Alpha Male - Cover

Alpha Male

Copyright© 2003 by VGAVoy

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - John Barnes is living a life the rest of us can only dream about. Suddenly he is surrounded by willing females!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

As I carried Shelly into my bedroom, I almost dropped her in surprise. I don't know when she had found the time to do it, but somehow Joan had transformed our normal, everyday bedroom into a... a... something completely different!

Exotic love palace were the first words that came to my mind. Over a dozen scented candles softly lighted the room. The lamp on the nightstand was also lit, but Joan had draped a deep red scarf over it. The bed was freshly made and turned down and, judging by the sheen of reflected light, Shelly was going to lose her cherry on satin sheets. Hell, I didn't know we even owned satin sheets!

I crossed to the bed and gently placed my virgin daughter on the silky sheets. They must have been cool to the touch, because Shelly's body was suddenly covered with chill bumps and her pale nipples crinkled up and got hard. Her wide eyes took in the room as I walked to the other side of the bed and quickly stripped. I noticed that Joan had left some other items on the nightstand for our convenience. She had left a small thermos bottle with a washcloth and a shallow bowl, along with a tube of KY and a note: The thermos has warm water for cleaning up after. The lube is just in case! My love to both of you... J.

I showed the note to Shelly. She smiled as she read it, then her eyes immediately focused back to my hard dick as I flipped the cover back on my side of the bed and slowly stretched out beside her. She still had a death grip on Joan's ring between her taut little tits.

Shelly jumped as I lightly stroked her face. Her wide eyes locked onto mine. "N-n-now what?" she stammered softly.

I moved my hand to cover her fist that was clenched around Joan's ring. "The first thing you need to do is take a deep breath and relax, "I whispered in her ear. "Then, you can let go of this ring before it cuts your hand." I felt Shelly's chest slowly rise and fall and the tendons on the back of her hand slowly relaxed. Then I continued, "It's about nine hours to morning. This is your night. Take as long as you like to get ready -- and if you decide that it's just too much too soon -- we can do this some other night. Or, not at all if you decide that doing it with your dad is just too weird for you."

Shelly smiled as she rolled to her side facing me. She dropped the ring as her hand came out to softly rub up and down my arm. "Thanks, Daddy," she said in a soft, quivering voice. "You always know the right thing to say to me. I won't tell you I'm not nervous, but I think that's allowed my first time, isn't it." Her finger on my lips stopped my attempt to answer as she continued, "I know it may hurt a little at first, but I know my Daddy will do everything he can to be as gentle as possible. Not like some teenaged boy in the back seat of a car whose only thought is getting in me and getting his rocks off before he has to get me home.

"Tonight will be the night," she declared as she lightly traced her finger down to my chest and around my nipple. "I am one of your women. Tonight, temporarily, I'm your main woman. Now kiss me, then make me a woman."

My hands went around her back as I pressed my lips to hers. Her tongue was insisting on immediate entry into my mouth as we pulled ourselves against each other. We took turns invading each other's mouths as our hands moved gently on each other. Shit! Where had she learned to kiss like that? I leaned back and did a little nipple tracing of my own, enjoying the sight of her little buds snapping to attention.

"Now what?" Shelly repeated as I gently rolled her on to her back. This was just a simple question, with none of the anxiety of a few moments ago.

"Now I'm going to get you worked up," I grinned as I ran my hand slowly and lightly from her right nipple down to the edge of her pubic hair, then back up to her left nipple. "I'm serious!" I continued as she tried to elbow me in the side. "The more excited and turned on you are when I break your hymen, the less pain you will feel." I laughed. "Just like we used to distract you at the doctor's office when you were getting a shot."

Shelly laughed with me, then sighed and stretched as I continued rubbing her from tits to pussy, dipping a little deeper between her legs on each pass. Then she reached across and pulled on my shoulder. "Ooohh, Doctor! I think I'm ready for my injection," she moaned as she winked at me.

