Neighborhood Pussies - Cover

Neighborhood Pussies

Copyright© 2003 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young ex-Marine willingly becomes the neighborhood stud when his wife goes home to mother for an extended stay. As with my other stories this one is a partly true story, you'll have to guess what parts are true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Her older sister, Diane Conner, eighteen at the time, had separated from her husband and moved back home with her young child while waiting for her divorce. Joan had returned home one day to strangely find the doors locked. Using her key she silently entered the house and heard strange noises coming from her sister's bedroom.

Creeping to the bedroom she stood outside listening to the moans and groans of her oldest brother, Robert. Thinking he might be hurt somehow, she pushed the door open and entered the room. Robert, with his pants down around his knees, was standing in front of Diane, who was on her knees. Robert was moaning and groaning loudly now, because his long stiff dick was buried almost to the hilt in Diane's devouring mouth.

He was about to drop his hot creamy load down Diane's throat, when the door burst open and Joan shouted, "Diane, please don't bite it off, you'll hurt him bad if you do."

The commotion caused Robert to stumble and he fell back to the edge of the bed, pulling his now softening dick from his sister's still sucking lips. Realizing that they we caught, Robert and Diane tried to calm and explain to Joan that she was just sucking Robert off and wasn't hurting him at all. Hoping to elicit her silence and cooperation they decided to show her what they were doing and get her to do it too.

Joan was coerced into tasting Robert's cock and she decided she liked it and continued sucking until he shot his load into her mouth. Surprised, she pulled off after the first hot, creamy squirt. Diane, knowingly replaced Joan's mouth with her own and continued milking Robert's squirting dickmeat. She swallowed it all down leaving only a trace which she again offered to her younger sister who eagerly accepted after savoring her first taste.

From then on the sisters were after Robert every chance they got. Soon, by demonstrating, Diane and Robert convinced Joan to give her cherry to Robert. Joan took to fucking like a duck to water and wanted to do it all the time but Diane knowingly taught her when she was safe and when she had to use protection. They continued to suck and screw the older brother until he finally got a job and moved out of the house.

When he did, they began to try some of the neighborhood boys but found them mostly unsatisfactory and prone to boast of their liaisons. To end their dilemma they resolved to seduce their younger brother Will, fourteen. They caught him home alone with them one day and playfully decided to wrestle with him on the living room carpet. His sexual interest in girls had awaked several years before and it wasn't long before his cock was painfully hard.

The girls taunted him about it, playfully rubbing and grabbing it until it was painfully bulging out against his pants. Diane, being the heavier one, finally pinned him to the floor by sitting on his chest, facing his feet with her crotch in his face. He struggled as they both rubbed his stiff cock and decided to take his pants off. As they loosened his pants and pulled them down around his ankles his imprisoned cock sprang free.

It was only about four and a half inches long but hard as a steel rod.

"Well, look what I found here," cried Diane, taking Will's young hard cock in her soft warm hand and jacking it up and down. "A nice stiff cock all ready for sucking and fucking. I wonder if it can shoot off," she asked Joan.

"There's only one way to find out, sis," Joan replied," "Suck it off and see."

Will's struggles had half-heartily intensified when they pulled his pants down but completely ceased when Diane bent over and took his virgin peckerhead into her hot wet mouth. She ran her tongue lovingly over and around it several times.

"Ummm good," she exclaimed as she drew back.

She turned on Will's chest and asked, "Do you like that, Will? Would you like me to put your dick in my mouth and suck it off?"

Will could only groan as Joan began licking his sparsely haired balls. Diane, not to be outdone, took Will's now willing pecker deeply into her hungry mouth and began to suck and roll her tongue around on it as Joan took the now willing brother's balls into her mouth and began laving them around.

Will was now receiving a blowjob like few men ever experience and it wasn't long before he was completely lost in the experience, thrusting up to meet the warm sucking mouth on each downstroke as it descended to devour his young virgin cock. His mouth-imprisoned balls were beginning to burn and tingle and he knew that something wonderful was about to happen as it did when he jerked off occasionally.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.