Alpha Male - Cover

Alpha Male

Copyright© 2003 by VGAVoy

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - John Barnes is living a life the rest of us can only dream about. Suddenly he is surrounded by willing females!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Peg and Joan stopped talking and looked at us as I walked into the living room with my arm around Fran. Then they smiled as if my walking into my house with a naked neighbor was the most normal thing in the world. Hmmm... I guess now, it was normal.

"Fran, you know Joan," I said as I pointed with my free hand. "This is Peg Lowell, our other neighbor. Peg, this is Fran Rivera. Fran and Bill live on our other side."

Peg stood and grinned as she stepped to shake Fran's hand, her big boobs wobbling. "Hi, Fran," she said as she shook Fran's hand, "it's nice to finally meet you. Welcome to the neighborhood nudist camp."

"Hi, Peg," Fran replied as she looked Peg up and down. "So you're the one!"

Peg lost her grin and looked puzzled. "I'm the one what?"

Fran dropped Peg's hand and pinched her own nipples to erection, then cupped her hands to emphasize the little bit of breast flesh that she had. "I always knew that when boobs were being handed out, somebody else got my share," Fran grinned, then she gently cupped Peg's big hooters. "You must be the one who got my share of boobs as well as your own."

We all laughed as the two ladies hugged, Fran's little bumps completely disappearing under Peg's smothering mounds. I sat on the couch beside Fran as Joan and Peg sat in the opposite chairs, their knees spread to make sure I had a good view. My dick started to rise up out of my pants leg as I looked between the three women and marveled at their differences. The most obvious difference was in their boobs. I had glanced at Peg's discarded bra earlier and saw that she wore a double-D. I knew Joan was a C-cup from her size list that I carried in my wallet. (More 'husband' points to be gained by buying clothing gifts in the correct size!) If Fran ever wore a bra, the term "cup" couldn't even be applied.

As far as their overall appearance, Joan had the "average female figure," while Peg was fuller all around and Fran was almost boyish. Even their pussies were different, at least for now. Joan's full bush was still untrimmed, Peg's was completely gone, and Fran had that little line of hair to emphasize her slit.

"I invited Fran and Bill to our cookout this afternoon," I explained as I ran my hand along Fran's inner thigh. "I brought Fran to talk to you guys about what she could bring." Fran started toying with the head of my dick.

Joan looked at Peg. "There he goes again with that 'you guys' business," she complained good-naturedly. "What do we girls have to do to get you straightened out on this gender identification problem you seem to have?" She cupped her boobs and tweaked her nipples.

Fran laughed as she grabbed my hand off her thigh and jammed it in her crotch. "With these little tits, I can see how he might be confused with me," she grinned as she rubbed my hand through her pussy, "but I think I can get him straightened out." She gave my dick a squeeze to show just what she wanted to be straightened out.

I disengaged from her and stood up as we all laughed. "Okay, okay, I give up! You ladies decide on the menu, while I go talk to the Gundersons about ignoring all the skin in our back yards."

Peg pointed to my hard dick pointing straight out in front of me. "I don't know how well she'll hear you if you do your talking with that!" she laughed.

"Don't worry," I said as I headed toward the garage. "I'll be all right after I get away from you three for a few minutes. I'd hate to give Mrs. Gunderson a heart attack."

Their laughter followed me into the garage, where I washed Fran's juices from my fingers and threw some cold water on my face from the laundry sink. In a few minutes, Mister B. was safely tucked back into my pants leg and I headed across the Lowell's back yard toward the Gunderson's back door.


The Gundersons had bought their house when it was new, over fifty years ago. Now, both of them in their eighties, they were the oldest residents on the street. I don't think I had ever heard their first names. They were always Mr. and Mrs. Gunderson.

I hadn't planned to stay long -- just long enough to tell them not to be concerned with the back yard nudity. I certainly wasn't interested in making an eighty-plus year old woman one of 'my women.'

But nothing was ever done quickly with the Gundersons. It wasn't due to her health or ability to get around. It was Mrs. Gunderson's sense of propriety. I had to come in and have a seat in the 'parlor.' Mrs. Gunderson had to make tea for us. I started to tell her that I didn't really care for tea, but she brought me up firmly. I learned that 'tea' wasn't just a beverage. 'Tea' was a social event and also a 'state of mind, ' if you will. I'll admit that I did leave her place a lot more relaxed than when I arrived.

So... we sat, and talked, and sipped, and munched on some dry shortbread cookies. Mr. Gunderson was there, too -- at least physically. He was, as my kids say, a few nuggets short of a Happy Meal. He sat in a chair by the living room window with a walker by his side. He had a blanket over his lap, and he mumbled to himself and drooled as he slowly turned the pages of some magazine. He never looked up the whole time I was there.

Mrs. Gunderson told me about how the street was when she moved in and I told her not to be concerned about people running around naked in the backyards. She seemed to take it in stride, nodding in agreement when I told her about 'my women' going naked all the time around the house. She smiled shyly and reddened a little as she told me of a skinny-dipping episode in her youth.

