Alpha Male - Cover

Alpha Male

Copyright© 2003 by VGAVoy

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John Barnes is living a life the rest of us can only dream about. Suddenly he is surrounded by willing females!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lunch was like any average lunch in any average lower-middle class family in any average suburb in the country. BLT sandwiches, potato chips, beer and sodas. Average, that is, if you discount the fact that my wife and daughter were totally naked at the table. I finally had to remind Brad to eat his sandwich, but the ladies were obviously enjoying the attention.

"Look, Brad," I commented in a mock sternness, "these tits aren't going away any time soon. There'll be plenty of time to ogle the ladies after lunch. If you don't finish eating soon, I'll give you kitchen duty as well as your own chores." He finally started eating, but he still kept glancing back and forth between Joan and Shelly. They silently encouraged him by making their boobs wiggle as they reached for things on the table (Joan more than Shelly because of her bigger boobs) and thrusting their chests forward as they stretched.

"Brad, after lunch, I want you to take all that stuff to the bedrooms," I continued, indicating the pile of luggage by the door. "Shelly, you help Joan clean up the kitchen." Brad's 'yes, sir' and Shelly's 'OK, Daddy' came one right after the other. Hmmm... No argument at all. I'm beginning to enjoy this 'alpha male' stuff!

"And what are you going to do while we're doing that, oh great lord and master of the realm?" Joan grinned as she asked.

I jerked my thumb at my recliner visible through the kitchen door. "I am going to retire to my throne with the Sunday paper, as is befitting my station in life," I replied is the same tone of voice, throwing the grin right back at her.

"But Daddy dearest," Shelly tried a mock pout through her laughter, "I was so looking forward to dessert with your Mister B."

"Tell you what, Shelly," I replied, "We'll make that part of the full treatment tonight for your 'special night'," I replied as I stood up. Mister B. evidently had other ideas. He was sticking out of my shorts leg, pointing right at Shelly.

"Oh, boy! Look!" she exclaimed. "Mister B. wants to play, too!"

I gave in. "OK, sweetie, after you finish helping Joanie with the kitchen, you can come in for dessert," I said as I worked my dick halfway out of sight and opened the front door to get the paper. I froze in astonishment. Not only was the grass cut, but the edging was trimmed and all of the clippings had been swept up from the sidewalk and driveway. His mower evidently had a bagger, because there were no clippings visible in the lawn either. The lawn looked great, actually better than I had ever done with it. Looking down, I saw the Sunday paper in its plastic bag, neatly centered on the doormat. Usually the paper boy and I played hide and seek with the morning news. This was more of Greg's work. He had even cleaned the doormat!

I went back in and dropped the paper in my chair as I went back into the kitchen. Joan and Shelly were doing the dishes at the sink, and I stopped for a moment to admire their two beautiful asses. I crossed to them and stood between them, cupping an ass cheek in each hand. "Joanie, if our back yard looks even half as good as the front yard, we are definitely ready for a cookout." I brought my hands up and reached around 'my women' and cupped a breast in each hand. They stopped their chore for a moment and both leaned back against me, enjoying my fondling.

"I'll give Peg a call after I finish here," Joan replied. She brought her soapy hand up to mine as I fiddled with the ring hanging between her boobs.

"Tell her to come on over and you guys can work out the details," I said as I continued to play.

Joan moved my hand to her boob and squeezed it. "Being an alpha male has also made you feeble minded, she laughed, "if you think we're guys!"

"Well, I was going to say 'you ladies, ' but the way you were showing off for Brad during lunch..." I let my voice trail off and was rewarded with a couple of elbows in my ribs as they laughed, then Joan looked up at me as she got serious.

"John, dear," she said, looking me in the eye, "I belong to you. You can call me whatever you like. You can call me woman, bitch, slut, cunt... anything you like." Her eyes gleamed as she grinned. "You can even call me Joanie. It just struck me as kind of funny that you could stand there with your hands full of tits and call us guys."

"It's OK, Mom," Shelly said, looking down between them. "At least Mister B. knows the difference!" My dick was pointing out of my pants leg again.

"Let us get these dishes done and Shelly can take care of that for you," Joan laughed.

I laughed and gave each of them a swat on the ass as I went back in the living room to delve into the Sunday paper. I got about half way through the first section before I felt hands pulling my knees apart and Shelly's head wormed its way up under my newspaper.

"Put the paper down and raise your ass, Daddy," Shelly grinned. "I need to get your shorts off and I want your full attention while I do this."

