Neighborhood Pussies - Cover

Neighborhood Pussies

Copyright© 2003 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young ex-Marine willingly becomes the neighborhood stud when his wife goes home to mother for an extended stay. As with my other stories this one is a partly true story, you'll have to guess what parts are true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Laura was a senior in high school and had been dating for several years, going from kissing to light petting to heavy petting. Several boys had gotten their hands in her pants and fingered her to orgasm while she had jacked them off. She loved to feel it when their cum came bolting out of their cocks and on several occasions had been tempted to catch it in her mouth and swallow it.

On this particular date the boy had managed to get her panties off and began eating her pussy. It was the best thing since sliced bread and she enjoyed it immensely, almost passing out when she began to orgasm. When she regained her senses, the boy was above her shoving his hard cock into her mouth. She could hardly move as she was pinned beneath him with his stiff dick sliding in and out of her mouth.

She found that she didn't mind the taste so much as not being able to breathe or control his penetration. Finally she squirmed and moved around enough that she unseated the excited boy just as he shot his sticky load all over her face. She couldn't help but tasting the warm sticky cream, as she cleaned it from her face, and decided it wasn't all that bad. The boy, embarrassed at what he had done, took her home and never called her again.

Shortly afterward she had started dating Ralph and soon after school was out, they were married. Soon Gwen was on the way and two years later the twins came along. She soon found out that Ralph wasn't the experimenting type and was wholly contented with the old missionary position on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Now she was caught in that age old trap although she did love Ralph and he was a good provider.

While I had been watching her work around her house and yard, she had also been watching me and had noticed the stiff bulge of my cock in my shorts or pants. When she heard my wife was gone she decided it was time to think of herself for a change while providing a neighborly service.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.