Neighborhood Pussies - Cover

Neighborhood Pussies

Copyright© 2003 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young ex-Marine willingly becomes the neighborhood stud when his wife goes home to mother for an extended stay. As with my other stories this one is a partly true story, you'll have to guess what parts are true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was awakened several hours later by the insistent buzzing of my doorbell. I struggled awake and called out, "Just a minute," as I looked at my watch. Quarter past six. I had had a good nap but had awakened with another hard-on. I stuffed it into my shorts, trying to make it less obvious, as I headed to the door. The living room still smelled strongly of my previous activity and I made a mental note to open some windows and put out some air freshener.

I opened the door and immediately recognized Laura Cantrell, my next-door neighbor and mother of the twins. She was a brunette about thirty-five and a grownup version of what Gwen would be one day, a lovely woman who would stand out in any crowd. I had talked with her several times since moving in and she had been very open and friendly. She was playing the part of the friendly neighbor now.

She stood in the open door smiling with a covered bowl in her hands as she looked me up and down, her eyes lingering slightly on my still obvious hard-on.

"We had some delicious homemade stew left over from supper and I hate to throw it out. Good meat is so hard to find around here unless you grow it yourself. Ralph has gone to work and the girls went out with friends so I thought I'd bring it over for you," she confided.

I wondered if there was a double meaning but let it slide for now. She brushed past me to put the bowl on the table saying, "I know your wife had to go out of town and I thought you might enjoy a good meal. We neighbors have to look after one another at times like these," she said taking my arm and indicating that I should sit. Maybe I was reading too much into it, I thought, as her hand lingered on my shoulder and rubbed it.

She found the utensils and placed them before me. "Eat now, a good man has to keep up his strength," and then she added, sniffing, "Ummm, Nice scent in here, too. I'll have to ask your wife where she gets it."

I almost choked on the stew. "It's homemade," I replied, now joining in her little game but still unsure of her motive.

"I thought so," she replied, "maybe you'll show me how to make some."

"Maybe," I said with no commitment.

We sat at the table and talked small talk as I ate the remainder of the stew and complimented her on the quality.

"Why don't you sit on the sofa and I'll make us some coffee," she said as she rose, again touching my shoulder, and put the dirty dishes in the sink, finding the coffee and putting it on.

I moved to the sofa and the conversation continued as she made and served the coffee. She sat, putting her hand on my thigh, and began rubbing it slowly as we talked.

Knowing what all these signals meant, I leaned into her and kissed her. She didn't resist as I continued the kiss and reached up a palm to caress a firm braless breast through her thin pullover sweater. Feeling no resistance I reached for the other one as she moaned and pushed them insistently into my caressing hands. My fingers found her nipples and flicked the nice stiff buds until they were hard as rocks and she was moaning into my lips.

Suddenly she pulled back and one hand went to her ear.

"I think I've lost an earring," she said worriedly. "I'd better find it before your wife does," she said as she dropped to the floor on her hands and knees and began searching around on the carpet.

She turned her nice shapely butt to me as she searched around the end of the sofa. She was wearing a short full skirt and I couldn't resist running my hands under it and up her smooth warm thighs. She jumped slightly but did not object as my hands explored higher. Sensing her consent, I lifted the bottom of the loose skirt and laid it on her back, revealing her beautiful pantyless ass. No question about fucking her now, knowing immediately that she had come prepared for action.

"Ahhh, the kind of ass a man dreams about," I complimented as she kept searching for the earring.

I began rubbing my hands all over her smooth upturned butt as I dropped to the floor behind her. I rubbed my fingers through her hairy slit, parting her outer lips and dipping my middle finger into the slick wet hole. She moaned lightly and backed onto my finger as it slid deeply inside.

"Ooohhh, give me two," she sighed huskily.

She continued searching as I slid another finger into her juicy expanding hole. I could see her brown button expanding and contracting as I fucked her hot cunt with my fingers. I leaned over and she shuttered and sighed loudly as I licked my tongue over her tiny brown hole. I continued licking and poking and soon she shuttered deeply and went into her first orgasm, bucking back and trying to deeply impale my tongue and fingers.

I dropped my shorts with one hand, then rose up and swiftly moved between her splayed thighs and upraised butt before she could object.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I said softly as I placed one hand on her back pushing her head and chest to the carpet and raising her pussy to a better angle for penetration. I seated my burning cockhead in her juicy cuntmouth and gave a slight push of my butt and a pull on her ass cheeks.

It entered with a slight resistance which became much tighter as I continued to work it in. I moved back and forth a little at a time slowly sinking deeper until finally my cock was completely buried in her snug hot pussy.

"Aaahhh, so good," she moaned, "It feels sooo good. I knew it would."

She began slowly fucking her impaled cunt back and forth on my buried cock using the inner muscles, which older women seem to know about.

It felt as if she had a mouth inside her pussy pulling and sucking on my deeply buried cock. I rose up and pulled out until only the head was still in her.

She begged, "Don't stop, please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping and looked down to see the union of our bodies as my stiff cock slowly plunged back into her depth. I could see her pussylips sucking tightly on the outstroke and folding in on the instroke. What a sight.

I leaned back over her and slipped my hands under her thin sweater lifting it over her head. It dropped to the floor as I filled my hands with her nice still firm tits and began massaging them as I renewed the assault on her hot juicy cunt.

Squish, squish, squish went the sounds from her boiling twat as my driving cock pumped into her hot wet hole. Hot sticky cunt juice was now streaming out of pussy and leaking down her legs.

"We're making some of that wonderful air freshener that you like so much, now." I quipped.

"Ohhhh, yes," she sighed, "Let's make a gallon."

I began pumping harder and heard her breath speed up, then become ragged.

I knew she was about ready to cum and rose up so I could go deeper into her. I could see her brown hole contracting and expanding on each stroke and decided to give her an extra thrill, one she had probably never had. I reached down and liberally coated my middle finger with her leaking pussyjuice and applied a coating to her butthole.

"Ahhh, sooo good," she moaned, as I fingered her asshole.

When I figured she was about to cum, I suddenly plunged my lubricated finger up her asshole and began to fingerfuck it.

"Eeiiii," she screamed as her pussy and ass both clamped down and she began cumming in a series of bucks and jerks almost unseating me from her spasming cunt.

"Ooh, Ooh, Ooh," she moaned as she milked my plunging cock. I was determined not to cum yet and kept holding back.

Finally, her spasms subsided and she collapsed on the carpeted floor as my still stiff cock slipped from her well-satisfied pussy. After a few minutes rest she rose and sat beside me on the sofa planting a deep hot kiss on my lips.

"You didn't cum, did you?" she asked.

"No, I wanted to hold back. Next time will be even better," I said as she began fondling my still stiff pecker.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.