I grinned as I complied with both requests. Just who was supposed to be giving the orders around here? As Shelly worked my shorts off my ankles I said, "You might want to get a pillow, honey. That throw rug will hurt your knees." I remembered the pain when I fucked Peg on the couch.

I started to get hard as I watched Shelly hop over to the couch and return with a cushion. She smiled up at me as she knelt and took my dick firmly in her hand, then she looked serious as she said, "You gotta tell me if I do it wrong, Daddy. I've never given a blow job before."

I laughed, "Sweetie, as long as you keep your teeth out of the way, there's no such thing as a bad blow job." then I got serious. "There is one thing that will make it better for you, dear. When I'm hard, my dick is longer than your mouth, so don't try to take it all or you'll gag. Find a comfortable depth for you, where I don't hit the back of your throat, then wrap your hand around my dick at your lips. That way, your hand will keep you from going too deep. I'll also let you know when I'm ready to cum, so you can get ready for it. You can decide then, whether you want to swallow or spit it out."

"What did Margaret do?" she asked with a determined look in her eye. "If she swallowed, then I'm gonna swallow." She gave me a grin as she swiped her tongue across the head. "Besides, you're my Daddy and I love you. I just know I'm going to love your juice, too." Once again she took just the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around. I was hard as a rock in about ten seconds.

Shelly looked up into my eyes as she began bobbing her head up and down. Just as I had warned, the first stroke hit the back of her throat and she gagged. She backed off a little and wrapped her hand as I said, then started bobbing and sucking in earnest. I realized that her first stroke wasn't a mistake. She did it on purpose to find her depth, then backed off a fraction and went to town. She kept her teeth back out of the way, too.

She stopped for a second and licked her lips, tasting the pre-cum I had been flooding her with, then she grinned, "This is fun, Daddy. It could become habit-forming." She winked, then took me back fist deep into her mouth again. God, the girl was a natural.

"Ohhhh... Godddd... Shellyyyyy..." was all I could manage. I lost track of time as my world contracted to just her and me. I watched her cheeks draw in on the upstroke, then puff out as she took as much of me as she could. Her small tits shook delightfully with her effort. Her knees were spread on the pillow and I was beginning to smell her arousal as mine peaked.

"Cumming..." I grunted as I felt my balls contract with my first shot. Shelly stopped bobbing and pulled out until just the head of my dick was in her mouth. Her eyes flew side as my first spurt hit the roof of her mouth. She pumped her hand slowly as she milked me dry, then slowly slid her lips off the head of my dick so she didn't spill any of my jism.

Shelly sat back on her heels with a thoughtful look on he face as she rolled my wad around her mouth, then she swallowed hard and smiled at me. "It's good!" she exclaimed. "I like it!" She grabbed my wilting dick and started yanking. "I want some more! Can we do it again?"

"Whoa, babe!" I yelled, grabbing her wrist. "A guys dick is real sensitive right after he cums, and it takes time for a guy to recover enough to do it again." I smiled at the look on her face. "Don't worry, Shelly. There'll be plenty of other times. Besides, you don't want to wear it out before tonight.

"You did great, sweetie," I smiled. "That was one of the best blow jobs I ever got. I think maybe even better than Margaret did on her first time." I raised Shelly up from her knees and sat her on my lap. The back of her thighs were wet from her own excitement. "As a matter of fact," I continued in mock severity, "almost too great. Are you sure that was your first time?"

Shelly blushed, "It really was my first time, Daddy, but..." she stammered, " I... er... when I spent the night at Samantha's last month? Er... we... ah... we watched one of her dad's porn movies. I just... er... I remembered how the woman did it in the movie." Shelly laughed. "Except she pulled back and let it squirt all over her face."

"They call it the money, shot, babe," I explained. "That's so the viewers know the guy came. If the woman swallowed it like you did, the viewers may think they were faking it."

"God, what a waste!" Shelly laughed.

Her laugh was echoed and I looked up to see Joan leaning in the kitchen doorway, her arms crossed under her big boobs. "I could tell by the sounds you were making that you weren't faking it," she laughed. "I'm gonna call Peg to come over. You want anything special?"

"Nope, just naked women," I replied. "Tell Peg I said to leave her clothes at the back door." What the hell, as long as I could get away with it, I might as well have all women that come in my house strip. Shelly and I cuddled as Joan made her call in the kitchen. I went back to painting Shelly's nipples with her own pussy juice, then licking them off.

