Cuckold's Choice - Cover

Cuckold's Choice

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Intimidated by his big-breasted, overbearing wife, schoolteacher Sam is unable to perform. After seeing her cheating with a hugely endowed acquaintance Sam yields to temptation and easily attains erection with a tractable grade eight student.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Size  

Jennifer Adams sat on the little bench that was nearly opposite Sam Slade's house and looked at her dog, Prince, as he sat quietly on the step at the front door. Jenny was angry. Very angry. She'd followed her stepfather here more than an hour ago and she was now certain of what he was doing there.

Had she chosen to watch from a different location where she could have viewed the back door, Jenny would have had a surprise. Not long after she had taken up her vigil her younger sister's teacher, Mr. Slade, had entered the back door and was still inside.

It took Sam's breath away, seeing his wife fucked by another man. It made him angry and turned on at the same time and he was at a loss as to what to do. His wife was on her back, her legs spread wide, thighs bent to her chest and held by the man on top of her. Her head was turning side-to-side, eyes pressed shut in ecstasy as she moaned in pleasure. Her lover, Rick Adams, was leaning forward over her, propping himself up with his arms, driving his thick cock deep into her juicy pussy. Her legs were around the outside of his upper arms toward his shoulders, her pussy was wet and wide open, as he fucked her hard and fast with his big tool.

Rick Adams took special pleasure from fucking Shelly Slade. He loved the way these stuck-up, high-class broads came down off their high perches once he'd plugged them with his huge cuckold-creator. And he got an extra kick from cuckolding this woman's husband, the big, good-looking college man who was his younger daughter's teacher. And it would have been a huge gratification to him had he known that the betrayed teacher was watching him as he ploughed the man's big-titted wife.

The cuckolded teacher stayed there, watching in awe, as Rick pounded his big cock into Shelly's dripping pussy. Adams' cock was long and hard as he drove his thick member deep into her, thrusting himself into her cunt, burying his cock to the hilt. Her wetness glistened on his thick shaft as he stroked it in and out of her pussy. His cock was big. It was very thick and probably ten inches long. From his position Sam could see Rick's cock stretching Shelly's pussy as he entered her. Over and over the little man fucked his big cock deep into Sam's wife, thrusting deep and pumping, pumping, giving her every inch of his great length and thickness.

Slade was sickened by the way his wife was enthusiastically taking the huge penis into her, taking the little man's cock deep into her cunt, moving with him, returning his thrusts, joyously working her pussy onto his big hard cock. She was loving it as that mammoth cock filled her cunt again and again, opening her wide and filling her beyond belief, penetrating so very deep.

Seeing Rick's huge cock invading his wife's pussy hypnotized Sam. The sight of him plunging his thick member deep into Shelly's faithless cunt, stretching her, filling her to capacity, then withdrawing it wet with her juices, only to plunge again, driving deep into her excited body made him ill but he couldn't tear his eyes from the lewd sight. Again and again Rick thrust his fat cock into her as Shelly wantonly spread herself for him, taking his ten inches of thick-veined manhood deep within her hot, hungry cunt.

And Sam was disgusted too. Disgusted with himself. He was getting excited watching his wife being fucked like this. They had been at it for five minutes and his own cock was now rock hard as he watched his wife fuck Rick's huge thick dick with wild abandon.

Shelly was in ecstasy, approaching orgasm, thrashing her head from side to side. Her body was damp from the perspiration of her passion as she thrust her hips, taking Rick's length deep within her. Her pussy was sloppy wet, gushing her wetness and making slurpy, sucking, gushy wet sounds as Rick pistoned his raging penis deep into her. She cried out, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oohh, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm goingg too cummmm!"

Three nights ago Sam had given her the fucking of her life. For two hours he'd stayed hard and ploughed her sex through many climaxes. She'd never cheat again, she'd vowed. But she was. The memory of how Rick Adams' wonderful cock reached places nobody else ever had was too much. Even though he did not treat her with respect she'd wanted him again.