I let her pull me on top of her, but then I started kissing down her body as she squirmed and wiggled under me. She gasped as I sucked hard on a nipple, then grabbed the sides of my head and directed my attention to her other tit. "Oooohh, more! Suck my other titty just like that," she cooed. Her moans became incoherent as I let her move my head back and forth between her pink tipped mounds. After a couple of minutes, my mouth resumed its southward journey.

Shelly giggled as I tongued her cute little bellybutton, so I moved on quickly, not wanting to break the mood. I lightly kissed across her light mound of matted fur, which was soaked by her own fragrant juices, and moved on to her inner thighs. She groaned in frustration as I skipped over her prize and tried to move her mound down toward my mouth.

"Now, now," I said as I raised my head and rested my chin right on her throbbing clit. "Remember who's in charge here. I've got to make sure you're absolutely ready for this."

Shelly squealed and squirmed even harder as my words moved my chin around on her juicy slit. Then it was my turn to yell as she grabbed my ears and tugged me up her body. "I'm ready, dammit!" she growled. "Now get up here and fuck me!"

I had been hard and leaking pre-cum since we started, so I rested my dick on her slit and gently rocked it back and forth as I shook my head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," I grinned. "Such language from my baby girl."

"Oooohh, shit! Fuck!" Shelly had gone wild trying to capture the head of my dick in her moist opening. "I think... my language... oh, dammit... is perfectly a-a-appropriate... mmmmm... for the occasion." She grabbed my ears again and stared directly into my eyes. "Bedroom talk for bedroom action. Please, Daddy! Make a woman of me, now!" She had finally trapped my elusive snake and had half of it lodged inside her at one lunge. She froze and sucked in a deep breath, then let it out in a deep sigh. "Ooooohh, shit! That feels good!" she smiled up at me. "And it didn't even hurt."

Then her eyes widened and she yelped as I gave a little twitch forward and nudged her hymen with the end of my dick. "That's because we aren't quite there yet, sweetheart. I'm only about halfway in."

Shelly raised her head and looked down between us where the remainder of my dick was showing above her stretched pussy lips, then grinned up at me. "Well, it feels great, so far. Keep going, Daddy!"

I started moving in and out slowly, building up a rhythm without penetrating too far. Shelly laid her head back and sighed. "Give me a minute to work up to it," I said softly, "and soon you'll feel the difference between half a dick and a whole dick." With my last words, I gave a quick lunge. Shelly's eyes went wide and she gave a little scream, and it was over. I had just deflowered my virgin daughter. I held still while she came to grips with the sudden intrusion where nothing had ever been before.

Shelly closed her eyes for a moment, and then looked back up at me with a little grin. "OK, so it did hurt a little bit, but is sure feels good now!" She moved her hips experimentally, and her grin got wider. "I feel so full now," she said as she rubbed her hand across her lower belly. "So full... and before... I didn't even realize I was empty!" She started rocking a little harder. "Oooohh, yeah, Daddy! Fill me up. Fuck me... fuck me hard!" Suiting action to words, she grabbed my hips and pulled.

I didn't argue with her, but I subtly let her set the pace. She was thrashing wildly now, first grabbing my hips, then my back, then fistfuls of her own hair. All the while, her eyes were tightly closed and she kept muttering and moaning. As I increased my pace, the only words I could understand were an occasional "fuck" and "harder, harder."

I was surprised I was able to last as long as I had, until I remembered that this was my fourth time in one day. Still, I started to feel the familiar tickle in my balls, just as Shelly's moans reached a crescendo. Suddenly, her eyes flew open and she went rigid. It felt like a vice had locked around my dick as Shelly let out a yell and went over the edge. Her last squeeze put me over as well. Her pussy was so tight it felt like I was forcing my cum into her. Our synchronized movements quickly degenerated into haphazard spasms as we both came down from our peaks.

As our breathing slowed, I propped myself up on my elbows and looked into Shelly's sparkling eyes smiling back at me. "Mmmmm... Are we there yet?" she giggled.

"What do you think?"

"Wow! I think I've been there, done that, and got the T-shirt!" Shelly wiggled around under me. "Do it again, Daddy, do it again!" she laughed.

