Cuckold's Choice - Cover

Cuckold's Choice

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Intimidated by his big-breasted, overbearing wife, schoolteacher Sam is unable to perform. After seeing her cheating with a hugely endowed acquaintance Sam yields to temptation and easily attains erection with a tractable grade eight student.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Size  

Jennifer had been watching her teacher walking ahead of her and had not noticed when her dog, Prince, went through a back alley on the way home. She felt sorry for him and was tempted to run after him as if somehow she could do something to make right the terrible thing her stepfather was doing. Who knows what might have happened if she had followed him and seen her kid sister's sudden initiation into the carnal pleasures of sex.

But she didn't follow him. As much as she sympathized with Mr. Slade, the fifteen-year-old girl was more worried about her mother, Joyce. What could she do to protect her from the pain of another marriage breakup? She stopped at the little park cum playground only a block from her house and sat on a bench as she tried to think of a solution to her problem.

While her daughter was suffering from the pain of her stepfather's betrayal, the supposedly betrayed woman was at home in her own bedroom. She was lying naked on her bed with her long legs bent at the knees and spread wide apart as if she was waiting for someone to mount her buxom body. Joyce was screwing two fingers in and out of her pussy and using her other hand to rub her clit. She had her eyes closed, imagining that it was Rick fingering her. He was a masterful lover but she was resigned to the fact that she had to share him with others. It meant that she didn't get as much of him as she wanted but some was better than nothing.

Joyce heard the flip-flop sound of the doggy door when their dog, Prince returned home. Then she heard the wet, lapping sounds as he went to his water dish. The big dog satisfied his thirst and then went to his master's bedroom. In his doggy mind was the knowledge that his master wasn't home and he could get on the big, soft bed for a nap. He forgot that there was someone else who also fed him and was good to him in other ways. He forgot until he bounded through the doorway to the bedroom.

Prince's nose immediately picked up the familiar scent and he sniffed the air, trying to inhale the scent that was making him pleasantly excited. His instincts began to take over. Prince stood up and put his front paws on the bed. This startled Joyce.

The naked woman laid still, her hands still on her pussy. She was looking at Prince as he looked into her crotch. "This is crazy", she thought, "I'm laying here with my legs spread open and Prince is looking at me like he knows what I'm doing." Joyce had many thoughts rushing through her head. "Why did I ever let Rick show me what it's like? My God. I'd die if the girls ever found out. Or if anyone found out. Damn! I'm so fucking horny, why couldn't he have stayed out of the house until I finished myself off?"

Joyce looked at Prince. He was still standing with his front legs up on the bed and his nose was sniffing the scent of her crotch. "I know I shouldn't be thinking this but I want Prince to lick me," she thought aloud. "Prince would you like to try some of this?" Joyce straightened out her legs and spread them wider apart. "Come Prince! Come closer."

The big dog stood there looking at his mistress. He wasn't sure what she wanted. He had been trained not to get up on the furniture. "Come on Prince. Come here. Its O.K. come up here", Joyce coaxed. Prince slowly got up on the foot of the bed and moved toward Joyce. "That's it, come here". Prince moved up between Joyce's legs and lowered is nose to zero in on the source of the scent. Joyce shivered with excitement as Prince's nose touched her inner thigh. Prince moved his nose right up to Joyce's wet pussy and paused while he sniffed. "That's right Prince. Good doggy," and she stroked the top of his large head.

Prince sniffed a few more times then started to lick the soft, moist flesh between his mistress's legs. Joyce held her legs wide and tilted her hips, opening herself to the dog's long, flexible tongue. Prince ran his tongue around the opening then started to push his tongue up into her dripping wet vagina. Joyce couldn't believe the feeling! She could feel Prince's long rough tongue probing up into her slit.

As he continued to lick the dog became excited. His tongue was licking wildly trying to get as much of this tasty new substance as he could. "YES! YES!" he heard his mistress cry loudly and he sensed that he was pleasing her. And then her body was writhing and bucking a she pushed herself hard against his muzzle. Her cries frightened the big but normally timid dog but when he tried to pull away the woman held his head close to her. His doggy brain knew that she wanted him to continue so he kept on licking and probing the odd-tasting softness she was pushing at him.

As her climax subsided Prince continued licking both her cunt and down the juice-wetted crack of her ass. Exhausted, Joyce laid there looking down at her crotch. Joyce's clit was getting over sensitized by the licking of the finely pebbled tongue and she could barely stand it. "Prince stop!, I can't take it any more!" she gasped as she rolled over away from the dogs relentless licking. Joyce was recovering from her orgasm. Prince sat down

on the bed and stared at her. Still licking the remaining juices from around his snout.

Joyce looked at Prince sitting there on the bed and noticed his penis was sticking out of its sheath about three inches. It was bright red and very thick and she remembered how shocked she'd been the first time she saw its size when he was fully excited.

Prince's head was lying next to Joyce's and as she rubbed the big dog's belly he rolled over on his side. His cock was still exposed and the woman grabbed it at the sheath and began stroking slowly. The dog looked at her and, as Joyce stroked the sheath, she was rewarded by the sight of Prince's cock starting to grow. As it grew in length she moved her hand gently up and wrapped her fingers around the growing red shaft. She continued and the dog cock grew even more. Prince let out a low groan.

As she slowly stroked him, Prince was trying to hump up towards Joyce's hands and his breathing was getting very heavy. The big dog was getting so excited he couldn't lay still any more. He suddenly stood up on the bed with the huge cock dangling down.

And then it was like a well-rehearsed tableau. The woman, still holding the dog's penis, slid to the edge of the bed and, as the dog hopped down awkwardly off the bed she too rolled off. She got on her knees and laid forward on the bed with her knees still on the floor. Prince uttered a throaty moan of disappointment when she released her warm grip on his hugely throbbing doggy tool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.