The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

The Alfa Romeo was parked in the driveway when I got home. I found her in the living-room, flat on her back in the sofa, halfway between daydream and dreamland. The way she opened her eyelids halfway, saw me and smiled, and then closed her eyes again, was terribly sensual.

"Hello, love," she mumbled. "You're home early, aren't you?"

"Couldn't wait to see you."

"Well, take a look, then."

"Had a nice day?"

"Nice is not the word, dear. Wild, crazy, horny, weird. That's better words. I'm exhausted. If you want anything, you'll have to take it yourself. I really need to rest for an hour or two. If that's OK with you."

"Sure, love. Bless you, and have a nice rest. I have a few things to do, anyway." I had hardly finished talking, when I heard her breathing take on the slow, steady rhythm of a sleeping person. I went upstairs to change out of my business suit into casual slacks and a polo shirt. Back downstairs I should have liked to make myself a cup of cappuccino, but I was afraid the noise of the machine would wake her up, so I settled for a cup of café latte. I wanted her fully rested when I was going to take advantage of what she had done today.

I went into my home 'office' to make contact with dad.

"I want to get the preparations finished today. I want to have the time on the plane to prepare for the meeting in Milano."

"OK, son. Show me your crystal ball. I'm sure it's almost all in there, but just to make sure."

I produced the image of the crystal ball. For a while dad kept it hanging in the air, turning it round, looking into it, I supposed. Of course I could not see him, and the sight of the turning ball was eerie, but I guessed what he was doing.

"You know, dad, it may be a bit difficult to come up with an excuse to lie down, backside up."

"You don't need to, son. If you are sitting in a chair, just lean forward a little, so your backside is free. That'll do it. I can't find anything missing in your crystal ball, but we'll postpone making it permanent, until I've had a go with it. Is that OK?"

"Sure, dad. We'll meet sometime tomorrow evening in Milano. I guess I shall not have to call you!"

"Bright boy. I'll keep an eye on you during your negotiations. Maybe I can pick up some information which might help you. See you later."

In the kitchen I made myself a cheese sandwich and another cup of café latte. Mary looked so inviting, the way she was relaxing in the sofa. I sat down in the reclining armchair, and a few minutes later I was asleep too!

We must have needed the rest, both of us, because it was almost 8 o'clock when I was awakened by soft kisses to my eyes and my mouth.

"Hi, love. You needed a rest, too."

"Sure. Had a bit of a hard day at work. And you did too."

"Oh, yes, I needed it. I had a hard day, too, you know."

"Was it good?"

"That's not what I'd call it, but there's a lot of other words to describe what happened. I'll tell you, when I sit on you with your cock in my battered pussy. But first I want something to eat. I'm terribly hungry and thirsty."

"I'll call the Greek diner and have them send out some salad and moussaka. Would you like that?"

"Perfect. We still have a bottle of Retsina to go with it."

I called the diner, and they would bring the stuff in 25 minutes. Meanwhile I held her close to me and slowly peeled off her dress. Bra and panties were gone, but suspenders and stockings were still there. Her pussy looked awfully red and swollen, and she smelled all over of dried up pussy juice. I was a little amazed that she didn't react with her usual enthusiasm to my caresses, and I told her.

"I'm sorry, Erik. I guess I'm completely fucked out. I had never, ever dreamed that I could have so many orgasms or that I could suck and lick and fuck for more than four consecutive hours. Henny is insatiable, and at last I had to beg her to stop. I just couldn't take any more. Would you believe it? I never got the impression she was like that."

"Not me either." (a lying bastard I am).

"I'll take good care of you, when we have eaten, but I'll have to sit on you. I'm sore and battered up there, but I'll tell you some juicy details, and I'm sure you'll get very horny and come in a short time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.