Fellatio and White Women - Cover

Fellatio and White Women

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Janet, Erica, and Melinda met up shortly after 8pm. Janet did not tell them about Steve's overdose. She had heard their negative opinions on her sorry-ass husband since she had gotten married and could not tolerate another session of them trying to convince her that she had made a mistake. She could finally acknowledge that she had indeed made a mistake. She wanted their company, not their advice.

As 8pm turned into 9pm, Erica and Melinda began to become bored with the surroundings. There were not that many people in the bar that night. They had expected a heavier crowd. They wanted to go out dancing. Janet didn't feel much like shaking her ass, tonight. She had wanted to come out and get plastered so that she could forget, momentarily, the life she was currently living. Erica and Melinda offered to sit for one more drink. They failed at talking Janet into coming with them. They made sure she was okay to get home safely and ended up leaving by 10pm.

Janet sat in the corner booth by herself, nursing her third drink, thinking about the mess her life had become since she'd married Steve. She really regretted not having talked with her father in the last five months. She missed his presence in her life. He had respectfully withdrawn himself from her affairs after she had married. She had inherited his stubbornness and that was the primary reason they had not spoken.

Janet had just happened to look up when she saw Vaughn come through the door! He was by himself. He looked haggard. He walked straight toward a stool in the center of the bar area and sat down. He sat looking ahead. He seemed oblivious to his surroundings. He ordered his drink. He seemed to be losing himself in his glass. He did not look happy.

Vaughn sat on the stool thinking that he just wasted an entire year of his life trying to share his love with a woman who didn't know what the hell love was. He thought about all the pussy he had been offered during that time. He smacked himself on the forehead and groaned at the remembrance of several encounters that had happened over the course of the last year.

Janet sat in her booth watching Vaughn for approximately 15 minutes. She was undecided about greeting him. With her mood and alcohol, anything could wind up happening. She was vulnerable and she knew it. But she had one problem, her bladder felt like it was about to burst! She realized that she would have to greet Vaughn because the bathrooms were on the other side of the bar and she would have to walk past him to get there. She steadied herself and began to walk towards Vaughn on her way to the bathroom.

Vaughn felt a hand on his arm as he went to reach for his fourth drink. He turned around and met the beautiful gaze of Janet. He smiled immediately as his eyes focused first on her pretty face and then on her body. She was wearing clothing he had never seen her wear at work. She looked GOOD! His eyes worked their way back to her smiling face.

"Hey, Janet! What a surprise seeing you here! You look really nice, tonight," said a slightly drunken Vaughn.

"I should be the one who is surprised! This is my neck of the woods! Look, I have to get to the little girl's room really fast. I'll be back in a minute or two, okay? Don't you go anywhere," Janet said as she slid her fingers across his bicep and swayed seductively to the bathroom.

"Gottdamm, that bitch looks good tonight!" Vaughn said to himself, excitedly. He looked around the bar. He hadn't really looked around when he first came in. There were hardly any people in the bar. There were a couple of people in the back at the pool table, but there were only two other couples besides, Janet and him. "How fucking lucky was this coincidence?! And where was her husband? He's a BAAADDD motherfucka if he let this fine piece of woman out of the house by herself, dressed like that!" he thought.

Meanwhile, Janet was in the bathroom wiping her pussy and wondering why Vaughn had to look so good and smell so sexy tonight? She had not had a stiff inside of her in months and she had not had really good sex in about a year and a half. Her husband's dick was a nice sized seven inches. The problem was his dick seldom stayed hard for more than 3-4 minutes. Janet forced herself to remember that Vaughn was her co-worker and that he was involved in what appeared to be a serious relationship. Plus, he was Black! And she was married!. She decided that she would have a drink or two with him and then head on home.

Janet returned to the bar looking as sexy as ever. She came up to Vaughn once again. Only this time, she offered him a hug as he spun around on his stool. Vaughn felt her full breasts smashed against his chest as he inhaled her perfume. She placed her hand on his thigh afterward and invited him over to her booth in the back. Vaughn accepted. As he got up from the stool, the white bartender gave him an unfriendly look. Vaughn smiled inwardly as he turned his back and ignored him.

Sitting down opposite Janet gave Vaughn an excellent view of her pendulous breasts. The crevice between them was deep! Janet looked at him and noticed how sad his eyes were and also where he was looking.

"Vaughn, you don't look well. Is something wrong?" asked Janet.

"It's Friday, Janet. I don't want to burden you with my issues," Vaughn said, quietly.

"Burden me? Vaughn, as much as I tell you my business, believe me, it wouldn't be a burden. Come on, like you always say, share... , " Janet said sincerely.

"To be truthful, Janet. I just broke up with my girlfriend about two or three hours ago. It's been a long fucking day. I left my house and drove around for a while and ended up at this place. I came out to get fucked up. Excuse my French," sighed Vaughn.

"Vaughn, I'm so sorry to hear that! I really am! Is there any chance you two might get back together?" asked Janet as she reached across the table and rubbed his hand, briefly.

"None whatsoever. I'd rather be by myself than deal with her and her bullshit," Vaughn said. He then went on to tell Janet the whole sordid story about the demise of his yearlong relationship. He even told her about their pathetic sex life. When he finished, Janet just looked at him with sorrow in her eyes. She could not believe the foolishness of the young woman. How could she not appreciate someone as compassionate, handsome, and intelligent as Vaughn? Why couldn't her husband do the same with her?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.