Neighborhood Pussies - Cover

Neighborhood Pussies

Copyright© 2003 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young ex-Marine willingly becomes the neighborhood stud when his wife goes home to mother for an extended stay. As with my other stories this one is a partly true story, you'll have to guess what parts are true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was a warm, sunny spring day as we sat on the sofa talking. Most of the kids were at school and the parents were at work so the neighborhood was peaceful and quite. I could hardly believe what had just happened with Joan and was relaxing and enjoying the sweet feeling of my good fortune.

Joan had told her mother she didn't feel good (cramps) and had skipped school so we had most of the day to play around. As we sat there talking I could tell that Joan was getting horny again when she reached over and began playing with my half-hard cock.

"Want me to suck him some more?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes," I nodded, "but don't make him cum."

"Oh, phooey, that's the best part," she pouted as she buried her head in my lap and began lovingly sucking and licking my now leaking peter. "At least I'm getting a little juice," she confided as she licked the pre-cum from my cock.

"Speaking of juice," I said, "You can't have all the fun. I'm about ready for some nice hot pussyjuice."

"Oh, yeah," she cried hopefully. "Why don't you lick my pussy while I suck your cock?"

"We can do that later but for now I want your full attention while I eat your hot little box till you scream for mercy."

"Do it, eat my cunt till I scream," she repeated as she lay back on the sofa and pulled me down hopefully. I arranged her in a more comfortable position for both of us and dropped down between her widespread legs.

I was looking directly at her bushy, hairy young cunt. I didn't dive right in but decided to prolong and enhance her pleasure.

I glanced up at her and she looked down through slitted eyes and begged, "Ohhh, yeah, lick it honey, lick my hot little slit."

Instead, I turned my head slightly and began licking her warm, baby-smooth thighs. She jumped with obvious pleasure and begged, "My slit, honey, lick my slit, now."

"All in good time, baby, just relax and enjoy it," I instructed as I continued licking over her thighs, up one side and down the other.

I could tell she was enjoying it immensely as she moaned and squirmed around, offering one part then another to the ministrations of my roaming tongue. I could smell the aroma of her boiling twatjuice as it leaked from her hot expectant cunthole.

Her slit was still closed but I could see the foamy juices outlining the opening. I blew my warm breath through the thick bushy hair covering her cuntmound and she bucked with pleasure over and over. I thought she would orgasm before I even touched her hot cunt. I wet my tongue tip and ran it softly up the juice-covered crease of her slit and she bucked her pussy into my mouth as she had the first of her many orgasms.

"Oh, gawd, so wonderful, I'm cumming" she cried, grabbing my hair and pulling my face tightly against her cuntslit as I continued licking and savoring the gushing hot juices from her young cunt. I parted her cuntlips with my tongue and began licking up and down and all around her juicy hole. Then I inserted my stiffened tongue as deeply as possible into her tight twat and began fucking it in and out like a miniature cock.

She went into orbit again, moaning and bucking so much that I had to get a tight hold on her ass to keep my tongue in place. I began licking and sucking out her hot tasty juices as I continued to ream her boiling cunt with my stiff agile tongue.

I slowed my action as the flow subsided and she dropped back to the sofa limply.

"God, that was wonderful," she moaned softly.

I looked up at her flushed face and said, "I'm not done yet."

I parted her outer pussylips wide with my thumbs on either side, exposing her large stiff clit. It was much larger than most and poked out proudly, just waiting and begging to be licked and sucked.

I licked up her slit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

She responded by crying out, "Oh, God," as she bucked it into my tongue again. "Oh, oh, oh, that's it, baby, that's it, right there. Tongue it, baby, tongue it."

I responded by giving it a good lashing with my tongue and then sucking it back and forth into my mouth. I gently chewed it between my lips and teeth and she screamed and went into another deeper and longer orgasm. It continued for what seemed like forever, with her going from one orgasm into another as I held her bucking butt and pulled her crotch to me tightly.

Suddenly she fell back limply on the sofa, moaning softly. I raised my head and looked into her dreamily smiling, satisfied face. Her eyes were closed and she had a blissful look on her face. Her body was completely limp and compliant as I rose above her.

I quickly inserted my cockhead into her juicy cuntmouth and slowly began working it into her tight hot slit.

"Nooo, no more, please, I can't take anymore right now," she begged.

"Just relax, baby, and as soon as I get it in we'll let it soak for awhile before I really pour it to you."

Despite her previous experience, her young cunt was almost as tight as a virgin and gripped like a skin-tight glove on my invading cockshaft.

None of her previous encounters must have been with very big cocks; I hit bottom with about an inch left before all my hard six and a half inches were buried inside her. I knew though that with a little more experience she would soon be taking it all. She was so hot and tight, I was afraid I would lose my load too soon if I moved around much so I settled into a comfortable position and began sucking on those big wonderful nipples.

I was contentedly sucking away, occasionally switching from one sweet tit to the other, when I felt her breathing increase and become ragged. Joan stirred under me and I felt her lift her legs and lock them around my waist; her heels settled on my ass cheeks for additional leverage. She moaned softly and began rotating and lifting her tightly stuffed pussy under me. This was the best fucking I'd had in years and I had to prolong it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.