Rick continued to drive his cock hard and deep into Shelly's pussy

as she began to cum. She was delirious, yelling out, "Ohhh Yess! Ohhh

God Yesss! Ahh! Ahhhh! Yes! Ohhhhuuunngghhhhh! Ohh Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Shelly was frantically thrusting her hips and making guttural animal sounds as Rick held her by the hips, fucking his entire length and girth deep into her soaking pussy. The faithless woman's pussy was throbbing, contracting, sucking, milking Rick's huge penis as he fucked her.

As he watched his wife get her brains fucked out Sam was amazed at the intensity of her orgasms. She was cumming and cumming and screaming for Rick to fuck her harder and deeper. He was amazed too and jealous at how her pussy stretched to accommodate Rick's huge cock, accepting it, swallowing it completely, surrounding it, taking that amazing length and width deep within her tight folds. Their pelvic areas were drenched with the wetness flowing from Shelly's pussy. The cuckolded husband was in awe as Rick kept driving his huge penis deep into his wife's pussy, over and over, thrusting, driving, pounding, causing her to scream as she climaxed again and again. Her cunt was throbbing and quaking, gushing her wetness as Rick's massive cock pistoned deep into her over and over, causing her to experience multiple, shattering orgasms.

Soon Rick slowed his pace until he was languidly stroking his still hard and bulging member in and out of Shelly's ravaged pussy as she came down from her orgasms. She was as limp as a rag doll and her breathing came in ragged, panting gasps as Rick, in that position, pelvis to pelvis with his ten thick inches of hard cock buried completely within her reach, ed his right arm under her and around her waist, lifting her and holding her as he rolled over onto his back.

Shelly pushed herself up to a sitting position, leaning slightly forward, propping herself up with her hands on Rick's chest. She tilted her head back and cried out in pleasure as she leaned back and sank farther down onto Rick's massive penis, her small body quaking and contracting around the stiff manhood filling her so completely.

Slowly she began to ride him, raising slightly off his huge erection, then sinking back down upon it, taking him deep into her cunt, grinding down onto him, milking his marvelous penis.

"Oooh, yes," she cooed, "Your cock is so fucking big! Oh it's so... good!" Shelly was moaning quietly with her head thrown back as she

gently rode his monster cock. She would raise slightly, an inch of his

thick member withdrawing from her slick pussy, then she would grind down hard upon him, exulting in the depth to which he penetrated her, moaning from the exquisite pleasure his huge cock gave her. For a long time she rode him like that, being fucked and fucking so deeply and completely it was incredible.

Shelly's pace began to increase. Her strokes were still short,

but now faster, more insistent. Rick was reaching up, squeezing Shelly's big tits in his hands, his fingers pinching her erect nipples as he thrust his cock deep up into her wet pussy while she ground down upon him.

Shelly's juices were flowing from her cunt in a torrent. She was leaning forward, pressing her tits into Rick's hands, moaning continuously as she rode Rick's raging cock. "Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh yes, yes, yes! I want to feel you cum! I want you to cum in me! Oh, yes, fill me with your cock, fill me with your cum!" Shelly was panting as her strokes became longer and longer until finally a full six inches of hard thick cock was pummeling in and out of her drenched cunt as she rode it with wild abandon.

His toes were beginning to curl as Shelly furiously rode his mammoth cock. He was ready to cum. Damn, he thought, I hope I knock the bitch up. It would serve that bastard Slade right if his wife had somebody else's baby. At the thought, Rick's huge penis erupted within Sam Slade's wife, exploding, throbbing, jerking and pulsing, loosing a geyser of his hot sperm deep into cunt, splashing his hot cum inside her, spraying his seed to the very depths of her pussy. Her cunt was throbbing, pulsing contracting and clenching around the man's cock as he filled her with his sperm. His ejaculation was gargantuan, his huge cock spasming, jerking, throbbing, pumping torrents of cum into her cunt. For more than a minute he continued to cum, pumping jet after jet of hot sperm into Shelly, sending her into orgasm as each spurt of his cum erupted into her already cum-drenched pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.