Alpha Male - Cover

Alpha Male

Copyright© 2003 by VGAVoy

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - John Barnes is living a life the rest of us can only dream about. Suddenly he is surrounded by willing females!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It has been almost 16 years since I posted Chapter 11. After that, I wrote and rewrote Chapter 12 so many times that I just lost interest in the story. The characters just “dried up” in my mind. This past summer, RDF_Northolt wrote a continuation and conclusion to my story with an “alternate ending.” I enjoyed reading it, but the characters just weren’t doing what they would have done for me. I decided to try to write the rest of the story, and to my surprise, my characters started talking to me again! I don’t know if I will be able to continue this time to the end, but I’m going to try.

Thanks, Bob, for inspiring me to write again!

VGAvoy


Joan led me to our bed by my engorged dick, then knelt to work my shorts off over it while I peeled my shirt off. Then she flopped backward on the bed, spread her legs, and held her arms out to me. There was a lot to be said for nudity around the house. The time spent getting ready for sex was reduced to almost nothing. It was also nice not having to worry about whether we would wake the kids or if the bedroom door was locked. Hell, now we didn’t even bother to close the door. If the kids wanted to watch? Let ‘em!

I crawled up between Joan’s legs and started kissing my way up, starting with her ankle. As I reached her inner thigh, Joan grabbed for my arms and tried to pull me up. “Ohhhh,” she moaned, “don’t bother with that. I’m hot enough already. Just come on up here and stick it in.”

“Shut up, woman,” I growled good naturedly, giving her thigh a nip. “and let me eat my dessert. I gave her whole smooth pussy a broad lick with the flat of my tongue, then slid the tip of it into her blossoming slit. I followed that with a suck on her hard little button.

“Ohhhh ... Mmmmm ... yeah, do more of that,” Joan whimpered as she tried to steer my head.

“More of what,” I asked with a grin, “the slurp, the poke, or the suck?”

“How ‘bout all of the above,” Joan replied as she shoved my mouth back onto steaming pussy. I was happy to comply. I kept eating her as her moans and yells got louder and louder. Joan was bouncing around so much I had trouble keeping my mouth centered.

I took Joan right to the edge of orgasm three times and backed off just before she came. The fourth time, she was yelling and beating her balled fists on the top of my head in frustration. Once again, I took her right to the edge, but this time I quickly raised up on my knees and shoved my dick up to the hilt into her quivering pussy.

“A-i-i-e-e-e-e!” Joan came like a freight train. Her arms and legs were thrashing uncontrollably and her eyes were rolled up in her head. I felt a gush of heat in my crotch and looked down just in time to see a second jet of Joan’s warm piss flood my pubes.

Wow! I’d never seen Joan cum that hard. Her arms and legs finally dropped limp to the bed. Her eyes were closed and her big boobs rolled back and forth on her chest as she gulped in great gasps of air. A fine sheen of perspiration covered her entire body. As it cooled, I watched as her whole body was covered in little goose bumps. Her nipples, which had been hard little pebbles through her entire orgasm, got even harder as her aereolae crinkled up around them as if in support. Finally, she gave a little shiver and opened her eyes. When they finally focused on me, the look of love they contained almost had me in tears.

“Remind ... me... , “ Joan gasped as she fought to get her breathing under control, “never ... to try to ... tell you ... how to make love ... again! I have never... never... cum that hard before in my entire life.” She pulled me down on to her in a loving embrace as her breath finally slowed. “If I ever did cum any harder, it would probably kill me,” she finished with a grin, “but I would definitely die happy!”

Joan squirmed as she finally became aware of the rapidly cooling wet spot on the bed. “Mmmmm. Judging by the wet spot under my ass, you must have cub buckets as well.”

Actually, I haven’t cum yet,” I replied with a grin. “All I did was put it in and hang on for the ride. See?” I flexed my kegel muscle and my dick twitched in her pussy.

“Then what... , “ Joan’s voice faltered as her eyes got wide. “Ohmygawd! Did I ... pee? Oh, shit! I did! I came so hard that I peed on you. Oh, honey, I am so sorry!” She was almost in tears.

“Shhhh ... hush, babe. It’s okay,” I silenced her with a long kiss. When I felt her relax, I continued, “I can’t see myself becoming a piss freak with golden showers and all that, but I’ve got to admit, I did get a charge out of it. I think it was more from the fact that I made you cum so hard that you lost control. A real ego boost, if you know what I mean.”

“But ... but what would have happened if I’d cum like that when you were eating me out?” Joan’s eyes were wide with concern.

