Neighborhood Pussies - Cover

Neighborhood Pussies

Copyright© 2003 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Young ex-Marine willingly becomes the neighborhood stud when his wife goes home to mother for an extended stay. As with my other stories this one is a partly true story, you'll have to guess what parts are true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In my dreams I felt something soft and warm and wet moving up and down over my soft cock. The delightful feeling continued and my recumbent member began hardening. Soon I could feel it was at full staff and suddenly it was being enveloped in a tight hot orifice. At that point I dreamily opened my eyes and discovered two naked female forms hovering over my crotch and one of them had just taken my stiff cock into her soft warm mouth.

As the hot mouth began a slow up and down motion on my now rock hard dick I recognized Laura's voice saying, "That's it baby, you just suck his dick awhile and get used to it while I lick his balls. If he's still asleep he won't be for long."

"You're right," I replied. "What man could sleep through this," I said as Laura began licking and sucking my balls. I didn't know which of the young daughters was so delightfully devouring my cock but I really didn't care as she was really doing a good job of it.

I tried to rise up to look but the naked young girl was lying partly over my lower body. I could see over her well enough to see the top of a light brown head of hair rising and falling and I concluded that it was young Gwen who was eating my dick so contentedly. I reached over and grabbed the legs hanging over the sofa and pulled them over the top of me, spreading them over my face as I lifted until I set them down with the downy-haired pussy right over my mouth.

I could smell the tantalizing aroma of aroused young pussy and poked my nose up into it for a good whiff.

"Ahhh, hot young pussy ready for eating," I said as I shot my tongue out and licked the swollen wet lips from top to bottom.

I felt her jump and moan around my cock in her mouth and then she pushed her hot pussy into my tongue trying to bury it in the juicy folds of her now leaking cunt.

I speared my stiff tongue between her cuntlips and began plunging it in and out of her hole. It was tight, wet and hot and clung to my tongue like it was a miniature cock. I lapped up all the leaking cunt juice, and then lapped at her aroused clit bud. After a few laps I sucked it between my teeth and really licked it.

Her head suddenly shot back off my dick and she almost screamed, "Ohh my gosh, I'm cumming, cumming so good. Sooo good."

I continued whipping her clit with my tongue until she begged me to quit. I released her and she rolled off me. She sat up and looked down at her Mom who had both my balls sucked into her mouth and was rolling them around on her tongue.

"Ohhhh Mom, he sucked my pussy till I came like crazy. I never felt anything like it before. He sure knows how to eat a pussy. Should I suck him some more or what?"

Laura reluctantly released my balls from her hot mouth and looked at her young daughter.

"No, better not, I think he's about ready to cum now. I want him to bust your little cherry and fuck you first just like we talked about. Lay down up there beside him and don't be afraid. He'll be gentle and it won't hurt too much except at first. After that it'll be even better than getting your pussy eaten, I promise."

The pretty little virgin brunette moved up beside me and lay down looking at me beseechingly, "You will be gentle won't you, I've never done this before but I want to and I promised Mom I would. I'm on the pill so don't worry about cumming in me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.