I heard Joan laugh, then she came back in the living room and sat on the couch. She noticed the direction of my stare and opened her legs to give me a better view. "I told Peg about the 'no clothes' rule and to leave her clothes at the back door," she chuckled. "Peg just laughed and said 'What clothes?' she said she'd been naked since you were there last night." Then to Shelly, "Peg said that Margaret... er... she called her Meg... anyway, she said that Meg would be over a little later to see you, Shelly." Joan grinned at me. "She said Greg had finished all his chores and Meg was giving him his daily blow job before he took a nap."

"Daddy, is it... I mean... can I talk to Marg... er... can I talk to Meg about what we did?" Shelly asked. "I mean... you always tell us not to discuss family stuff outside the family, but... I mean... you did her, too, and... er... she just seems like family now."

"That's fine, dear," Joan answered her, laughing. "You two can compare notes and talk techniques all you want. I plan on having a nice girl-girl talk with Peg, too. Why don't you go get cleaned up before Meg comes to see you?"

"OK, Mom," Shelly replied as she stood. Then she bent and gave me a long hug and kiss. I could taste my cum, and I'm sure Shelly could taste her own pussy juice as she ran her tongue around my mouth. "Thanks, Daddy," she smiled as she stood back up. She ran her hands down over her little tits and down to her pussy. "I'll always remember my first blow job." She put her hand on my cheek. "I can't wait for you to make me a woman tonight," she said seriously as she looked me in the eye. Then she patted my cheek and grinned, then scampered down the hall to get cleaned up.

I crossed to the couch and sat by Joan, draping my arm across her shoulder and cupping her boob. "No regrets?" I asked her as I gently thumbed her nipple.

Joan ran her fingers through my pubic hair, then gently scratched my balls. "None," she replied as she snuggled against me. "While Shelly was sucking you, I stood in the doorway and tried to find any jealousy or antagonism inside myself. All I could find was just pure pride. Pride in how you were teaching your own daughter how to give a blow job, pride in the way you cuddled her and made her feel special. All I could think was how lucky I was to be one of your women."

I heard the kitchen door to the garage open and moments later a very naked Peg walked into the living room, her huge knockers swinging back and forth. Joan continued to fondle my half-hard dick as I played with her nipple. Peg watched us for a minute, then crossed and sat on my other side. I put my arm around her as well and squeezed as much as I could of her big boob. Peg leaned her head on my shoulder and reached to play with my balls while Joan gently stroked my dick. Brad wandered in and sat in the chair across from us. He spread his legs and slowly rubbed the bulge in his briefs as he looked back and forth between his naked mother and the equally naked woman from next door.

Peg and Joan looked at each other, then up at me. When I grinned, they both looked at Brad and spread their legs wide for his viewing enjoyment. Brad smiled, then slipped his hand inside his briefs, but he didn't speed up his stroking. "I'm really gonna enjoy this summer..." he commented to no one in particular.

We all laughed and I sat up and gave each of my women a kiss and a squeeze. "Not to be one to complain," I laughed, "but this isn't getting my first cookout of the year planned."

Peg stood and bent over Joan to give her a hand up, her big boobs almost smacking Joan in the face. Joan stood and they embraced, laughing, boob mashed against boob. "Let's get our menu planned, Peggy, before the master here has a fit," Joan laughed. Then she had a thought. "John, Peg walked over here naked, and I'm sure Meg will do the same thing as soon as she drains her daddy. I can tell by the gleam in your eye that you probably plan for us to be naked while we're eating in the backyard." She put her arm around Peg's shoulder. "As you can tell, Peg and I don't give a damn, but do you think that the other neighbors may complain?"

"Hmmm... You're right." I flashed back to Peg's comment last night about the turtle in the Dr. Seuss book. Was I really king of all I could see? "Maybe I'd better have a talk with our neighbors and the Gundersons on the other side of Peg's house. That will at least keep the people on our side of the street from calling the cops." I started looking for my shorts.

Before I could find them, Meg walked in just as naked as her mom was. "Daddy was asleep before I came back with a washcloth," Meg laughed. She came over to me and put one arm around my neck to give me a big kiss. You can guess where her other hand went. "Hi, John," she sighed as she stepped back. Then she dropped to her knees and kissed my dick. "Hi, Mister B." she giggled. Geez, it was getting to be a ritual with the girl.

From her kneeling position, she looked over her shoulder. "Hey, Brad, howzit goin'," she asked him with a grin. His hand was still moving in his briefs and he just grunted, his eyes glassy. Meg stood up and walked over to him, making her boobs jiggle as she walked. "I wouldn't waste that if I were you," she told him softly. Brad's hand froze and he looked up at her with wide eyes. Meg looked back at me. "Is Shelly in her room?" she asked. At my nod, she smiled and wiggled down the hall. Brad was still frozen, watching her retreating ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.