“Then I would have ended up with a little pee in my mouth, instead of dripping off my balls. It wouldn’t have killed me. The ancients used to drink it for their health. Some people still do.” Joan still looked skeptical. “You know people with diabetes have sugar in their urine?” Joan nodded. “Well, ‘diabetes mellitus’ translated into English literally means ‘honey-sweet urine.’ How did they know if they didn’t taste it? I’m a chemist,” I grinned, “trust me!”

“Well ... if you say so,” Joan said slowly. “Just don’t expect me to start gulping down your sweet fountain.” She clutched at my ring on the chain around her neck. “Still ... if you tell me to drink your pee, you know I’ll do it. But I won’t like it!”

“Don’t worry, Joanie,” I said with a smile. “I told you; I’m not in to the pee scene. Hell, the first time I ever saw a woman pee was Friday night when Peg came over. I just think it was sexy that you came so hard that you peed on me, that’s all.” We shared another long kiss. After that, I continued, “Now, if you think you’ve recovered enough for your legs to support you, we could share a shower of the normal water variety and get cleaned up a bit.”

Joan nodded and I rolled to the side. My dick, although it had softened considerably during our chat, finally popped out of her swollen pussy and released another flood of juices onto the already soaked sheets. “Oh, yuck!” Joan cried as she sat up and looked between her spread legs. “We’ve gotta get these sheets into the washer. Probably the mattress pad as well. The bed will be ruined!”

“Just pull the bedding off and drop it by the door,” I replied calmly. “That’ll save the mattress. We can remake the bed and start the laundry after our shower.”

“But...”

“After our shower,” I repeated firmly.

“Yes, sir,” Joan replied softly as she took my hand and we both padded naked down the hall.


After a leisurely shower, we went back and inspected the damage. There was a damp spot about the size of a quarter right in the middle of the mattress, so we flipped it over and put on fresh bedding. I gathered up the damp, smelly sheets while Joan finished making the bed. We were going to be getting back into it in about an hour, but Joan insisted.

As we headed toward the kitchen, there was a knock on the door. “You want to get that, Joanie?” I grinned. Since all our close neighbors knew to come to the back door, it was probably a stranger.

Joan grinned back. “No, but I will if you want me to,” she answered as her fingers crept toward my ring dangling between her bare boobs.

I handed her the bundle of linens and she scampered into the kitchen. The door to the garage was out of sight of the front door. I opened it to face a tall, slender woman who looked to be about five years older than me. Her brown hair was cut very short and worn in almost a masculine style. She wore a brown blazer and a fairly long matching skirt with a cream colored blouse that was buttoned up to her neck. Her face wore a frown, and the lines that it etched showed that it was a frequent visitor there. Still, she looked a little familiar. Before I could say hello, she started in on me.

“Is your name John?” she snapped. “Because if it is, would you tell me what the hell you did to my mother and father?” She didn’t wait for an answer. “Well, are you going to invite me in, or are you just going to stand there? I want some answers!”

I took a step closer, purposely invading her ‘personal space.’ I wasn’t sure if my power had anything to do with my odor or not, but if it did, I wanted her to get it full force. “To answer your first question; yes, my name is John. Secondly, I don’t know who your parents are, so I can’t tell you what I may or may not have done to them. And thirdly,” I let my voice start to rise, “I am not going to invite you in as long as you are acting like the bitch queen. I see no reason to subject my family to your behavior.” I smiled and leaned a little closer to her. “There, three questions -- three answers. Are you satisfied or would you like to start over?”

“Bitch queen! Why, you ... I’ve never... , “ She took a half a step back as I watched the different emotions play across her face. “Yes ... no ... I, er ... I’m not sure...” She stopped and took a deep breath. “I ... I don’t know what to say,” she stammered.

“On second thought, I think you should come in,” I said. “We need to get your attitude straightened out a little. But first, I suggest that we do start over.” I smiled and held out my hand. “Hello, my name is John Barnes.” She was still off balance, but she took my offered hand and shook it briefly, then snatched it back.

“Hello, John, my name is Diana Davenport,” she said as if it should mean something to me. At my blank look she continued, “My maiden name was Gunderson.”

Blink! The light went on. “Oh, yes, Mr. and Mrs. Gunderson at the end of the street,” I said. “I did stop by to chat with them yesterday afternoon.” I stepped back an held the door for her.

At the mention of my visit, the little frown lines came back between her eyes, but she came in and perched on the edge of the sofa. I sat across from her.

