Life on Bedlow Street - Cover

Life on Bedlow Street

Copyright© 2003 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The Lostridge family is nice, normal and routine. Or are they? Summer's coming and hidden passions begin boiling over, threatening their idyllic household. At work, Dad's "training" a new associate while his wife's lust starts to get the better of her at home. Their son, Bud, spies on his dream girl as Rebecca, their daughter, tries to decide when and how she'll give up her virginity. What secrets are they hiding under a veneer of 1920's respectability?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Historical   Cheating   Interracial   Voyeurism  

A week had passed since they'd made the movie. Bud arrived at the soda counter for his meeting with Stevie. He glanced at the front page of a newspaper he'd found folded on the corner of the counter. Opening the paper, he read the headlines while he waited for Stevie to take his break.

"Says here that Lance will go on trial at the end of the month," Bud looked up, but Stevie occupied himself with the silverware. "The paper says he might get five years for arson."

Stevie still didn't answer. One part of him might have pitied Lance for facing five years on the county farm but another part of him was happy that Rebecca could finally be his. If she'd have him. He nodded toward the bathroom.

"Let's talk someplace more private," he told Bud.

Inside the bathroom, Stevie handed Bud an envelope stuffed full of $10 bills. "This is your cut from the movie. Three hundred dollars for you and Kelly. I've already given Goldie her share."

"Stevie, thanks. I mean, thanks for everything." Bud seemed embarrassed. "Will you be making any more cards or movies? I mean, now that your studio's gone..."

"Naw. I think it's a good time to lay low for a while. I might take a couple of pictures of Goldie but I'll have to hold on to them until I find another darkroom and get some new equipment. Mr. McPherson said he'd help but I'm hoping to go to art school this fall, so I need to save my money."

Bud tucked the envelope under his shirt. "Well, I guess you're right. Anyway, I gotta go." He turned toward the door. "Oh yeah, my old man wants me to ask you to Sunday dinner."

"What?" Of all the things Bud could have said, that was one that Stevie hadn't anticipated.

"Yeah, Rebecca turned red and shit but Dad says that she hasn't been able to finish a sentence without adding something about you all week, so it must be time for you to come to dinner."

After Bud left, Stevie stood in the dark, cramped bathroom. He was so happy he felt as if his heart were going to burst.


Hugging the envelope full of money to his chest, Bud ran to his meeting with Kelly, arriving breathless at the park's old bandstand. The creaky old shelter stood in the shade of a gigantic oak tree. Making sure that no one was watching them, they scurried under the bandstand and found a soft place to sit in the warm darkness.

"I got it," Bud said, holding out the envelope although she couldn't see the money. "It's enough for us to leave."

"Bud. I've got to tell you something. I feel terrible."

"What's the matter? We've got the money, more than we need really," Bud rambled. "We could leave this week. We don't have to wait for Labor Day. Maybe we could go to California, or maybe..."

"Bud, listen to me. This morning... I, well, I'm not... I'm not pregnant."

"What? How..."

"Momma said that sometimes girls can get stressed or sick and that'll make them late." Her voice was on the verge of sobs. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I wasn't trying to..."

He gathered her into his arms, crushing her against his chest. "I know. I know," he whispered into her hair. "This just means that we've got more time together. We don't have to run away."

"And you still..."

"Yes, I still love you." Bud's mouth found hers in the darkness and he smothered her sobs with his kiss.

"I brought you a present," she said. Kelly pressed a small foil square into his hand. Bud held it up against the dim light and tried to make out what it was.

"What is it?" he asked. He could see the tiny writing on the side but couldn't make out what it said.

"They're called condoms. Stevie got them for me. I'll show you how they're used."


The sun set on the quiet town of Kingsport. The setting sun cast a ray of warm, golden light on a white clapboard house on Bedlow Street as Bud Lostridge climbed his front steps. He moved as if in a dream, his feet knowing where to go without having to be told. In his mind, he replayed Kelly's words under the bandstand.

"I want to be yours forever."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.