Neighborhood Pussies - Cover

Neighborhood Pussies

Copyright© 2003 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young ex-Marine willingly becomes the neighborhood stud when his wife goes home to mother for an extended stay. As with my other stories this one is a partly true story, you'll have to guess what parts are true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I was twenty-five I was fresh out of the service, married with two kids, and working full time at a very good job. I had bought a house in a nice lower class neighborhood which had lots of young families such as mine. There were plenty of kids of all ages and a good many teenage girls, but for some reason not too many boys.

It was plain to see that most of the girls were young cock-teasers from the way they walked around the neighborhood dressed in their skimpy shorts and thin blouses or halter-tops, trying to attract the attention of the few available boys. There was plenty of prime pussy to be had but my wife kept a close eye on me and all I could do was look and dream. That is until my wife's mother got sick and she had to go out of state to help take care of her.

The boss said that there was no way I could be spared at work due to us being short-handed so my wife took the kids with her, saying she would be back as soon as possible. The night before she left she tried to fuck me to death, even giving me one helluva blowjob although she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth, saying she didn't want me getting any ideas about all that fresh young pussy running around. I told her I would keep things well in hand while she was gone and not to worry about me.

I saw her off on the bus and then went home to get ready for work. That night after work I went home to an empty house and an empty bed. I went to sleep dreaming of all the young hot pussy I now had a chance at.

There was Rena, the top cockteaser of the neighborhood. She was about seventeen, tall for a girl, blue eyes and long coal black hair, big tits and a body to kill for. She had a regal attitude and walked around like she was looking down her nose at everyone, but it was poetry in motion when she moved.

Living next door to me were the blond twins, Robbie & Bobbie, and their older sister, Gwen. The twins were about fifteen and their sister about sixteen. All three were developing into real beauties with great tits and asses that I had witnessed numerous times from my bathroom window, which looked over into their fenced backyard. They sometimes sunbathed in the nude, either thinking no one could see them or putting on a great show for my benefit.

(And my wife wonders why I spend so much time in the john. <grin>)

Across the street there is a family of five girls, their ages ranging from three to fifteen. Donna, the oldest is becoming a good-looking young woman.

Down at the end of the street is Janie Sims. Not really a beautiful face, but not bad to look at, with a really great body. She's about sixteen and reputed to be the neighborhood slut. It's said that she's really insecure and will fuck anything with pants on, just for the attention she gets.

Then across the back alley there's the Barton family with six mixed boys and girls. Three of each. The oldest girl, Diane, is twenty, divorced and living back home. Joan the next is seventeen, plain but pretty face and good body, and a good friend of my wife. I'll have to watch out for her so no tales get back to my wife.

The youngest sister, Toni, fifteen, is the talk of the neighborhood. When she is around every male eye is on her tits. She has the biggest tits I have ever seen on a girl her age. She'd give Dolly Parton a good run for her money any day. Every time I see her I just want to tear her shirt off and dive into them. That about covers the ones I have met so far but there are plenty more that I haven't met yet and that's just the teenagers...

The neighborhood wives are something else.


The day after my wife left was warm and sunny and I was off from work. I had two days off and no plans to do anything special so I put on a pair of old shorts and no tee-shirt and went out about ten o'clock to wash the car. I was about half-way through when up walked Joan Barton. She said hi and asked if I needed any help. She looked pretty good in a pair of short shorts and a halter-top which barely concealed her medium-sized tits.

I could see her nipples poking out the thin material of the halter and dark cunt hairs peaked from the bottom edges of her shorts. My cock twitched with immediate interest. My wife must have told her what had happened and that she was going to be gone for awhile. I had been expecting to have to try a little harder to get into some of these girls' pants but from the looks of things it wasn't going to be all that hard.

Wanting to sound casual, I told her I would sure appreciate her help and that I would wet down and rinse if she would wash. I watched her shapely swinging ass and jiggling tits as she took a sponge and began washing the car. My cock soon became a boner to be proud of, as it stiffened in my pants. A few minutes later I finally got my chance.