“I’m sorry I came on a little strong a few minutes ago, but I’m concerned about my parents behavior,” Diana stated flatly. Her eyes kept flicking toward the kitchen door where she could hear laundry sounds drifting in from the garage. “I usually stop by once a week to see how they are doing, and this time,” her voice started to rise a little, “this time, I find my father drooling over some sort of ... of ... pornography and my mother... , “ her eyes widened and the frown deepened as she replayed the scene in her mind. “My mother was walking around with her house coat gaping open showing her ... she wasn’t wearing any ... and babbling about... , “ her mouth opened and closed a few times, but she couldn’t continue.

“She was naked under her robe and she was babbling about a toothless blowjob?” I finished for her. Diana slowly nodded, still unable to say the words. Then her gaze shifted over my shoulder and her eyes got wide. I felt Joan’s hand on my shoulder and I knew Diana was getting an eyeful.

Diana turned her wide eyes back on me. “Will you please tell me what the hell is going on around here?” she pleaded.

“It’s really very simple,” I replied, still smiling. Joan’s soft hand caressing my shoulder and neck was having its effect on me and I could feel my dick start to lengthen toward the open leg of my shorts. “I have decided that women shouldn’t wear clothes in my house. Not only the women in my family, but the women who live next door also agreed to abide by my rules. Enthusiastically agreed, I might add. They even decided that the nudity rule applied to cookouts in our back yards as well. I went to have a little chat with your parents about that. Your mother insisted on serving tea.” Diana nodded at this bit of familiarity in her mother’s routines, but her eyes were locked on the bulge working its way down my pants leg.

I continued, “The ‘pornography’ that your father was drooling over was the underwear pages from a Sears catalog. That was entirely your mother’s idea -- to keep him quiet -- long before I showed up. I suspect that his drooling would occur with or without the catalog. While we sipped tea, I told your mother not to be concerned with our lack of clothing in our back yards. She told me about skinny dipping when she was a girl. Then she walked me to the door, patted me on the ass, and told me to come back later for a toothless blowjob that would curl my toes.

“Like I said, I simply walked down to your parent’s house to tell them not to be concerned with any nudity they may see down this way. And now I’m telling you the same thing. Don’t worry about any nudity you may see in this neighborhood, both tonight and on future visits.” I could see Diana visibly relax. “As a matter of fact, if you had driven by about two hours ago, you would have seen our neighbor standing naked on her front porch going through her mail.”

Joan chose that moment to speak up. “Hi, I’m Joanie. John just about wore me out just now in the sack. We were just about to have a little snack to ‘recharge our batteries,’ so to speak. Would you like to join us? It would be no trouble.”

Diana stared at Joan for a few seconds, particularly her shaved mound, then she looked back at my crotch. I could tell without looking that the head of my dick was staring right back at her with its unwinking eye. Her hand crept up to clinch at the front of her blouse. “You ... you said your house ... that all the women... , “ she tore her eyes away from my dick and looked back in my eyes. She continued in a whisper, “Would ... would I have to ... to take my clothes off?”

I grinned as I stood and stepped to in front of Diana. My dick was firm enough that I knew it wouldn’t retreat into my pants leg. “Stand up, Diana,” I said firmly and held out my hand to help her up. When she was upright, I continued, “Remember out on the porch I said you needed to come in for an ‘attitude readjustment?’ Well, this is it. Strip!”

Diana stared at me for a brief moment, then slowly started unbuttoning her jacket. When it was off, she looked around and I motioned to the back of the couch. Diana draped her jacket there, then slowly started on the buttons of her blouse. She got three of them undone -- I was just starting to see a little lace -- when she stopped and said, “You know, if you had told me to strip when I walked in the door, I probably -- No! I definitely -- would have run screaming out your door. But the longer we sat and talked, the more I became certain that you were going to ask ... to tell me to do this. For some strange reason, I also realized that I want to do this.”

Diana slowly finished unbuttoning her blouse, then carefully unbuttoned the cuffs before slowly sliding it down her arms to join the jacket on the couch. Her slip was the same cream color as her blouse. As she unbuckled her belt and reached for the zipper on her skirt, she continued speaking, “My husband and I were married for over twenty years before cancer took him, and in all those years, I never undressed in front of him, nor he in front of me. We managed to conceive two daughters without ever seeing each other naked.” She stepped away from the pool of skirt on the floor and very modestly stooped to pick it up. Her knees were together and one hand held the top of her slip against her chest to keep it from billowing out.

Diana sat on the couch to remove her shoes, which brought her back to eye-level with my dick. She wasn’t trying to do a sensual or sexual strip-tease, she was simply undressing. But my dick decided to salute her at full attention anyway. She stared for a moment, then said, “I’m almost fifty years old, and that is the first penis that I have ever seen.” Diana smiled at Joan, then stared at her smooth pussy and continued, “And I’m sure I haven’t looked anything like that since I was about ten years old!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.