I finished the last of my little cookie and washed it down with my tepid tea, then stood to go. I glanced at Mr. Gunderson and Mrs. Gunderson cackled, "Don't worry about him. He only goes between his chair, the bathroom, and the bed. He won't see anything." She pointed to the magazine he was slowly flipping through. "He tends to talk and ramble on a lot, and I get tired of listening to the same old stories," she explained, "so I keep him quiet with the underwear section from a Sears catalog," she laughed.

God, it's a good thing they don't have a computer, I thought. Internet porn would probably give the old geezer a stroke!

As we walked to the back door, I wondered if I had exerted any 'power' over Mrs. Gunderson to make her accept our back yard nudity, or if she was more open-minded than she appeared to be. I think my question was answered when we reached the back door and we stepped out onto the back porch. Mrs. Gunderson cupped one of my ass cheeks and said, "Come back and visit when you can stay longer, Johnny. I'll take out my false teeth and give you a blow job that will blow your mind!" Her cackling laugh followed me across her back yard.


When I returned to my house, Fran had gone, presumably back home to get ready for the cookout. Peg and Joan were standing in the middle of the room waiting for me, and Brad, looking a little tired, was sitting in one of the chairs, his eyes going back and forth between the two naked women. He had taken a lesson from me and changed into a brief pair of running shorts. He was gently massaging his half hard cock that was sticking out the leg.

But what was this? Joan had a towel wrapped around her waist, hiding her pussy from my view. At my frown, Peg exclaimed, "Take it easy, John. This is just for effect." She looked at Joan. "Are you ready?" At Joan's nod, she yelled, "Ta-daa!" and whipped off the towel. There before me was Joan's bare pussy. As smooth as a baby's butt! Hmmm... I guess I spent more time at the Gundersons than I thought.

Joan had a concerned look on her face as she fidgeted with my ring hanging between her boobs. "Well, honey," she asked hesitantly, "what do you think?"

"I like it!" I stated as I sat on the couch. "Bring it over here and let me get a closer look."

Joan smiled in relief as she walked over to me and stood close with her legs spread and her mound thrust forward. "It feels funny," she commented. "I can feel every little breeze and air current." She fingered her clit a little. "It's making me horny. I just about went through the ceiling while Peg was shaving me." She laughed, "I paid her back, though, when I touched up her pussy where she couldn't reach very well."

Peg laughed as she sat down beside me and ran her hand up the inside of Joan's leg. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun shaving each other. We don't want to give you any stubble burns, so I'm sure we'll have to shave each other at least every other day or so, right Joanie?"

Joan bent over and briefly kissed Peg's cheek. "That's right, Peggy," then she continued in a baby-voice. "We can't have Johnnie wif a scwatched up wittle dickie, can we?"

I was just taking a lick through Joan's dripping pussy lips, and my laughter blew a fart sound through Joan's pussy lips, causing her to jump. "Ooooh, I'll give you about an hour to stop that, big boy," she crooned as she held my head to her crotch. I gave her a few more licks for good measure.

"That reminds me," Peg said as she fondled my dick. It seems it had escaped again. "You owe me a fucking in my newly shaved pussy, John." She gave the exposed head of my dick a quick lick. Now it was my turn to jump.

I disengaged my head from Joan's crotch and grinned up at her. "She's right, babe," I said, "but now I have two shaved pussies here to take care of. Why don't we go back to our bed where we have more room, and I'll fuck both of these bald pussies." I stood beside Joan and offered my hand to Peg. She took it and stood as well. I put my arms around both ladies and cupped a tit in each hand. Once again, my hard dick was leading the way.

I turned to Brad as we reached the hallway. "Hey, son, why don't you make sure the grill is ready to go and get the table cloth, plates, condiments, and stuff ready for dinner." When I saw his crestfallen look, I added, "Don't worry, when you finish, you're welcome to come in and watch if you want."

Brad grinned as he stood up. "Yes, sir!" he threw over his shoulder as he headed for the kitchen.

"Oh, and find some seat covers for the picnic benches so these ladies don't get splinters in their asses," I yelled after him, then we headed down the hall to the bedroom.

I glanced into Shelly's room as we passed and saw Shelly and Meg, both still naked, asleep on the bed with their arms and legs intertwined. I guess the blow job lessons wore them out.

I stopped inside our bedroom, leaving the door open, and urged the two ladies on toward the bed, while I undressed. If I was going to get into that bed with two naked women, I wanted to feel it all over!

Peg and Joan each went to opposite sides of our queen-sized bed and pulled the top sheet and bed spread down and off the end of the bed. then, acting almost in unison, they climbed in and rolled to their backs-- knees bent and legs spread waiting for me. I stood at the foot of the bed for a minute and just looked at those two beautiful shaved pussies in front of me.

As I climbed into the bed and knee-walked to between Peg's spread thighs, I said to Joan, "I'm going to start out in Peg, then finish up in you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.