All the girls at school must fall all over themselves for a chance with you." Sandra replied.

" No ma'am. I haven't had that much time for those kind of activities and to tell you the truth I've been waiting for a lady with a little more experience then those high school tramps." Brad responded.

Ah the perfect opportunity to take control of this boy was just handed to her. " If I didn't know any better I'd say that you just insulted me." She said as she started to caress his strong forearm that was brushing against her right breast.

" I am sorry Sandra I was only teasing." The boy shockingly responded.

" Just how old do you think I am anyway?" Sandra said as she got off the chair and wrapped her body inside of a very comfortable robe. Before Brad had a chance to answer she continued. " Don't you dare answer that. " She said as she playfully poked him in the chest. I am not that much older then you are." She said matter of factly

" Hey quit hitting me in the chest. You wouldn't like it if I hit your somewhat ample chest would you?" He replied as he moved closer to Sandra.

" Depends on what you hit them with." She said as she slowly moved closer to him and as she did her breasts began to push against his chest. " I'd much rather have them caressed though." Then she bent down and kissed him on his cheek. Sandra took the cup of coffee and selected a pastry off of the tray and began walking back into the mansion.

" I'll have to remember that Sandra. " the youngest Stewart male called out to her.

" Yes you will Brad. Oh and by the way I haven't decided if I am going to stay here or not but if I do I usually leave my door unlocked. Have a nice day sweetheart. Thanks for the breakfast."

' Thanks for the invitation.' Brad said to himself. Man wait until the gang here's about this today. My unbelievably sexy sister in law sat almost nude right in front of me and I even got a quick little feel of her huge tits. No I'd better not tell anybody. As dad always says- never tell the family secrets. I just hope that she decides to stay here. Maybe I should stay home today and give her a few reasons why she should stay. Then again if I'm going to play this game I'd better play by her rules."

Sandra looked on from the guest bedroom window. Brad was a cute looking boy but he was still too young for her. He'd have to serve as a mere distraction for her until she found something more permanent.

" This better not become a habit father." Alan spoke sternly into his phone.

"Believe me son nobody feels any worse then I do about having to tear my son away from his angelic bride but business is business my boy." The elder Stewart responded.

" Yes I certainly understand that father but couldn't you've gone in my place? I do not think the Japanese would have minded." Knowing that was fighting a losing battle Alan softened his tone.

" No they probably wouldn't have but when you agreed to take over as CEO of Stewart Electronics you knew fully well that it meant more responsibility. So have a good flight son and I'll see you in a week or so. Enjoy it and make the most of it."

" I would enjoy it more if Beth was with me." Alan replied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.