"I've done more today than I've been able to do in a long time, sweetheart," I replied as I started to soften and slip out of her. "First of all, I'll need time to recharge and secondly, as you start to come down from your emotional high, you'll probably find that you're a bit sore. You were pounding back pretty hard there as we finished."

Shelly groaned as I slid the rest of the way out of her and turned to the nightstand. "Now, let's get cleaned up a bit and we'll move on to the best part. Thanks to your mother's thoughtfulness, we don't have to get up and go into the bathroom." I gave my dick a quick twist with the warm washcloth, then turned back to Shelly and gently wiped between her wide-spread legs. "See? You didn't even bleed much." I showed her the light pink tinge on the washcloth.

"What do you mean, 'the best part?'" Shelly asked with wide eyes. "You mean it gets better than this?"

"The best part," I replied as I turned off the lamp on the nightstand and blew out the nearest candles, "is cuddling up with your lover and falling asleep in his arms without having to climb out of the back seat and rush home before your curfew."

Shelly smiled as she sat up and blew out the candles on her side of the bed, and then she melted into my open arms. "Mmmmm... I see what you mean," she said as she snuggled in close. "I guess there's more to fucking than just fucking."

"No, fucking is just fucking," I answered as I cupped Shelly's ass cheek and pulled her in close. "This is the difference between fucking and making love."

Shelly pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes. Then she smiled and snuggled back in. Her eyes closed as she muttered, "Making love... I like making love better. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, sweetheart." My eyes drifted shut.


As I slowly came back to life, I realized that my right arm was completely numb and that someone was gently stroking the side of my face. My eyes opened to Joan's smiling face and lovely nude body bending over me. Shelly slept on, snoring softly, with my right arm pinned under her.

"I figured you'd forget to set your alarm," Joan whispered. "The kids are still off school today, but you have to go to work." Shelly sighed and smiled in her sleep. "How did it go last night?"

"I think Shelly's first time will be very happy memory for her," I replied softly as I gently pulled my arm out from under Shelly. I waved my functioning arm around the room as I sat up. "Your preparations contributed as much to her happy memories as my performance did, I'm sure."

"Mmmmmm... yeah... thanks, Mom," Shelly murmured as she yawned and stretched. "It was just like in one of those long-hair cleavage novels."

"One of those what?" Joan queried as she sat on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers through Shelly's rumpled hair.

"You know, Mom," Shelly replied as she sat up in bed. Her hand went unconsciously to the ring hanging between her little tits. "Those romance paperback novels. The picture on the front always shows some shirtless hunk with long, blond, wavy hair holding a woman with her blouse ripped open and her boobs almost falling out. Long hair and cleavage," she laughed, "but you know, I can never find that exact scene anywhere in the book!"

"And just how long have you been reading those trashy novels, young lady?" Joan tried to look stern, sitting there with her own cleavage spilling out, so to speak, but she couldn't pull it off. She started giggling before Shelly and I did. "Oh, well, I guess it doesn't really matter any more."

"Yeah, Mom," Shelly laughed as she reached over and squeezed my half-hard dick. "Who needs cleavage novels when we have our own 'throbbing manhood' right here!"

"Now wait just a damn minute, girl," replied Joan with her hands on her hips. "Whaddya mean, 'our throbbing manhood?' I'll have you know that is 'my throbbing manhood' you have your grubby little fist wrapped around."

"Mother! Such language in front of my young, virginal ears!" Shelly stopped, then grinned a big shit-eating grin. "Oops! Nothing virginal here any more, is there?" Shelly lifted my ring on its chain and shook it at Joan. "Besides, I'm still wearing the main-woman ring, so it's still my throbbing member."

"That ain't no throbbing member," I commented to no one in particular, "that's just a morning piss hard-on."

I was summarily ignored as Joan pounced on Shelly and started tickling her as she muttered, "I'll show you main woman, you little squirt!"

Shelly shrieked and started tickling back. Joan yelled and immediately lost her advantage of surprise. She's just as ticklish as Shelly is. I just sat back and enjoyed the sight of two naked women squirming around on each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.