As Joan finished washing the last area, I 'accidentally' rinsed it before she got out of the way, wetting her down good.

"Oh, that's cold," she cried jumping back and grabbing the hose from my hand. "I bet you did that on purpose," she said accusingly.

"Yes, I did, I wanted to see your pretty nipples get big and hard," I admitted laughingly. I was looking directly at her stiff nipples, now poking hard at the thin halter material.

"Well, see if this makes your boner get any harder," she said pointing the hose at my shorts and running the water stream up and down my bulging hard-on.

I jumped back from the cold spray and ran to turn the water off as she followed and continued to wet me down. I got the water off and turned to grab the hose from her. She came into my arms and I reached up to feel her firm young tits. She didn't resist as I fingered her stiff nipples but grabbed my boner and began to rub it through my shorts.

She was laughing like crazy.

I began to laugh, too, saying, "I guess we had better go in and dry off and change before we both catch a cold."

"But I don't have anything to change into," she insisted.

"All the better," I replied jokingly. "I'm sure my wife has something around that will do while your clothes dry," I said as I led her down the hall to the bathroom and pushed her inside.

I grabbed a towel and handed it to her and took one for myself and left for my bedroom. I dried off and put on a dry pair of shorts and walked back to the bathroom.

"Are you about done or do you need some help," I asked jokingly.

There was a long pause before she finally answered. "I could use a little help with my back," she replied uncertainly as she opened the door and turned her back to me.

She was standing there with her back to me, completely naked, and waiting for me to proceed in any way that I wanted. Her open nakedness told me that she was completely in my hands to do with as I desired. I took the towel and proceeded to dry her back, deciding to prolong the expectancy. Wrapping the towel around her, I led her to my bedroom and showed her my wife's dresser.

"I'm sure you can find something you like in there," I said as I walked back to the living room, locked the doors and closed the blinds.

I wasn't really too surprised when a few minutes later she strolled into the living room wearing one of my wife's see-thru teddy nighties. I was sitting on the sofa with the lamp turned low and she looked lovely as she slowly walked over and stood in front of me.

Well, this is it, I said to myself, she couldn't make it much plainer. She was ready and waiting to be fucked and she wanted me to do it now. I didn't know if she was a virgin or not but I was going to soon find out.

"Does this meet with your approval?" she asked teasingly as she turned completely around showing off her sexy young body.

I noticed that her nipples were standing at attention under the thin see-thru material and they were a sight to see. About a half-inch long and already stiff and ripe for sucking. I looked down to where her legs joined at the thick bush of dark brown hair bunched between her legs. I could barely see her outer cuntlips. They were already wet and shiny with a thin coating of aromatic pussyjuice.

I looked up at her and said in a serious tone, "No, it doesn't, not unless you want to get fucked. And if that's what you want, you're overdressed."

"Well, do something about it then," she replied coyly as she stepped closer and directly in front of me.

I reached out and took her soft firm hips in my hands and pulled her to me, burying my face in her warm crotch. I inhaled the heady scent of her hot young pussy as I began to lick up and down her juicy cuntslit.

"Ohhh, that feels sooo good," she moaned, spreading her legs wider as I continued licking and running my hands over her firm young butt.

"I've never had a guy do that before, but your wife said you were a good pussy licker," she confided.

I pulled back, shocked that my wife had been talking to this young girl about our sex life.

"My wife told you that I like to eat pussy?" I asked looking up.

"Yes," she replied, "us women talk between ourselves, just like you guys do. Now, please do it to me some more and I'll do it for you later. Your wife said you really like that, too."

"I'll eat your sweet pussy all you want but first you've got to understand a few things. My wife will be coming back as soon as her mother gets better and I don't want her finding out about this. It will all have to end when she gets back. Also I don't want any babies so we'll have to use protection most of the time unless you know you're safe. Do you know how to tell?" I asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.