The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Thursday morning was sheer routine. With two secretaries taking care of business I had hardly anything to do. Just before lunch I noticed Henny talking on the phone for a rather long time. Now and again she would look at me for a short moment with a 'funny' look on her face, and then she would concentrate again on the person she was talking to. When she had finished the conversation, she sent Alice off to lunch.

"That was Mary. Did you know she would invite me to stay at your place Monday night?"

"Yes, she mentioned it."

"Do you also know about her plans?"

"Not in detail, but I think I've got the general idea."

She stepped up to me; unceremoniously she raised her skirt and whispered: "Feel how wet she has just made me."

Her thin panties were soaked through.

"Take me into the archive and fuck me. Right now! God, she is a horny woman. I can hardly wait for Monday. Come, Erik, I need you to fuck me. I need it badly."

There was absolutely no finesse about it. We had hardly locked the door behind us, when she reached down, pulled off her panties, and stuffed them into her handbag. Two seconds later she was on the desk, feet behind the two supports and her cunt spread vulgarly open.

"Just put it in and fuck me, Erik, I'm dying for it!"

Juice glistened in the opening of her cunt, and she was her usual tight and hot self. God, that cunt was Heaven for a hard cock. She lasted only five minutes before her first orgasm hit her. Those deep groans could wake up a eunuch's cock! I stopped moving in her so I could really enjoy the violent, hot cramps up there. When she came down to earth I started fucking again, slowly for a start.

"Ahhh," I mumbled, "you sure have one luscious and horny cunt. I love fucking it."

"Mmmm, my cunt loves it when you do. Please, fuck me slowly a little more."

"You love it this way?"

"I love it, any way you fuck me! But I want to tell you something."

"Go on."

"You must try to hit on Alice. My intuition tells me she's a very horny woman, but she's too shy, and if you don't do anything about it, nothing will happen."

"God, you are something, Henny. You are telling me I should fuck your replacement?"

"MMmmm. It makes me horny to think about it! If I had any idea that she likes women, I'd take her myself. But I feel sure she doesn't."

Gradually I fucked her harder and faster. "For now I'll concentrate on this horny cunt, you have wrapped round my cock." For a few minutes nothing was said. The small archive seemed filled up with our moans and groans.

"Oohhh, I'm coming now," she panted. "Mary promised me she would suck my cunt when you have fucked me. You know that? God, I'm coming, I'm coming." That did it to me! I grabbed her ass and held her tight against me while I pumped my come against the bottom of her hot cunt.

While my cock slowly dwindled, I reached over and grabbed a couple of tissues from the box. I pulled out of Henny, dabbed her wet cunt with one tissue and cleaned myself with the other. When I bent down to pick up my trousers I pressed a teasing kiss on her open cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.