Neighborhood Pussies - Cover

Neighborhood Pussies

Copyright© 2003 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young ex-Marine willingly becomes the neighborhood stud when his wife goes home to mother for an extended stay. As with my other stories this one is a partly true story, you'll have to guess what parts are true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"I'm sure glad you did," I told her. I thought now was a good time to break it to her, so I confided, "You're not the only friendly female around the neighborhood either. I had a morning visitor."

"I thought as much," she replied without jealousy, "as soon as I smelled the 'air freshener'."

"I won't tell you about her, so don't ask," I said seriously.

"I'm surprised and again not all that surprised," she replied seriously. "Not surprised that you won't talk about it. Now I know there won't be any gossip from you," she stated with relief, "but then again surprised that you are able to handle two hot horny females in one day."

"Oh, I couldn't do it without some rest in between," I laughed as I lifted my still limp cock toward her as evidence.

"Well, I knew you were a horny young man when I made up my mind to come over here," she said.

She had noticed me eyeing her occasionally as she came and went around her house and was well aware of my interest in Gwen and the twins. She'd dressed intentionally to provoke a hot-blooded young male and slipped through the high bushes surrounding our backyards so as not to provoke gossip. She made double talk after I opened the door hoping that I would catch on but prepared to be more direct if necessary. I had caught on.

"Now that I've found out what a good lover you can be, I'm prepared to offer you something else," she confided.

"Besides your sweet little ass?" I asked. "What more could a man want," I asked jokingly.

She beamed and replied, "How about Gwen and the twins? How would you like three ripe young cherries to pop?"

My mouth fell open speechless.

"Are you serious, most men would kill for that chance," I said astounded. "And most mothers would kill the man who took it, too."

I still couldn't believe what I had heard but she assured me she was serious.

"I don't want my girls going through life missing all I've missed, up till now. You're a hot-blooded young man who knows the score and can show them how much fun sex can be with the right person and I want you to teach them before it's too late and they get stuck with some wrong ideas," she said as she reached out her soft warm hand to fondle my hardening cock. "I assume, by the look of that nice big dick, that you agree with my way of thinking?"

My stiffening pecker was in perfect agreement with her lewd suggestion that I deflower all three of her sweet innocent-looking young daughters.

"Of course, I agree, I couldn't turn down an offer like that," I replied as she began licking and sucking my cock again.

Soon it was a towering stiff pole again and began to leak pre-cum almost a fast a she could lick it up. "Keep that up and I'll be cumming in your mouth again in about half a minute," I informed her.

"That wouldn't bother me a bit," she quipped coyly, "But I thought you had other ideas?" she said as she rose up again.

"I do and I think it's about time to get started," I replied.

"I've never done this before, what's the easiest way to do it?" she asked.

"Well, the easiest way is with you on your hands and knees in front of me but the best way for you is on your back with your legs spread and pulled up high. We'll try that way this first time, OK?" I asked.

She nodded agreement.

"I think I'd better use some lubricant though, so it won't hurt so much at first," I confided. I went to the bathroom and returned with a jar of the old standby, 'Vaseline'.

She took the jar from my hand and began applying a liberal amount to the shaft and head of my stiff cock. "That ought to make him nice and slicky," she said as she handed me the jar and lay back spreading and raising legs exposing her small brown rosebud.

I took the jar and dipped out a big glob of grease and smeared it over and around her twitching asshole then took another glob and shoved it up inside her hole and began working it around with my finger. She gasped at sudden digital invasion and her ass muscles clamped down tightly on my finger at first but soon began to relax and accept the insistent probing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.